Lesean McCoy's strange ball security

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

Lesean McCoy's strange ball security

Has anyone noticed that Lesean McCoy doesn't hold the ball close to his body when running? He has the strangest way of holding a ball that I've ever seen from a running back.  He just lets the ball wave around all over the place, asking for it to be stripped.  Interestingly, he hasn't fumbled this year.  If I were devising a defensive gameplan against the Eagles, stripping the ball from McCoy would be a strong priority for my defense.  If there's a coach who would emphasize something like this, it's Belichick.  I think the Pats have to go hard for the ball every time he touches it tomorrow.
    "It´s crazy," Owen Schmitt said about the way LeSean McCoy holds the ball. "If it ain´t broke, don´t fix it." (Yong Kim/Staff file Photo)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

Re: Lesean McCoy's strange ball security

Better worry about getting him on the ground first, they had issues dealing with ancient Thomas Jones last week.  With Vick and Maclin out (likely), I'm sure McCoy will be a focal point of the defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Re: Lesean McCoy's strange ball security

Tedy Bruschi is predicting LeSean McCoy's first fumble of the season.
    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-england-patriots/post/_/id/4710582/espns-patriots-eagles-prediction-roundup

Sections
Shortcuts