LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!!

Let BB do his job and let the season get going folks before we start criticizing the moves he makes. Stuff might not make alot of sense now but we're the ones on the outside looking in. If your working for the pats then you have every right to criticize, cuz you might know something. If you dont SHUT THE F" UP!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsfan1033. Show Patsfan1033's posts

Re: LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!!

AGREED!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

In Response to LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]Let BB do his job and let the season get going folks before we start criticizing the moves he makes. Stuff might not make alot of sense now but we're the ones on the outside looking in. If your working for the pats then you have every right to criticize, cuz you might know something. If you dont SHUT THE F" UP!!!!!
    Posted by 81patsfan[/QUOTE]

Sorry dude but thats a pretty dumb statement.  If thats how you feel then lets shut down the forums.  The whole point of DISCUSSION threads is to DISUSS what the team is doing.  Or I guess if we leave them open, only people who work for the Pats can post on here.

What a boring place this would be if everyone agreed with each other and everything the Pats do.  You know you can actually disagree with something the Pats do and still be a fan. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]Let BB do his job and let the season get going folks before we start criticizing the moves he makes. Stuff might not make alot of sense now but we're the ones on the outside looking in. If your working for the pats then you have every right to criticize, cuz you might know something. If you dont SHUT THE F" UP!!!!!

Yeah, good luck with getting this message to stick. 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

In Response to Re: LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!!:
    [QUOTE]In Response to LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!! : Sorry dude but thats a pretty dumb statement.  If thats how you feel then lets shut down the forums.  The whole point of DISCUSSION threads is to DISUSS what the team is doing.  Or I guess if we leave them open, only people who work for the Pats can post on here. What a boring place this would be if everyone agreed with each other and everything the Pats do.  You know you can actually disagree with something the Pats do and still be a fan. 
    Posted by Patsman2[/QUOTE]

Im not saying fans cant disagree but to make irrational post every single time BB doesnt do something we think he should do is getting irritating and this is all before the season even started. Let the young guys make some plays or mess up before we start cuttin heads off, how do we know our OLB position won't be good with cunningham? Its ok to be objective and voice your opinions and concerns, but some of the brash statements made isnt necesarry for real pats fans. Leave that to the Fair weather's and trolls and at least till the REAL SEASON STARTS.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!! : Sorry dude but thats a pretty dumb statement.  If thats how you feel then lets shut down the forums.  The whole point of DISCUSSION threads is to DISUSS what the team is doing.  Or I guess if we leave them open, only people who work for the Pats can post on here. What a boring place this would be if everyone agreed with each other and everything the Pats do.  You know you can actually disagree with something the Pats do and still be a fan. 

good point patsman2. i support BB and believe in the slogan "In Bill We Trust" but its ok to criticize or support his decisions. like you stated thats why this discussion board is here.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

The local media doesn't help.

http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/football/patriots/kirk-minihane/2010/08/03/what-medias-beef-patriots?page=full

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

[QUOTE]The local media doesn't help. http://www.weei.com/sports/boston/football/patriots/kirk-minihane/2010/08/03/what-medias-beef-patriots?page=full
    Posted by digger0862[/QUOTE]

spot on digger, wish he wrote for the Globe instead of some Cowboys or Jets or fish luvin import

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from DocGiant. Show DocGiant's posts

yeah yeah yeah, but what I can't G/D stand is at the end of last season we were all lamenting on our sorry as sin passrush, and here were are, at the start of the next year saying THE EXACT SAME THING.

I really thought Kraft and BB got the message last year, when they noticed that a lot of the stores and restaurants at Patriots Place were dying, and that they had difficulty selling tickets to the playoffs... but, I guess not. 

Brady's time is NOW.  Ride it out as long as you can... spend some cash... IN BILL WE TRUST does not apply anymore.  Are you telling me you couldn't parlay one of the two 1st round picks next year for some stud on defense?  REALLY?  c'mon.  Really getting sick of this.  I hope I'm dead wrong, and we have a strong season (which for me, the definition of strong = wins AFC east and makes a solid run to the SB)... otherwise, Kraft and BB have become too G/D complacent, and their belief that "its the system not the talent" that wins games for them... NOT SO.  You need BOTH.  Stop running this engine on fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Saying "THIS D SUKS!" before they have yet to play a meaningful game is not what I would call rational. In fact, it's quite the opposite. 

Question if taking only 4 OLBs into the season is a wise personnel decision is being rational. 

Saying "Moss didn't play hard last season" when he posted top 5 numbers in every WR category is not rational. 

Saying the loss of Bodden is a blow is being rational. 

