Leons Super Bowl Plans

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Leons Super Bowl Plans

In response to ccsjl's comment:

Leon - decorating the place with a SB 3 Champions banner??? And how about another with the years of the TWO division titles since the merger???

What's funny is that when the Jets won their SB the technology to make that thing was years away.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Always funny when Leon the Jets fan tries to goad Pats fans about not making the Super Bowl. Not only does his team's last SB appearence preceeed the first moon landing but as we watched discussions about this season's playoffs these two words were missing...New York. 3 teams and none was good enough to play beyond the regular season.

yeah but one...well...you know  :  )

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from AcheNot. Show AcheNot's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

How are ya my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

So what are your plans for SB Sunday? Personally I will be in the greatest City in the World NYC for the festivities. Going to a Steak House around 1 for lunch with about 8 friends then a $250.00 buy in Texas Hold em game then the game!

Lots of booze lots of fun no face paint allowed.

What will you do besides have SB envy??

I assume youll be watching the SB at the same venue your poker game is taking place otherwise I dont see how else you can fit in all the activity youre planning. Poker matches, as you know, last forever sometimes, especially for those who make final table

Anyway here is some friendly/unsolicited poker advice for you:

Be patient, but stay aggressive. If you have an opportunity to bluff, take it! (If you aint bluffin', you aint tryin'). Slowplay, if you must, but only on occasion. As a primary strategy, slowplay is the fastest way to a short stack IMO and a guarantee youll be sucked out on the river. Also, going all in pre-flop with 2/7 unsuited is dumb. Dont do it!

PS I have no rooting interest in the SB this year (I am hoping that both teams lose actually), so I will be pulling for you on Sunday instead. Is that okay?

Good luck, Leon, even though you are a Jets troll...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Ache Not- Great post ! Thanks for the advise...unlike most in hereI'll take it to heart!

GlenR- Sing along with the rest of with us won't you??

Every Party has a POOPER...... that's why we invited you!

The "never has any Fun" glenr WILL most definately be wearing his Tom Brady jersey come Sunday...that I will guarantee!

lets just put the animosity away for one weekend...ah who am I kidding...I'll keep throwing darts at you and ya'll can keep throwing them back...LOL

Who is doing what and where?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Wow Leon I thought you would be helping the hurricane victims.  You remember when you told me how you nyers help yourselves and take care of your own.  Kinda cast those people aside, didn't ya?  Well enjoy your poker game and I hope the landlord won't mind you using the rent money. Well I guess mom will understand. Does she know you call the kitchen a stake house? 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey Phil...How are ya1? I can tell by that nasty disposition that it's still sinking in that the pats didn't make the SB and old Tom Brady is looking ...well...old.

We Nyers do take of our own. We are the are the most honest ,a bit crass at times and if somebody needs a kick in the a ss they'll get it!

If you don't like NYC then you just simply don't get it...that's too bad for you.

Plenty of $$ coming in and everybody has a warm place to lie down at night...Thanks for your concern and now lets get back to the subject at hand!

What will you and your horribly accented family and friends be doing for the SB?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Oh Come on Gang!!!

Do you really want to keep discussing the Jets salary cap,the aging of Tom Brady,Dan Marino's infidelity,is BB really that smart,next years draft or .....

What are you doing for the SB?

I'm preparing today for Tuesday. Taking SB Monday off. Personally I think it should it be a National holiday!

So once again...any plans??

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

After shoveling out from the snow storm.....relaxing at home and watching Moss win his SB

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

I'll be reading to the deaf

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Honda!!How are ya!

Snowstorm??? We are supposed to get 1 to 3. It just started a little while ago. real cold outside and real fine flakes.

The games must go on!Going to bed early knowing I may not go to sleep tomorrow night!

Everybody enjoy the SB my horribly accenetd neighbors from the North!

Y'all have a great Sunday now...ya'hear!!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to harleyroadking1's comment:

I'll be reading to the deaf

u can read?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from JRABBB. Show JRABBB's posts

Good Morning Gang! Old Leon got a hall pass  is well rested and ready for his day of debochery!

Maybe an inch of snow down here...How did yoy fare way up there ....somewhere?

Hey just because the pats aren't in the big game at least you have last year to always fall back on. You know how you all like to brag about how the pats got to the SB and lost. Well you'll always have that over old Leon.

I'll check back in on Tuesday because I don't think I'll have the strength to even turn on the computer tomorrow.

You'll have to excuse me now I have to hydrate in preparation for the SB activities.I suggest that you do the same.

Y'all enjoy the SB now...ya'hear!!

Hey GlenR-Go put your Brady jersey on and grab a cup of Joe with TFB-He's the guy that always has some sort of pats gear on no matter what day it is!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from xxxcrwn. Show xxxcrwn's posts

In response to newenglanderinexile's comment:

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

How are ya my horribly accented neighbors from the North?

So what are your plans for SB Sunday? Personally I will be in the greatest City in the World NYC for the festivities. Going to a Steak House around 1 for lunch with about 8 friends then a $250.00 buy in Texas Hold em game then the game!

Lots of booze lots of fun no face paint allowed.

What will you do besides have SB envy??

If Patriots fans have SB envy, what do Jets fans have?  Are Jets fans so lacking in hope, so resigned to their team's utter ineptitude, that they can't even feel envious? 

They don't have time for envy living in that sh*thole of a city. ;-) Leon is going to be eating generic Spaghetti O's out of a can, drinking Cisco, & jacking off on the stoop as the $3 hoes walk by because they don't accept welfare cards.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Hey gang! Just starting to feel better after Sundays festivities. Old Leon cleaned up on the SB and in his card game!

I still see that there are still conversations about SB 46 and Brady's horrible pass to Welker!?

Do you people ever let anything go?

So who won money who lost money who was as hung over as I was yesterday?

The personal attacks are never responded to.I just consider the source,an angry pats fan and move on.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Glenr and TFB ...You can start wearing your Brady jersey again. I understand that Mallett is starting next year for the pats...is that right? If so you better get a new jersey because TB's is getting old like he is.

babe is still trying to say that Welker should have caught that horrible pass from Brady in SB 46.

That's right SB 46 and he's still whining about it!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

ahhh b-bye leona ......oh what a great feeling

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:

I love how the mods remove my posts for attempting to blast a known troll, but they let the troll run amuck here.

Unreal.

thats because no one likes u not even the mods

Sections
Shortcuts