LeRoy Hill

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: LeRoy Hill

Sherman (as good as he is) seem to be a punk too. Maybe Hill had to many post-game bong hits with his coach.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to JohnHannahrulz's comment:

Sherman (as good as he is) seem to be a punk too. Maybe Hill had to many post-game bong hits with his coach.

actually hannah sherman isnt....after that brady thing i saw him on the nfl network-and i also expected by what i read and saw he would be punkish, etc...-but he was actually well-spoken, very respectful of brady and explained the whole thing very well and came across very likeable. which pleasantly surprised me

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

actually hannah sherman isnt....after that brady thing i saw him on the nfl network-and i also expected by what i read and saw he would be punkish, etc...-but he was actually well-spoken, very respectful of brady and explained the whole thing very well and came across very likeable. which pleasantly surprised me

Are you getting confused between Richard Sherman and Richard Simmons again like you have in the past? Lol

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

Some people just won't learn. He hit his girlfriend back in 2010 as well

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

The guy went to Stanford, I didn't even get a letter of rejection to that when I applied. I assumed they read my essay, looked at my mediocre scores and SATs and called everyone in the to come laugh at me wasting my time. 

Sherman just runs his mouth, and while that maybe classless and uncalled for, it certainly isn't a character concern for me. Now, woman beating is something else entirely. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to Homecheese's comment:

Some people just won't learn. He hit his girlfriend back in 2010 as well

Roids...

Sections
Shortcuts