Let us all give thanks to Rusty.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Let us all give thanks to Rusty.

In response to russgriswold's comment:

Anyone who uses a word like "dumbkoff" as much as he does, unable to spell it correctly, is quite funny.

Some might say, ironic, too. lmao

I'm quite sure I know more German than you dumbkoff. And I have told you I use the American slang version of it. And I will continue to use that, because you are, the dumbkoff. It's your name for eternity.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not why we lost.  You never know what happens in the next play(s) if he does catch it.

What about Brranches drop the very next play?

So many things you could point your finger at in that game yet what it ultimately boils down to was the defense giving up an 83 yard last possession drive to the Giants.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Was that the 'drop' where Brady threw behind branch and had him if he threw to the right shoulder with no deep Safety?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

What is your fascination with pointing out any and all incomplete passes.  Do you have any clue how accurate Brady is in the context of NFL history?  As you regualrly make excuses for BB's poor high round draft picks with "it happens to everyone" , "noone's perfect", "how could he known an injury prone guy was going to be injured", why do you think Brady is going to comlete 100% of his passes or that a receiver will never drop a ball?  This is just another example of your weird boy crush fascination with BB and your hypocrisy when it comes to anyone but BB.

[/QUOTE]

Accurate in the regular season against mostly crap or average Ds with loaded weaponry in an easier era than in past eras, or in the postseson?

lmao

Look, I get you'd kill to have even a decent QB with the Jets, with Ken O'Brien the best you've ever seen, but Brady has underperformed lately in the postseason. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Technically, I think it was Pennington.  I liked them both, though.  After all this time you are dead set on it being Brady and only Brady.  Good D's typically outplay good QBs.  The Jets showed the league in 2010 that when you hit Brady (and every other QB) early and often they are not the same QB.  Welcome to defense 101 invented many many years ago. 

"the other teams QB must go down and go down hard" Al Davis circa 1813

Typically, the answer to that has been to run the ball,.  Teams that could not run effectively continue to pass the ball out of necessity and continue to get their QB hit hard.

You continue to cherrypick games and parts of games as your invented proof of this.  Brady and about 40 ther  QBs have struggled against the Ravens over the years, playoffs or not. Yet you blame Brady and only Brady over and over again while ignoring the things that truely contributed to bad games.  

[/QUOTE]

A pattern of Brady's fading play as he gets older, is not "cherrypicking". It's called a pattern. lmao

And, good Ds do NOT beat good QBs in this era. It's an offensive era where Goodell has changed rules ANNUALLY to make it easier to score points.

Not debatable. That's a fact.

Another fact is, a winning QB should never be seeking to throw 40+ times and when you have a QB thay has developed a fear of being in the pocket, stepping into throws, or being under Center more, due to an injury 5 years ago, all of that adds up and has contributed to his weakened postseason play in recent years.

He needs to stop being a baby, get under Center more and toughen up when the chips are on the table.

Period.

We get that, we win a SB. We don't, we won't. Pointing at refs, entitled, looking for calls, or expecting 7+ seconds in the pocket to survey the field on every shotgun dropback is arrogant and an outrageous expectation from any QB.

[/QUOTE]

If that was true... How has any of the other elite QB ever lost a game?  Why isn't there a bigger point increase in this new era?  Geeze you would figure Aron Rodgers never had a tough day with how handicapped defenses are in todays game.  Didn't he get sacked ten times by Seattle last season... man that is a bad D.  

Defense have adapted.  Getting to the QB is more important than ruffing up the wrs all day.  The coaches that can game plan and have the team to get to the QB win in this day an age.  Now if you can cover and put pressure on the QB your an a elite defense...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Anyone who uses a word like "dumbkoff" as much as he does, unable to spell it correctly, is quite funny.

Some might say, ironic, too. lmao

I'm quite sure I know more German than you dumbkoff. And I have told you I use the American slang version of it. And I will continue to use that, because you are, the dumbkoff. It's your name for eternity.

[/QUOTE]

You know more German huh?  No wonder, you loved Hitler and his right wing policies.

[/QUOTE]

You're insane. My family fought Hitler and Tojo dumbkoff.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillgridlocked. Show stillgridlocked's posts

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to stillgridlocked's comment:

[QUOTE]

You get more mature sounding everytime you open your mouth.

