Leons Thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Leons Thoughts

In response to palookaski's comment:

from Ganggreen forum
    Biggs
    Totally Addicted
    vCash: 500  

The Raiders will always be my most hated team followed by my hate toward Leon Hess and now Woody Johnson. 

Leon isn't worth hate. Pity him like you would any underpriveledged child. Or laugh at him for the clown he is. Save hate for things that really matter. Leon will never matter on any level. he's the type of little boy that tourtures squirrels and other defenseless small animals

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

There it goes again...   "Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!!!!!"

Leon's reduced himself to pretending you're talking to him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

I don't hate ...

That comment is from a member from his own Jets forum .......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Chubbs- I mean Glen R- Sorry about that I almost stooped to your level.

Nobody hates Old Leon. They hate what Old Leon says. leon just calls them like I see them.I will always hate the pats and their fans for acting like cheating the greatest game ever played is all right if the pats do it.

You got what you deserved yesterday NE...cheating or no cheating. I hope this is the pats legacy for a long time to come.

That's it for today gang- Try to get some sleep tonight and I'll check back in after scowering the internet for BB's post game interview...LOL

Y'all have a nice afternoon now...ya'hear!?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

seriously leon if your team had any virtue at all you might have a little credibility here...but they don't, so you don't.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Please donate one dollar to the Leon Enlargement Fund. If it grows from 1 inch to 2 leon may feel manly enough not to come here.

He has improved though. it's been a while since he threatened to ride his tricycle up to Syracuse and beat me up. maybe he tried and got tired by Yonkers.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

TFB12- Thank Goodness you're alive!!

We were very concerned that you threw yourself off the nearst bridge after your boyfriends worst game as a professional.

Are you OK-You din't hurt yourself did you.

Speaking of hurting themselves...Has anybody heard from Babe as of yet today?

I'm fine Leon!  Matter of fact I will always be fine as long as I'm not a Jets fan.  It must suck to not have won a SB since 69.  It must suck to have a team that will probably never win another SB.  It must suck to have a team that is a joke!   Ppor ol Leon, still living the sad miserable life of a troll Jets fan. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

TFB12- Thank Goodness you're alive!!

We were very concerned that you threw yourself off the nearst bridge after your boyfriends worst game as a professional.

Are you OK-You din't hurt yourself did you.

Speaking of hurting themselves...Has anybody heard from Babe as of yet today?

I'm fine Leon!  Matter of fact I will always be fine as long as I'm not a Jets fan.  It must suck to not have won a SB since 69.  It must suck to have a team that will probably never win another SB.  It must suck to have a team that is a joke!   Ppor ol Leon, still living the sad miserable life of a troll Jets fan. 

The fact that the jets are the joke of the NFL doesn't bother leon. He's probably not really a jets fan or a football fan. The only reason he comes here is because it's the only place he can play tough guy without getting b-slapped. it's all about getting people to respond to him. If this was an evolution website he'd be posting here as a creationist. If it were a religeous site he's be posing as an atheist. For leon it's all about getting attention.

Sections
Shortcuts