Let us all give thanks to Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Let us all give thanks to Rusty.

Not why we lost.  You never know what happens in the next play(s) if he does catch it.

What about Brranches drop the very next play?

So many things you could point your finger at in that game yet what it ultimately boils down to was the defense giving up an 83 yard last possession drive to the Giants.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Not why we lost.  You never know what happens in the next play(s) if he does catch it.

So many things you could point your finger at in that game yet what it ultimately boils down to was the defense giving up an 83 yard last possession drive to the Giants.

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

Actually I think we lost because Rusty is a fan. He's cursing us.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Actually I think we lost because Rusty is a fan. He's cursing us.

[/QUOTE]

He became a fan in 2007.  He is a bandwagoner, been cursed ever since.  Thanks Rusty!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to russgriswold's comment:

[QUOTE]

Was that the 'drop' where Brady threw behind branch and had him if he threw to the right shoulder with no deep Safety?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

Listen to what Collinsworth says about Branches route.  And regardless where Brady threw it to, Branch was going to be tackled, but at least it was a first down if Branch could have only hung onto the ball.  He had both hands on it..

lmao!

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

So this guy is a huge troll but then threads are started just to talk about him?

This is like 4th grade.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

So this guy is a huge troll but then threads are started just to talk about him?

This is like 4th grade.

Yeah, you'll fit right in. LMAO

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Just another day of getting schooled for Rusty at BDC.

http://weknowgifs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/super-slo-mo-knockout-gif.gif

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Although a QB is one of the most important positions on the field, in football they truly need a team to shine. 

Rusty has no concept of playing real football.  I bet he thinks it is the same as playing two hand touch.  You know the QB always had 10 Mississippi....

He likes to point out the safety, how ridiculous is it that the offensive line can't hold 4 linemen for 3 to 4 sec. Vollmer not only gets beat but pushes the defense man toward Brady. In live speed he made sure he got rid of the ball, I have seen numerous games that the same play is not called intentional grounding. It is what it is, but to say it is all on Brady is phony. 

Each of his statements I can point out how the team did not help Brady on many of the plays that went bad.  It not like Brady played horrible out of nowhere for no reason. 

I'm not say Brady is without fault but man... learn the game for a minute.  It is not like the pats had Christian Ponder back there just stinking up the place when he has a virtual free-roll every play because of AP.

Yes Babe... i had to steal your learn the game line....

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

This is like 4th grade.

I would rather have them here instead of the threads were we talk about the impact of Vince Wilfork or something like that.....

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]

This is like 4th grade.

[/QUOTE]

I can see where you'd get defensive about the immature nature of it being called out. Geez even your response sounded immature.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

This is like 4th grade.

[/QUOTE]

I can see where you'd get defensive about the immature nature of it being called out. Geez even your response sounded immature.

[/QUOTE]

Geez, that's me I guess. Just an immature guy. Glad a real mature fellow like you could find the time to stop by and share your wisdom with us. Now, get over yourself, and run along.

Nothing much pisses me off here more than some twit coming into a thread and whining about what others choose to talk about. If you don't f'n like it, stay the f out of the thread f'ball.

[/QUOTE]

You get more mature sounding everytime you open your mouth.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

Although a QB is one of the most important positions on the field, in football they truly need a team to shine. 

Rusty has no concept of playing real football.  I bet he thinks it is the same as playing two hand touch.  You know the QB always had 10 Mississippi....

He likes to point out the safety, how ridiculous is it that the offensive line can't hold 4 linemen for 3 to 4 sec. Vollmer not only gets beat but pushes the defense man toward Brady. In live speed he made sure he got rid of the ball, I have seen numerous games that the same play is not called intentional grounding. It is what it is, but to say it is all on Brady is phony. 

Each of his statements I can point out how the team did not help Brady on many of the plays that went bad.  It not like Brady played horrible out of nowhere for no reason. 

I'm not say Brady is without fault but man... learn the game for a minute.  It is not like the pats had Christian Ponder back there just stinking up the place when he has a virtual free-roll every play because of AP.

It was longer than 3 seconds, Welker was wide open to the right, but since he wasn't open as his first read, Brady never looked back for him. And, he could have EASILY run the right corner of the end zone to complete a pass or throw it away.

EASILY.

The "learn the game" is MINE, by the way. He took it from me. I used to use that on him all the time at the onset of the Elephant in the Room debates in 2011 and he started using it back on me.

FACT. FACT.

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. He also uses "bludgeon" all the time, too.

And, others.

Brady didn't play horrible out of nowhere for no reason? Dude, he sucked in the last 3 titles games! We aren't in SB 42 or 46 without the D!!!

He thinks it will be easy like it was for him for so long since 2007, spoiled with weaponry.  It's not!

You can't just throw it 45 times like that, pretty much all from the shotgun. We've been over this.

Brady should be trending up into the AFC title game and SB, not being WORSE and then flatlining into a mediocre stage.

THAT is the main reson why we're losing.  Go look at this past year's AFC title game. Sure, the D couldn't hold on without Talib and JOnes, but where on earth was Brady and our offense in the second half to help??!!!

<script height="528px" width="939px" src="http://player.ooyala.com/iframe.js#pbid=e7e908eebffd4efeb96a3096aa9b4bd0&ec=40dXc4YzqLUCMm4mmMzFTO8tHio57gk9"></script>

http://denver.sbnation.com/2012/2/5/2773880/superbowl-2012-tom-brady-safety-video#ooid=40dXc4YzqLUCMm4mmMzFTO8tHio57gk9

How do you guys make the video play in threads?

I still don't see anyone open.  The defensive end on the end looks like he was containing quite well with a LB already spying Brady if he starts running.  Also where is anyone wildly open?

Its a tough play and a mistake but there was nothing Brady could have easily done.  

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I'll take immature any day over an anal little weenie that goes into threads and complains about what others are doing like some sort of goofy little busybody. You probably were the kid who squealed on everybody when you were growing up, right?

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He's actually VERY mature. He's in his 60s, craps himself daily at the manor, and enjoys fruit cup for dessert.

Huh Huh Huh Huh, you're a real funny boy dumbkoff. Too bad you're a football imbecile who gets absolutely lambasted by many here daily.

Your stupidity is an unending source of entertainment for us all. Well, except for the squealer.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

THAT is the main reson why we're losing.  Go look at this past year's AFC title game. Sure, the D couldn't hold on without Talib and JOnes, but where on earth was Brady and our offense in the second half to help??!!!

They were probably all watching Ridley getting knocked into next Tuesday and coughing up the ball at the worst time in the worst place dumbkoff.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Accurate in the regular season against mostly crap or average Ds

Sounds more like the running game than Brady dumbkoff.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Technically, I think it was Pennington. 

Pennington was a choker early in his career. By the end he was a very good QB. Then his arm went.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

You are welcome to use that at your whim.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

[QUOTE]

I'll take immature any day over an anal little weenie that goes into threads and complains about what others are doing like some sort of goofy little busybody. You probably were the kid who squealed on everybody when you were growing up, right?

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you admit you are immature. BTW I'm not complaining about you I find you very funny.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you admit you are immature. BTW I'm not complaining about you I find you very funny.

[/QUOTE]

Then what the hell are you complaining about?

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

A pattern of Brady's fading play as he gets older, is not "cherrypicking". 

Let's suppose for a minute you're right dumbkoff.

If you are we are doomed. Because this collection of mediocre junk BB has manged to surround Brady with isn't going to win any SB without Brady being all you say he isn't.

Check and mate.