Leons Thoughts

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Leons Thoughts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

In response to LHNYJ's comment:

TFB12- Thank Goodness you're alive!!

We were very concerned that you threw yourself off the nearst bridge after your boyfriends worst game as a professional.

Are you OK-You din't hurt yourself did you.

Speaking of hurting themselves...Has anybody heard from Babe as of yet today?

babe was here last night....but leon, it must suck to not have been able to see your team go to the super bowl in 43 years...i mean, even the red sox won it twice since their curse...jets curse just keeps going on.

This has less to do with his pathetic Jets than his compensating for his tiny dick. He has to come to the net. In his real life 8 year old girls beat him up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Repost that GlenR- I think you have jelly from the doughnuts on your fingers.

Boy oh Boy- Suggs let the pats have it yesterday huh?Yipes-I've been saying the same thing about the pats for years now but to do it on a National stage like that!?

Right from the heart is the way he said it... I wonder if he'll get fined?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

94- You're reaching- A weak attempt but at leat an attempt- Go get some rest and comeback later.

I'm guessing none of you slept very well last night...how could you after watching that mess.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Boy oh Boy- Suggs let the pats have it yesterday huh?Yipes-I've been saying the same thing about the pats for years now but to do it on a National stage like that!?

thats funny, because i remember during this season, braylon edwards ripped the jets on twitter and then a few days later the jets signed him! talk about desperate!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

94- You're reaching- A weak attempt but at leat an attempt- Go get some rest and comeback later.

I'm guessing none of you slept very well last night...how could you after watching that mess.

and i slept fine, life goes on....im proud of the pats for another good season. disappointing end to a very good season..

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:

and i slept fine, life goes on....im proud of the pats for another good season. disappointing end to a very good season..

Never talk to the child just talk about him. I'm going to look into starting a fund to raise money for enlargement pills for leon. If he gains from 1 inch to 2 he might feel better about himself and not come here to compensate.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

Hammer!!! How are ya!?

I see you had a second helping of Crybabay Soup this morning! Wah Wah Wah - That's all there is in here today.

I also get a kick out of what you people call patriot nation...the nation gets a kick out of it too.

Hammer- Did you bash Welker today like everybody else did?Why is Brady getting a pass?

sorry to disappoint you jets. I don't bash my teams. good,bad or indifferent. I'll stick by em through thick and thin. You've known me here for over 5 years now and not once have I ever "cried" or whined about any of my teams losing. that's the one good thing that I liked about you. your "we'll get em next time" attitude. yesterday the bottom line is that the blackbirds played better than the patriots. yesterday they were the better team. I congratulate them for their victory. I also hope they get their clocks cleaned by the 49r's.

but thats just me.

hey, are you sure that your not adam richman in cogneto???

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

1. So the Patriots are arrogant, yet he can say those things using that language and is a nice, fair minded guy?

2. Any justification he has for saying this lies in the idea that he is an NFL player playing for a team that just won an NFL playoff game.

3. Any justification you have for saying this lies in the idea that you are a fat Jets troll who sits on your couch eating Fritos, who hates NE simply because they have put your team to shame since 2001, and who hasn't seen his team win anything since Joe Namath was in pantyhose commercials.

4. Excellent points--you and Suggs are exactly the same and you speak the eternal truth. I see that now.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Good for u 94- Some of theses guys take it way too seriously-Babe -Ags -TFB-to name a few.

Why is everybody hating on Welker? It was one non catch...what about Brady's int's and horrible passes?

I'll be back a little later- I have to eat...a little hung over after celebrating the Ravens whoopin of the pats last night.

This is for hammer!

Y'all have a nice lunch now...ya'hear!?

I wonder if I can get some of that Crybabay soup?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In an effort to help the needy I'm posting this link in the hopes that it may lead our tiny little friend to a life of normalcy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu4mEJxChn4

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Examiner- The reson I hate the pats is because they got caught cheating the greatest game ever played. That's it!

Luchtime!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from ThefourBs. Show ThefourBs's posts

Glen- Arguing with you is arguing with a 5 year old.

When all else fails call Leon names-Why don't you grab another donut and another high caloric drink and add to that spare tire that is already ready to explode around your waste.

Now back to football ,if that is what you want to call yesterdays game?

Did BB get fined for not answering his critics as of yet?

Does Welker have secirity outside of him for fear of being tarred and feathered?

Has Ridley woken up yet?

Has Tom Brady gotten old right before our very eyes?