If you were a Patriots fan before Belichick came you would remember how hard it is to build a winning team. Belichick has built 3 in the past 10 years. If you're a true fan you should believe in BB. Don't listen to ESPN, Breer and the other clowns at the Globe. Their job is to hate so we can post on their stupid articles. They are haters and, well...

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccusson1122. Show ccusson1122's posts

I agree with 49patriots good points .... D played well against first offense for the falcons and saints.... moving pieces everywhere im sure we will be fine... bodden loss kind of hurts but mccourty was going to be butler for the starting job anyways looked sick in preseason. Young D , but fast and we will see. Plus the offense has gotten alot better than last year. Last year no 3rd w/r this year tate and edleman. last year tight end play suspect this year gronky,hernandez and crump....

Bring on the bengals

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!! : yeah yeah yeah, but what I can't G/D stand is at the end of last season we were all lamenting on our sorry as sin passrush, and here were are, at the start of the next year saying THE EXACT SAME THING. I really thought Kraft and BB got the message last year, when they noticed that a lot of the stores and restaurants at Patriots Place were dying, and that they had difficulty selling tickets to the playoffs... but, I guess not.  Brady's time is NOW.  Ride it out as long as you can... spend some cash... IN BILL WE TRUST does not apply anymore.  Are you telling me you couldn't parlay one of the two 1st round picks next year for some stud on defense?  REALLY?  c'mon.  Really getting sick of this.  I hope I'm dead wrong, and we have a strong season (which for me, the definition of strong = wins AFC east and makes a solid run to the SB)... otherwise, Kraft and BB have become too G/D complacent, and their belief that "its the system not the talent" that wins games for them... NOT SO.  You need BOTH.  Stop running this engine on fumes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by DocGiant[/QUOTE]

Man everything was sorry last season but we still managed to win 10 games and make the playoffs. WE upgraded at certain areas and others are still in question. All im saying is this, its a new season lets see what happens FIRST before we start the witch hunt.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Good points and agree its not very rational to say they stink yet on D.  I use the word concerned.  I am very concered with the injuries and not knowing what these young guys will do in real games.

This is the most uncertain/uneasy I have felt about a Pats team in along time.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Here, Here...  as if the Pats brass reads these things and then sez...  " hey, I just read a post on Boston.com and a fan sez we should sign this player.  Let's do it, because those fans know more than we do!!"

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

The proof is in the pudding...I'm guessing BB is taking the direct hand in the D by getting rid of the cynics, and preaching to the young guys..can an old dog learn new tricks? We'll see.

The public opinion bath is the best form of democracy...the ancient Greek heros didn't fight because they wanted to...they had to be convinced!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]Here, Here...  as if the Pats brass reads these things and then sez...  " hey, I just read a post on Boston.com and a fan sez we should sign this player.  Let's do it, because those fans know more than we do!!"
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]

EXACTLY!!!! so whats the point in putting up some of the crap that is seen on here. people say things that are on there mind so things can change, if you yourself dont think it is.... y voice disbelief in your team before the season starts to people who cant change a thing and probly aren't pats fans, ON A PATRIOTS FORUM.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

There is an enormous difference between a rational examination of the moves and a discussion of what we think of them and carpet bombing, for example, the entire defense.  I agree with the original poster; let's see how the team does after it has been given a chance.  Criticize?  Of course you can.  Condemn without a rational basis?  Feel free to show your *a $ $* if you wish.

My 2 cents.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LET BB DO HIS JOB!!!!! : Yes you are saying fans cant disagree.... you did! You are a troll, a neo nazi neocon! You would have told people to stay on the Titanic and wait for help, dont get in the life boats!  If you were a soldier you would have had your entire platoon wiped out by now. Do us all a favor, go back to watching the Cartoon Network with the 4 year olds and stay away from the forum Chucky Cheese head!
    Posted by BloodnGutz[/QUOTE]

Nice to see we can have kids join in on grown up discussions

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81patsfan. Show 81patsfan's posts

[QUOTE]There is an enormous difference between a rational examination of the moves and a discussion of what we think of them and carpet bombing, for example, the entire defense.  I agree with the original poster; let's see how the team does after it has been given a chance.  Criticize?  Of course you can.  Condemn without a rational basis?  Feel free to show your *a $ $* if you wish. My 2 cents.
    Posted by ATJ[/QUOTE]

THANKS, Dude Thats all I was saying, sometimes common sense isn't to common with common people.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

[QUOTE] This is the most uncertain/uneasy I have felt about a Pats team in along time.

since the 2001 season? there was alot of uncertainty there for sure, once Bledsoe went down. but things turned out great. BB system went through the wickets and a SB was won.

2008 Brady goes down and everyone thought the world was eneded. the BB system went into high gear and Cassell played pretty good.