Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow

With all the endless woulda-coulda-shoulda about the Colts debacle, Green New Jersey is kind of getting a free pass this week.

This surprises me.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow

In Response to Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow:
    With all the endless woulda-coulda-shoulda about the Colts debacle, Green New Jersey is kind of getting a free pass this week. This surprises me.
    Posted by prairiemike

Love the Subject header

Keep up the good work.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

I don't expect this thread to be up for very long.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow:
    I don't expect this thread to be up for very long.
    Posted by prairiemike

Well while its still here JETS ARE GOING DOWN HARD! REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

Lest we forget The Jets pounded Brady into submission quite recently.

You guys better not bring your "Colts game" with you.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Quite recently?

How many in a row has Green New Jersey lost now?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

The Jets certainly aren't on a roll, but I don't see the Pats in any position to assume they'll stroll in and take 'em.

They were POUNDING Brady. He looked like he was going to cry.

Personally I think The Jets have a beating coming, but if you guys bring your B game and loose, you'll need to beat The Saints next week.

My advice...bring your game and win this one.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

The Jets certainly aren't on a roll, but I don't see the Pats in any position to assume they'll stroll in and take 'em. They were POUNDING Brady. He looked like he was going to cry. Personally I think The Jets have a beating coming, but if you guys bring your B game and loose, you'll need to beat The Saints next week. My advice...bring your game and win this one.
    Posted by Bearclaw

I don't know if I'd call a 7 point win a pounding and that was our B game. There was the little issue of tommy's not having played in a year, remember?

Personally, I think the pats are going to take out all their frustration over being hosed yet again in indy on the jets. I'm looking forward to this one.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow : I don't know if I'd call a 7 point win a pounding and that was our B game. There was the little issue of tommy's not having played in a year, remember? Personally, I think the pats are going to take out all their frustration over being hosed yet again in indy on the jets. I'm looking forward to this one.
    Posted by unclealfie

When you're a Jets fan 7 points is a pounding.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

The Jets certainly aren't on a roll, but I don't see the Pats in any position to assume they'll stroll in and take 'em. They were POUNDING Brady. He looked like he was going to cry. Personally I think The Jets have a beating coming, but if you guys bring your B game and loose, you'll need to beat The Saints next week. My advice...bring your game and win this one.
    Posted by Bearclaw

Bear claw as in Da Beers? Cause they sux, bad.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow : Personally, I think the pats are going to take out all their frustration over being hosed yet again in indy on the jets. I'm looking forward to this one.
    Posted by unclealfie

I think so too.

I hope it's a brutal game though.

It's truly do or die for the Jets.

Think you guys can take Brees?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Lest we forget the Jets beat the pats in week # 2!!! Brady was on his rear end 23 times that beautiful Sunny Sunday-I'm expecting more of the same this weekend! Hey NE fans-Your team is supposed to beat the other team before talking trash.It's all right here in the How to be a knowledgeable Sports fan handbook! Sorry-you don't qualify it says knowledgeable
    Posted by Noel-NYJ

LEON!! Cute name baby, NOEL to your loser assss. Look forward to turning the lights out for the jerks this weekend cause it will be over.... I will miss you though

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow : When you're a Jets fan 7 points is a pounding.
    Posted by KellieMB

LOL, true.

The pounding was the beating Brady was taking.

The Jets were very effective, you must admit.

Better put an end to that boys.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from gmbill. Show gmbill's posts

Think you guys can take Brees?
    Posted by Bearclaw[/QUOTE]

Done! Count on it!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bearclaw. Show Bearclaw's posts

In Response to Re: Lest We Forget, the Jets Blow : Bear claw as in Da Beers? Cause they sux, bad.
    Posted by gmbill

LOL, no Bears fan here, though I lived in Chicago for a few years.

