Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow:
    I like the way you think man. I also think we will beat the Saints
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

You like the way who thinks?

Hopefully not Jests fans lol

But I agree, Saints will be going down soon.  Something to think about - They still have to go TO Atlanta, TO Carolina, have to play the Pats, and Dallas (They can be a VERY good team when they want to be and when they stay balanced in the run/pass), and Washington (Their defense can keep them in the game, but their offense has to play effecient if that's even possible).

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from jedinate. Show jedinate's posts

The Jets have already won their Superbowl. I bet Ryan is regretting making winning a game in week 2 seem like the be all, end all of their season.

They haven't been as focused since and I sincerely believe the Jets are in store for a trouncing of epic proportions. Prediction 48-6 Pats...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

Prediction 48-6 Pats...
    Posted by jedinate

It's possible, but not if The Jets drop Brady 23 times.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow : It's possible, but not if The Jets drop Brady 23 times.
    Posted by Bearclaw

If Freeney couldn't get past Vollmer, then the Jests won't be getting in the backfield very much either.  Jenkins is gone and Bart Scott is just full of hot air. 

I can't wait to see the O-line overpower those green losers.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Thursday, November 19, 2009

10:53 a.m., CDT

Green New Jersey continues to blow.

That is all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

I love that Jets fans think 16-9 is beating the "living snot" out of another team.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I love that Jets fans think 16-9 is beating the "living snot" out of another team.
    Posted by KellieMB

It is great lol... But, I bet they think us beating them 38-10 is "getting lucky" and "barely squeeking by" and that (in the words of Rex Ryan in every loss) "the Jets outplayed the other team, but lost"... haha. 

It's so fun to hate the Jests!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

I have tickets to this Jets game so I have not forgotten how much I hate this team. I am going to bring the noise this week. I wont sit down teh entire game. The first game i paid for this year was this Jets game and I have been waiting since week two to watch the Jets get beat on. I hope we run up the score all night long.
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Look for us in Section 111.

I should be standing up while the 5-10 rows behind me are sitting down WITH THE PATRIOTS DEFENSE FACING THIRD DOWN.

Definitely get people up in your section, and see if you can even get more than 1 out of 10 of them to cheer out loud.

You'll see me screaming for about 2.5 quarters, after which I'll probably have no voice any longer.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

Did you guys watch the last pats/Jets game?I would defiantly put that into the category of an a s whoopin at least. Don't you remember Brady looking foolish out there calling all those timeouts and on top of that he was on his rear end 23 times! The look in eyes said it all-"Get me the H ell outta here"! What a great day to be a Jets fan that was!!!
    Posted by SseHNoeL

It's pretty funny when a week 2 win at Home is considered a great day for a Jets fan. Considering that's the last time they have beaten a team not named the Oakland Raiders I can see why the little trolls are hanging onto it for dear life. I can't wait to come on here on Monday and say "see Jets fans, that's what a real beating is" Rex will be crying and the Jets will be going on 4 decades as American Sports laughing stocks. They don't even have their own stadium, that's what I call a sorry franchise. I bet the Jets fans will still be talking about that Week 2 win 3 years from now, 10 wins later.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

Nick I sit in section 123 and we are pretty good about being loud over there. Only cause we are all season ticket holder and we see each other 8 times a year and so we expect everyone to be loud. But even with that said there are still plenty of yuppies who sit in the seats in front of me or behind us that dont stand or make noise. I honestly think teh Pats fans that go to games are some of teh worst fans in football. They dont know how to make noice unless Moss catches some 90 yard bomb for a TD and then they are all up and ready to go but just watching a good game or a defensive battle they just sit and make no noise. It is embarrassing. I will have to look for the one guy in 111 who wont sit down and assume its Nick haha

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Did you guys watch the last pats/Jets game?I would defiantly put that into the category of an a s whoopin at least. Don't you remember Brady looking foolish out there calling all those timeouts and on top of that he was on his rear end 23 times! The look in eyes said it all-"Get me the H ell outta here"! What a great day to be a Jets fan that was!!!
    Posted by SseHNoeL

Well at least you had one great day.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

yes....one great day...and then nothing but let downs the rest of the season but hey the Jets beat the Pats

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

When can we start calling interceptions "A Sanchez"?

"Oh shite I just threw a Sanchez!!"

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PeaceLaur. Show PeaceLaur's posts

When can we start calling interceptions "A Sanchez"? "Oh shite I just threw a Sanchez!!"
    Posted by KellieMB

Hahahahah

I love it. It could be used as a verb too, like "You really Sanchez'ed that throw."

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow : Hahahahah I love it. It could be used as a verb too, like "You really Sanchez'ed that throw."
    Posted by PeaceLaur

Yes! Love it as a verb...even better!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

I'm gonna go take a Sancheeze right now...excuse me.

Sections
Shortcuts