Let us all give thanks to Rusty.

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

Re: Let us all give thanks to Rusty.

By this time most of us have realized that Rusty and a large - and ever growing - number of other posters are at odds.

What do you hope to contribute with a thread like this? Really?
    As argumentative and stubborn as Rusty can be, it's most often the rest of you who start threads with the sole purpose to bash him. At any given time there wil be maybe 2-3 threads on the first page dedicated to how much you dislike him, how he should be banned, ignored etc.

Well, the ignore button exists, use it, and let us all just move along.

Supra societatem nemo

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to DanishPastry's comment:

By this time most of us have realized that Rusty and a large - and ever growing - number of other posters are at odds.

What do you hope to contribute with a thread like this? Really?
    As argumentative and stubborn as Rusty can be, it's most often the rest of you who start threads with the sole purpose to bash him. At any given time there wil be maybe 2-3 threads on the first page dedicated to how much you dislike him, how he should be banned, ignored etc.

Well, the ignore button exists, use it, and let us all just move along.

Supra societatem nemo

the ignore button does help improve the reading, but for those who don't - threads are still getting hijacked.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Tom Brady rules!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

In response to DontQuestionBB's comment:

Can any real Patriots fan bash Brady over and over again?

Think about that for a second...the guy that calls everyone a troll bashes our best player to no end. Amazing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

Bashes the greatest player in the history of the team.

A Celtics fan bashing Bird or Russell

A Sox fan bashing Williams

A B's fan bashing Orr

Insanity.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

I'm thinking that maybe he and nyjetsuc are closet ny jets fans and not patriot fans at all

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I would call the mods weenies for deleting the OP, but I think I did use the word "detestable". LMAO

Trying to figure out what is deletable here is harder than solving Rubik's Cube.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

I posted right after you, what did I say that was so bad?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

the insanity....lol

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Maybe Rusty is a MOD! He is just here to stir the pot and keep post count up, when he get too over board he deletes his account!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I posted a thread once supposing Rusty was a butt-sore Panthers fan who has hated Brady ever since he shot down their little never to be seen again run for glory.  Deleted of course. smh. I thought I made a good case, but wasn't going to write a sanitized version of it all over again.

When asked after the war why he had seized the machine gun and taken on an entire company of German infantry, Audie Murphy replied simply, "They were killing my friends."

http://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/audie-murphy-2-1.jpg

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

and, why are we thanking rusty?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

I would call the mods weenies for deleting the OP, but I think I did use the word "detestable". LMAO

Trying to figure out what is deletable here is harder than solving Rubik's Cube.

I posted right after you, what did I say that was so bad?

Yours probably had the op quoted.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to anonymis' comment:

and, why are we thanking rusty?

Because he is so [insert word here that will cause the mods to delete] that he actually brings others that would otherwise be at odds, together, to combat his insanity.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Because he is so [insert word here that will cause the mods to delete] that he actually brings others that would otherwise be at odds, together, to combat his insanity.

oh, the one fan that you love to hate, that every other fan loves to hate too.

Wasn't there a thread with that title recently?

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bungalow-Bill. Show Bungalow-Bill's posts

Why, did he finally leave? That's the only way he'll get my thanks.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bungalow-Bill's comment:

Why, did he finally leave? That's the only way he'll get my thanks.

No, unfortunately. The only way he will leave is by becoming deceased (since BDC can't exorcize him). And I wouldn't want that to happen to him just to spare us the pain of enduring him here.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

An entire group of folks OBSESSED with one guy...Rusty...you guys need therapy...and valium...

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

BTW...

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:

An entire group of folks OBSESSED with one guy...Rusty...you guys need therapy...and valium...

I can tell already that you are going to be one of those posters who provides such an awesome contribution to this forum.  4 posts in and you are alread stinking up the place, Mr. big smelly bear.  Congrats!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigsmellybear. Show bigsmellybear's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to bigsmellybear's comment:

I can tell already that you are going to be one of those posters who provides such an awesome contribution to this forum.  4 posts in and you are alread stinking up the place, Mr. big smelly bear.  Congrats!

TFB...I like ya dude, but don't take your hate for Rusty too far...just don't buddy up to jets trolls to get at Rusty...the old "enemy of my enemy is my friend " is sooooo 1950's..from the ghost of MelWitt

Sections
Shortcuts