I'll take immature any day over an anal little weenie that goes into threads and complains about what others are doing like some sort of goofy little busybody. You probably were the kid who squealed on everybody when you were growing up, right?

[/QUOTE]

Nice to see you admit you are immature. BTW I'm not complaining about you I find you very funny.

[/QUOTE]

Then what the hell are you complaining about?

[/QUOTE]

Sorry Babe this was uncalled on my part for I enjoy reading your posts. I just thought the thread was a bit over the top.  My apologies.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

A pattern of Brady's fading play as he gets older, is not "cherrypicking". 

Let's suppose for a minute you're right dumbkoff.

If you are we are doomed. Because this collection of mediocre junk BB has manged to surround Brady with isn't going to win any SB without Brady being all you say he isn't.

Check and mate.

[/QUOTE]

It's not mediocre at all. You're blind as a bat. Is Denver or Houston's talent mediocre?  Nope. But, I'd also take almost every single spot across the board on our roster, with the depth, over either on of those two AFC foes, as well as Baltimore's.

Flacco wasn't even considered elite last year until he played elite in the postseason.

Brady needs to be elite again in the postseason, not just regular season. Pretty simple.

I cannot take another subpar AFC title game at home from him again.

[/QUOTE]

Tell the truth.... do you think would Brady had a better day if he played against the Pats defense?  I mean that Pats Rush Flacco had to deal with was stifling and those DB were just on their game. /sarcasm off.  

It is a team sport man... get over it...... the team played bad... the coaching was horrible. BB made time clock mistakes, that he shouldn't have.... at times was McD's play calling was juvinelle.  If a weekend warrior intramural football player like me could call out what the Pats are going to do, world class coaches were not fooled.

ST or D did not make one game changing play.  St just blew frankly. O-line had bad moments. RB's didn't break one good run, Wrs dropped very catchable balls... yet it is all on Brady.  I could see if the team was bough down by Brady's play but there was not one outstanding or game changing play made by any other player on the team.  

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In response to csylvia79's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Not why we lost.  You never know what happens in the next play(s) if he does catch it.

What about Brranches drop the very next play?

So many things you could point your finger at in that game yet what it ultimately boils down to was the defense giving up an 83 yard last possession drive to the Giants.

---------------------------------------------

"Being the best doesn't mean you always win. It just means you win more than anybody else."  Text received by Tom Brady from Kurt Warner after Ravens loss.

view my Patriots photoshops at patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com

Was that the 'drop' where Brady threw behind branch and had him if he threw to the right shoulder with no deep Safety?

lmao

[/QUOTE]

What is your fascination with pointing out any and all incomplete passes.  Do you have any clue how accurate Brady is in the context of NFL history?  As you regualrly make excuses for BB's poor high round draft picks with "it happens to everyone" , "noone's perfect", "how could he known an injury prone guy was going to be injured", why do you think Brady is going to comlete 100% of his passes or that a receiver will never drop a ball?  This is just another example of your weird boy crush fascination with BB and your hypocrisy when it comes to anyone but BB.

[/QUOTE]

Accurate in the regular season against mostly crap or average Ds with loaded weaponry in an easier era than in past eras, or in the postseson?

lmao

Look, I get you'd kill to have even a decent QB with the Jets, with Ken O'Brien the best you've ever seen, but Brady has underperformed lately in the postseason. Period.

[/QUOTE]

Technically, I think it was Pennington.  I liked them both, though.  After all this time you are dead set on it being Brady and only Brady.  Good D's typically outplay good QBs.  The Jets showed the league in 2010 that when you hit Brady (and every other QB) early and often they are not the same QB.  Welcome to defense 101 invented many many years ago. 

"the other teams QB must go down and go down hard" Al Davis circa 1813

Typically, the answer to that has been to run the ball,.  Teams that could not run effectively continue to pass the ball out of necessity and continue to get their QB hit hard.

You continue to cherrypick games and parts of games as your invented proof of this.  Brady and about 40 ther  QBs have struggled against the Ravens over the years, playoffs or not. Yet you blame Brady and only Brady over and over again while ignoring the things that truely contributed to bad games.  