Has Brandon Moore pulled Sanchez out of his butt yet?

http://static4.businessinsider.com/image/50aee641ecad04ba23000009-620-465/mark-sanchez-butt-fumble.jpg?maxX=400

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

Yeah guys all you need to say to him is one word:

SANCHEZ!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from carnie. Show carnie's posts

Good for u 94- Some of theses guys take it way too seriously-Babe -Ags -TFB-to name a few.

Why is everybody hating on Welker? It was one non catch...what about Brady's int's and horrible passes?

I'll be back a little later- I have to eat...a little hung over after celebrating the Ravens whoopin of the pats last night.

This is for hammer!

How 'bout dem Jets? They sure look like they're ready to dominate the AFC East. Although Fireman Ed doesn't seem to think so. On second thought maybe the Jets dominate their division if the Patriots, Dolphins and Bills all dismantle their teams.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Hammah29r2. Show Hammah29r2's posts

In response to carnie's comment:

This is for hammer!

How 'bout dem Jets? They sure look like they're ready to dominate the AFC East. Although Fireman Ed doesn't seem to think so. On second thought maybe the Jets dominate their division if the Patriots, Dolphins and Bills all dismantle their teams.

BAMMMMMM! +1 Carnie!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Don't let leon fool you. It's not the Pats he hates it's himself and his tiny dick. Coming here is how he compensates for all the times he hears 'that little thing!' followed by laughter.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

I guess the link I posted must have got leon going. he's out in the street trying to panhandle enough change to buy himself some enlargement pills

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Wow what a shocker! Glen is still talking like an infant. and NOT about football.

Listened to Lupica on the radio. Brady looked horrible yesterday and he really let the pats have it.

He had a guest on the air with him and of course the fact that the pats haven't won anything since the Spygate incident came into the conversation.

The guy nailed it on the head. The NE fans and the organization don't want to to discuss it BUT it is true. More on that....you can be sure of.

I don't think a Curse had anything to do with yesterdays result. It was BB getting outcoached and the pats being outplayed in ever facet of the game and your All World QB looked like he was All Pop Warner.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Examiner- The reson I hate the pats is because they got caught cheating the greatest game ever played. That's it!

Luchtime!

LHNYJ...  you bring to mind the kid in the playground who loses at everything.  All you can do is jump up and down, screaming at the other kids they are cheaters for winning all the time.  Every time you play, every time they win and you lose, you jump up and down screaming: "Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!!!!" 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Luchtime!

LHNYJ...  you bring to mind the kid in the playground who loses at everything.  All you can do is jump up and down, screaming at the other kids they are cheaters for winning all the time.  Every time you play, every time they win and you lose, you jump up and down screaming: "Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!!!!" 

Now leon is pretending to want to talk about football. As if any NFL fan would care to hear the opinions of a Jets fan. How does a jets fan learn about quality football? They watch other teams.  Poor little boy just can't get over his size issues. I guess he couldn't raise enough change from passers by to buy those enlargement pills.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

All right gang - We're back- I still see many of you are personally attacking old Leon rather then answer the questions about a squirly pats team and their arrogant coach that didn't have the stones to stand up and answer a bunch of questions about how he got outcoached yesterday.

personal attacks are never responded to- I consider the source,a pats fan and move right along.

Anything from BB yet?

Did Welker make it out of Gilette OK? Did pats fans throw bottles at Brady for inconsistent play?

Listened to radio and Lupica was on. he had on a guest that brought up the Curseof Spygate and how the pats haven't won anything since those cold dark days...want to take a crack at this subject or just ignore it like u all have done over the last 10 years??

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

There it goes again...   "Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!!!!!"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

There it goes again...   "Cheater, cheater, cheater, cheater!!!!!"

Like most badly raised little boys Leon throws temper tantrums when he's ignored. His whole life revolves around getting posters to respond to his sad attempts to play tough guy. I give him the same pity I do a starved looking stray dog. Too bad his mommy wasn't spayed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

from Ganggreen forum
    Biggs
    Totally Addicted
    vCash: 500  

The Raiders will always be my most hated team followed by my hate toward Leon Hess and now Woody Johnson. 

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from LHNYJ. Show LHNYJ's posts

Agreed AGS- It's not just me either- The Networks are on the pats case too.I underestand that u and the rest of the them,pats fans,don't want to discuss the "Cheating Scandal,but apparently there are a whole bunch of people dicussing it.

There are plenty of people disgusted by Spygate...they just don't pontificate about it as eloquently as I do.

Hey lets leave Spygate out of this. For today.No fluke passes off a players head plenty of bad passes from Brady but I blame that on his age,the pats got outplayed and out coached in every aspect.What a great game to watch as the patriots biggest hater!