You guys just bring your game, and don't try to get too fancy, again. ;)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from gtg5017. Show gtg5017's posts

Lest we forget the Jets beat the pats in week # 2!!! Brady was on his rear end 23 times that beautiful Sunny Sunday-I'm expecting more of the same this weekend! Hey NE fans-Your team is supposed to beat the other team before talking trash.It's all right here in the How to be a knowledgeable Sports fan handbook! Sorry-you don't qualify it says knowledgeable
    Posted by Noel-NYJ

So by your calculations the team you root for is supposed to NOT talk trash unless they've beaten them first? Soooo why were the Jetsies doing all that smack talking before the 2nd Dolphins game? If I remember correctly, they (the Dolphins) "pounded" you guys pretty good, running the Wildcat down your throats. Then you stopped the Wildcat, but forgot about special teams.....and then STILL whined and complained about how the Jets were the better team. OH that's right, they're not. The Jets have a serious sha-lacking coming their way this weekend. Maybe then they'll FINALLY shut up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

I don't see the Jets getting any pressure with the German Volmer playing. Matt Light will not be walking through that door. Let's see how much pressure the Jets send when Welker is making them look silly.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Diesel12. Show Diesel12's posts

You don't really think that the Jets have a chance to win do you? Welker the runt who has played only 7 games and still leads the league in catches? The same guy that leads the league in YAC? Yeah, that sure is overrated. I'll tell you what's overrated, the Jets defense. The same defense that can no longer stop the run? The same defense that has lost to every team they have faced in the last 7 games not named the Raiders. The Patriots are going to score 40+ points on that overrated D and that's when the shock will hit NY fans that there team will be the bottom-feeders of the AFC East for at least 5 more years to come. You are aware that there is a very good chance the Jets finish last this year right? They are 1-3 in the conference going on 1-4. The Jets are a joke team with joke fans and you are the prime example of that. 7 points is beating the snot out of a team? Come talk to me after Sunday and we'll go over the real meaning of embarrassed after the Jets get laughed off of the field trailing by 3 touchdowns.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Passing G Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A Y/G TD Int Long Sack Yds/L Fum FumL
    Mark Sanchez 9 130 244 53.3 1655 6.8 183.9 9 12 53 15 127 8 2
    Passing G Comp Att Pct Yds Y/A Y/G TD Int Long Sack Yds/L Fum FumL
    Tom Brady 9 233 352 66.2 2739 7.8 304.3 19 6 71 12 67 3 2

Pats most likely score 30+. Brady and the offense can actually execute a screen pass this time around which they couldn't in week 2 not to mention we're hitting on all cylinders in our passing game and Seabass is in the house.

Jets ship is sinking fast. Their defense has given up 30+ to the Dolphins twice this year and couldn't even hang on against a pretty Vanilla Jags team last week.
    That's about all that matters to me this week.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

THE JETS

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I have tickets to this Jets game so I have not forgotten how much I hate this team. I am going to bring the noise this week. I wont sit down teh entire game. The first game i paid for this year was this Jets game and I have been waiting since week two to watch the Jets get beat on. I hope we run up the score all night long.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking99. Show Harleyroadking99's posts

Have fun wish I could join you.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

I'm glad people started talking about this game. 

I've been looking forward to it since week 2!  I can't wait to see them take the beating they deserve! I can't wait to see Moss/Welker run wild all over that overrated defense. 

This is going to be a great way to put the Colts game behind us.  Dominated that game for 55 1/2 minutes, we're going to dominate this game for 60. 

I can't wait for the Saints game in a couple weeks either!! A guy I know (used to be a friend, but don't consider him one anymore) told me "Saints are going undefeated and will win the Super Bowl, unlike some other team.." and laughs everytime the Pats lose.  I wonder if he'll be calling Belichick stupid once he stifles that little circus offense in New Orleans.  I can't wait to see them put a beating on them as well!! I think that will be a statement game for New England to go out and prove that they can dominate a game until the final second ticks off the clock and show that they're not going to falter down the stretch in the 4th quarter.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Rex Cryin' Is A FAT LOSSSSEEERRRR

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPKilla2009. Show MVPKilla2009's posts

I like the way you think man. I also think we will beat the Saints

Sections
Shortcuts