[/QUOTE]

A pattern of Brady's fading play as he gets older, is not "cherrypicking". It's called a pattern. lmao

And, good Ds do NOT beat good QBs in this era. It's an offensive era where Goodell has changed rules ANNUALLY to make it easier to score points.

Not debatable. That's a fact.

Another fact is, a winning QB should never be seeking to throw 40+ times and when you have a QB thay has developed a fear of being in the pocket, stepping into throws, or being under Center more, due to an injury 5 years ago, all of that adds up and has contributed to his weakened postseason play in recent years.

He needs to stop being a baby, get under Center more and toughen up when the chips are on the table.

Period.

We get that, we win a SB. We don't, we won't. Pointing at refs, entitled, looking for calls, or expecting 7+ seconds in the pocket to survey the field on every shotgun dropback is arrogant and an outrageous expectation from any QB.

[/QUOTE]

If that was true... How has any of the other elite QB ever lost a game?  Why isn't there a bigger point increase in this new era?  Geeze you would figure Aron Rodgers never had a tough day with how handicapped defenses are in todays game.  Didn't he get sacked ten times by Seattle last season... man that is a bad D.  

Defense have adapted.  Getting to the QB is more important than ruffing up the wrs all day.  The coaches that can game plan and have the team to get to the QB win in this day an age.  Now if you can cover and put pressure on the QB your an a elite defense...

[/QUOTE]

I am not looking for perfection here. I fully realize he's human, but come on now. This has been going on like bad movie with parts 2, 3 and 4 for a long time now.

Watch how Brees and Rodgers (or Flacco) run their offenses compared to Brady.  They're under center a lot more, quickly drop back, use the shotgun here and there, but not at the same rate as Brady.

Also, they don't throw more with a lead, either.

Do you know who John Kuhn is?  We don't have one of those here and haven't in a years and years. Heath Evans wasn't even used like a traditional FB in 2007. He was more of just a bigger RB for short yardage scenarios.

This has clearly all the makings of our offense being more diverse and being more so like those teams' more balanced offenses, certainly more so than ours has been, and it's not due to personnel, but approach. That throw a lot crap and shotgun obsession was by choice.

[/QUOTE]

If what you say is true then it is on the coach who has let it happen 100%.  BB is the weakest head coach in history and just let his QB ruin his team.  Or just maybe they know more than you and went with the team strengths.  

So what is BB is a horrible coach

Or you just can't accept that the pats played to the best of their ability and game planed how they thought the team should play. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

If you are we are doomed. Because this collection of mediocre junk BB has manged to surround Brady with isn't going to win any SB without Brady being all you say he isn't.

Check and mate.

It's not mediocre at all. You're blind as a bat. Is Denver or Houston's talent mediocre?  Nope. But, I'd also take almost every single spot across the board on our roster, with the depth, over either on of those two AFC foes, as well as Baltimore's.

Flacco wasn't even considered elite last year until he played elite in the postseason.

Brady needs to be elite again in the postseason, not just regular season. Pretty simple.

Tell the truth.... do you think would Brady had a better day if he played against the Pats defense?  I mean that Pats Rush Flacco had to deal with was stifling and those DB were just on their game. /sarcasm off.  

It is a team sport man... get over it...... the team played bad... the coaching was horrible. BB made time clock mistakes, that he shouldn't have.... at times was McD's play calling was juvinelle.  If a weekend warrior intramural football player like me could call out what the Pats are going to do, world class coaches were not fooled.

ST or D did not make one game changing play.  St just blew frankly. O-line had bad moments. RB's didn't break one good run, Wrs dropped very catchable balls... yet it is all on Brady.  I could see if the team was bough down by Brady's play but there was not one outstanding or game changing play made by any other player on the team.  

No, I thought Balt's D was healthier, played better and wanted it more than our team did in general.

I will, however say, it has to be completely deflating when our D is staving off drives, keeping it close while shorthanded like that and our offense just doesn't do jack for huge chunks of the games.

I'd like to see people like you and others admit things like that.

The D has been under numerous pressure to be the ones to always spark things in these games, so when they don't do something really great, the offense is never there to help.

I really don't even apply the poor Brady showing to that game as much as I do too others.

Kind of odd though, how this is still going on and everyone wants to hold everyone else accountable, but Brady, huh?

