Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Re: Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

I just hope it doesn't snow in Foxboro. Seemed like our D-backs had more trouble playing in bad weather then SF did a few weeks ago. Talib and Dennard are not used to it.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I just hope it doesn't snow in Foxboro. Seemed like our D-backs had more trouble playing in bad weather then SF did a few weeks ago. Talib and Dennard are not used to it.

[/QUOTE]

Don't really agree with that. 

[/QUOTE]

Then how did your guy Colin Paperneck throw 4 tds and 300 yards in what would have been a blow out on N.E?? Didn't you say he would be exposed? Our guys couldn't plant, wrap up or stay with receivers. It was ugly.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's any chance of that with forecast temps in the 50s. I wish it was going to be miserable cold and snow.  You do realize that under BB they are 10-0 in snow games?  

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Then how did your guy Colin Paperneck throw 4 tds and 300 yards in what would have been a blow out on N.E?? Didn't you say he would be exposed? Our guys couldn't plant, wrap up or stay with receivers. It was ugly.

[/QUOTE]

4 turnovers being handed to them over and over in our own zone?  Yes, he will be exposed. This Saturday night.

Then again, if GB turns it over 4 times in their own zone, Kaepernick will get lucky again.  

You're usually pretty rational, so I am surprise you're overanalyzing how the D played being asked to defend sort fields like 4 times in a row within mere minutes of one another against a good team.

I would not judge the weather and how players play in that kind of an example.

[/QUOTE]

Oh, the irony!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Rice had 68 on 15 carrys against the colts. Not very effective by his standards.  I bet you'll see pierce run it more.  The donkeys are preparing for rice. They'll be a switch up to pierce 

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

4 turnovers being handed to them over and over in our own zone?  Yes, he will be exposed. This Saturday night.

Then again, if GB turns it over 4 times in their own zone, Kaepernick will get lucky again.  

You're usually pretty rational, so I am surprise you're overanalyzing how the D played being asked to defend sort fields like 4 times in a row within mere minutes of one another against a good team.

I would not judge the weather and how players play in that kind of an example.

[/QUOTE]

I love the D. I just saw what I saw and their defense played better(individually) in the conditions. Spikes, Nink, Talib, dennard, Gregory and even DMC don't have a lot of experience in the snow. Bruschi and company fought their battles in ugly weather.

Anyway I wasn't over analyzing anything. I just saw our guys lose 1 on 1 battles that they had been winning and footing had a lot to do with it imo.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrmojo1120. Show mrmojo1120's posts

One thing the Ravens have in their favor is the OC Jim Caldwell.He was Indy's OC and head coach,so he knows Mannings weaknesses and tendencies.I imagine he's sat down with the DC,Dean Pees,and helped set up a game plan for the way Peyton plays.I'm not sure that'll be enough to beat the Broncos though. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not buying it. 20 degrees ain't bad! I don't know this for sure but I'm guessing his 0-3 record comes against 3 really good defensive teams (combination of the dynasty Pats and Steelers probabaly?).

[/QUOTE]

Jets 41-0 (2002 playoffs)

Pats 24-14 (2003)

Pats 20-3 (2004)

1 total TD, 7 ints for the great Manning.

Forecast high temp in Denver is 17 at game time, dropping to 6.

[/QUOTE]
    If the weather really influences Peyton, it doesn't look very good for Denver.  It should be a very interesting game. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

A balmy 2 degrees right now here in Denver!  Great morning to go to the gym!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I don't think it will make one ounce of a difference in Manning's play this time around, the guy has been practicing in these types of elements for a month now in Denver (something he didn't do in Indy). I really hope I'm wrong, because that would truly mean this guy is the largest choke artist in the NFL.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

It's going to be a good day, boys and girls...

A real good day. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it had more to do with them both being hurt and us left with Arrington blowing the game in 18 seconds after we tied it up.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to mthurl's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think it had more to do with them both being hurt and us left with Arrington blowing the game in 18 seconds after we tied it up.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Talib didn't have a bad game at all. Dennard didn't either, Kapernick only threw for 216 yards. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

I don't think it will make one ounce of a difference in Manning's play this time around, the guy has been practicing in these types of elements for a month now in Denver (something he didn't do in Indy). I really hope I'm wrong, because that would truly mean this guy is the largest choke artist in the NFL.

[/QUOTE]

Doubt it, he's been practicing in the warmth. The recent chill started yesterday in Colorado. That's what makes this so good. 

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, Talib didn't have a bad game at all. Dennard didn't either, Kapernick only threw for 216 yards. 

[/QUOTE]
     I would take 216 yards per game from Brady anyday.....if 4 tds came with it.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to Muzwell's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I don't think there's any chance of that with forecast temps in the 50s. I wish it was going to be miserable cold and snow.  You do realize that under BB they are 10-0 in snow games?  

[/QUOTE]
    I agree with you.  Bad weather definitely would favor the Patriots since it is unlikely that Houston would play well if it was a cold snowy day. 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but only one of the 4 were Dennard's fault. 2 were Gregory and McCourty's and the other was Arrington's. 

Talib gave up 0 TDs. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Peyton also has the Zebra factor....  so, we shall see.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

+1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

I expect a close game, but I think the Ravens will really miss LaDarius Webb this game. He would be extremely helpful in taking care of Demaryius Thomas...