Let the crying begin.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Re: Let the crying begin.

Hey why don't he just call 1-800-crybaby. :)

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rainbowroosie. Show rainbowroosie's posts

Simply stated, the move is 100% legal. It does not violate any existing NFL regulation. How is this "cheating?" It is good personnel management.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

Good, we needed a reason to run up the score in front of the entire nation and break playoff records.  Let's get 60+ as 60,000 bloodthirsty fans go crazy watching the Bad News Broncos crumble in fornt of the juggernaut Patriots.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Fk Mike Klis.  That is all.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

That article is insane, but if it were limited to just one local yahoo Denver writer, I could accept it.

But Michael Silver has a national platform, so that makes it even more disturbing.

Can somebody email these morons and explain that the Pats hiring McDaniels is perfectly legitimate, and perfectly within the rules?

Oh, and can someone also remind them that ALL of them were quick to dismiss the Jets' videotaping (with a lime green vest on) from the sidelines during the game at Foxboro this year as "much ado about nothing/well within the rules."

Why is something the Patriots do that's well within the rules a problem then?

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

In Response to Re: Let the crying begin.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let the crying begin. : Not Arguing, but it's not really ther same  MckyD came from the RAMS  - two years removed from the Bronks. If the Rams where in the playoffs and let Mcky go that would be different.... although If you ARE in the playoffs, why would you release a coach..   I understand your point.
    Posted by ASO9771[/QUOTE]

Exactly my point. What i suggested is actually WORSE then whats currently happening, and already people are calling the pats cheaters.

Its crap.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from hardright. Show hardright's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let the crying begin. : I agree. I think it's time this team go in double barrelled middle finger again and start to slap. NE will slap Denver in the mouth and welcome Baltimore in here, looking for revenge on an aging and thinning Baltimore club. The days of stepping on this are over.  I wish this game was tomorrow.   2 1st rd picks, rebuilt team and more to come. This younger group needs to make its mark. Now is the time. 
    Posted by RidingWithTheKingII[/QUOTE]

Two second rounders, too (2nd from Oakland)!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

of all the dumbness in the article, this has to be world class dumbery:

"And it’s not just the Broncos who should cry foul. McDaniels’ Rams also played this season the New York Giants ..................and Pittsburgh Steelers from the AFC."

Question to Mike Klis ("s" should probably be a "t"):

Why should the Pittsburgh Steelers cry foul today, as you write this article? let alone the Bengals, all the NFC teams, the teams that also faced the Patriots this season etc etc etc. 

whoops, I guess he wrote it Saturday, whatever....

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimijazz. Show jimijazz's posts

BREAKING NEWS:

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick just added renowned snow maker Chief Avalanche to his staff to generate a snow storm in Foxboro on January 14.  It seems the chief, a resident of the Wind River reservation and a life long Broncos fan has recently become disenchanted with the team's strong Christian bias and decided to make his services available to the much feared head coach. 

The Patriots have an umblemished record in snow games and it's believed that snow on Saturday will be a big advantage for the Patriots quick short passing game.  A Bronco's spokesperson confirmed that the team has contacted the league office and urged them to investigate the situation.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Okay, Wade Phillips will face his old team at some point, Mangini faced the Pats, Ryan faced the Ravens. Why is hiring an offensive coordinator from another job any big deal. Especially one a year removed from his team. If the Pats had picked him up at the beginning of the year is that still unfair? Stupid

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

That article is funny as heck but can someone seriously explain the rule and how it works?

Could the pats or any team say hire Cowher to be their Def cord starting this week?  Could any team out there hire someone/anyone (not under contract) and have him coach this week?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Don't think there is a rule.  That's what they are crying about.
    Simply put the Pats asked permission to speak to Josh.   The Rams being uncertain about him being in their plans with new management, agreed.
    They released him from contract and dumped his salary in the process.
    They could have asked for compensation but I guess not being obligated to pay Josh any more was enough for them. 

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

So BB is good friends with Romeo C.  KC did a great job shutting down Denver at the end of the year.  If BB picks up the phone and has a conversation with Romeo about it and what he did is that against the rules?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]So BB is good friends with Romeo C.  KC did a great job shutting down Denver at the end of the year.  If BB picks up the phone and has a conversation with Romeo about it and what he did is that against the rules?
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

You don't think Rob Ryan didn't ask Fat Rex how to beat the Pats, despite his denial?

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let the crying begin. : You don't think Rob Ryan didn't ask Fat Rex how to beat the Pats, despite his denial?
    Posted by pezz4pats[/QUOTE]

I didn't say no one else does it, or that the conversation actually took place, I asked if it would be legal or not.  I have no idea how the nfl would be able to police that. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Bottom line here is that McD got released by another team and was alowed to talk to the Pats. BB realized OB would be gone next year and busy this year, he basically brought McD on to supervise how the offense is run and add anotehr set of eyes to help out this offense win games. THEN, the Broncos won and now this is a problem. Realy, why is there even an argument?

Honestly I think McD is a great OC, better than OB, but he will only add some extra information and insight for the team. Although there will be plenty of players on the team who know McD very well, it's not like he will be out there with a headset calling plays or directing players.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let the crying begin. : I didn't say no one else does it, or that the conversation actually took place, I asked if it would be legal or not.  I have no idea how the nfl would be able to police that. 
    Posted by Patsman3[/QUOTE]

I don't think it is regulated as it has been going on forever with coaches being promoted and changing teams, all the time. 
    I've never seen a rule referenced, as it has come up many times before.

Sections
Shortcuts