I could see if were losing a 34-33 game at home in the playoffs, but that;s not at all how these games unfold.

They're close the whole time, but we waste numerous opps on offense and waste all kinds of time.

When the other team is being successful in ball control it will be low scoring game. The giants goal more than scoring what to eat clock and keep the game within reach. 

I fault the whole team and the coaches.  

I honestly think coach may have failed more than any other part of the team.  They let the giants dictate the game.  The play calling, subbing, formation, and time management all was sub par.  I know your against all the RB subbing... one area I totally agree  and don't understand it at times, because I think that more than anything keys the defense on what is most likely coming.  

This personal vendetta on Brady is old man, even if I agreed with you fully... I would still tell you to cool down about it.  There is no need to bring it up every day in most threads.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Check and mate.

No, I thought Balt's D was healthier, played better and wanted it more than our team did in general.

I will, however say, it has to be completely deflating when our D is staving off drives, keeping it close while shorthanded like that and our offense just doesn't do jack for huge chunks of the games.

I'd like to see people like you and others admit things like that.

The D has been under numerous pressure to be the ones to always spark things in these games, so when they don't do something really great, the offense is never there to help.

I really don't even apply the poor Brady showing to that game as much as I do too others.

Kind of odd though, how this is still going on and everyone wants to hold everyone else accountable, but Brady, huh?

I could see if were losing a 34-33 game at home in the playoffs, but that;s not at all how these games unfold.

They're close the whole time, but we waste numerous opps on offense and waste all kinds of time.

When the other team is being successful in ball control it will be low scoring game. The giants goal more than scoring what to eat clock and keep the game within reach. 

I fault the whole team and the coaches.  

I honestly think coach may have failed more than any other part of the team.  They let the giants dictate the game.  The play calling, subbing, formation, and time management all was sub par.  I know your against all the RB subbing... one area I totally agree  and don't understand it at times, because I think that more than anything keys the defense on what is most likely coming.  

This personal vendetta on Brady is old man, even if I agreed with you fully... I would still tell you to cool down about it.  There is no need to bring it up every day in most threads.

I only bring it up to counter the sneaky group of about 15 trolls in here who find a way to drop in a veiled jab at BB, trying to blame him for not being better as a GM, to make it seem like that's why Brady had major brain farts in certain parts of these games. When they stop, I stop. Simple and fair. Their choice. The mocking of BB in here is immature and outrageous.

The irony is, BB gave Brady what he wanted. Players who could get open quick, big targets, quick, small ones, a great OL, good RBs, etc. Autonomy at the line, input on building the playbook, gameplans, etc.

Brady prefers the shotgun. He said it.  A Danny Woodhead is a better player by skill set in the shotgung spread, but every time he got used too much by choice ( I can see if we were trailing like vs SF this year) we'd lose vs a good D.

I saw it for years, so it was maddening to keep seeing Brady get what he wanted and then not deliver with what he wanted.

However, I do feel that has been addressed with what the offseason has brought. I am relieved. Seriously. I could not bear to watch another Welker-Centric show in January.

I am not even sure if I'd watch it. Maybe DVR it and if they had won, watch it. That's how annoying this elephant in the room had become.

You know the shotgun spread isn't going to go anywhere... games where the running game struggle early McD is going to open that can of worms.  You might just want to take a few years off.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from wiggerjoe. Show wiggerjoe's posts

Crusty if you have a elephant in your room talk to your camp conselor just make sure he doesnt close the door. On a different note if you have a chance strangle babe,just hide the body. If watching the pats the last few year has taught me anything thats it.Well that and aways wear a condom when going to Wallmart or the manor, trust me on this.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

So did mine.  HOw do you know I don't know German, Pampers?

Because you're an imbecile.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I only bring it up to counter the sneaky group of about 15 trolls in here who find a way to drop in a veiled jab at BB, trying to blame him for not being better as a GM, to make it seem like that's why Brady had major brain farts in certain parts of these games

Now Brady has to play perfect games or he is the problem in that wasteland you call a mind, right dumbkoff?

That just shows how out of touch with reality you are. And that is just another reason why your inane contributions being loathed is nearly a universal view at this point.

Sections
Shortcuts