LET'S ALL PLAY GM

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM

There is no free beer, or lunch for that matter. 

I might keep Morris around for his special teams contribution and as another option in the offense, providing there isn't some other guy who can do those things as well.  He's getting a little long in the tooth though, I'll give you that  The others can go but I'll miss Stephen Neal, an interesting story and a guy who has played well for us for years.  Kudos to that guy but he's probably done.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

sign FAs wr-Malcom Floyd, db-Asomugha, fb-Leonard

have naked cheerleader day

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Depends on the price tag with Mankins. 

For a guy who has never looked that great in a postseason game, I am not sure Mankins is that great.  His run blocking is very good/great, but the pass blocking is average.

Are there any quality Guards available in FA?

I am not sure I want Kazcur as a starter or reserve here either if Mankins does leave.

No to Champ and Asamouga.

Champ is not better than Leigh Bodden in his prime.  And Asamouga is going to want big money.  No thanks.

Brian Leonard is an interesting idea.  More of a true FB type. If they don't re-sign Morris to a cheap 1 year deal, that would be a solid move.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

I would revamp the playoff strategy...up tempo all running plays in the first series no huddle pound the rock

free beer AND naked cheerleader game

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wildwillis. Show Wildwillis's posts

Kerrigan first pick and get Ingram w/ the second pick.  Need a playmaker that can run the football.  No SB wins w/ out a running game coincidence I think not.  And draft mathews little brother later, if he is half as good as his brother he is already better than any rusher we have now!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Good Idea Harley,

I think Bill should consider another back up QB.  QB's as we have seen are getting injured with greater frequency.  I hear Ryan Leaf and Jeff George are available.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM:
    Here's a web site for all of you: http://www.footballforum.com/ You can all play GM there.
    Posted by Patsfansince1966

How dare they play GM on a football forum!
    I'm boycotting that site.

BTW: Two thumbs up for Naked Cherrleader day!

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Here's a web site for all of you: http://www.footballforum.com/ You can all play GM there.

Party pooper*

this forum won't let you say pooper*...lol

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Good Idea Harley, I think Bill should consider another back up QB.  QB's as we have seen are getting injured with greater frequency.  I hear Ryan Leaf and Jeff George are available.
    Posted by UD6

so is Peyton

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM : so is Peyton
    Posted by harleyroadking11

Yeah, but he's a starter for any team, including the pats. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM : How about Heath Shuler or Tim Couch?

I like it.  Texas Pat, said the pats will likely pick up a free agent RB.  I hear Ki-Jana Carter is available.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I say fire everyone, Trade Brady for someones 5 years worth of 1st's. Sign Manning then trade Arrington for the entire Packers D  Money mouth

But seriously I love this thread

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Ok, I'm the GM so I will call BB in, tell him to take a seat and say something like this... "Bill I want a championship in 2011, make it happen! Oh, and stay off the message boards at Boston.com, those guys don't know anything especially that bradymossfan guy!"

Then I turn over the checkbook to him and take a nice long vacation until regular season starts.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Since i forgot to tell BB this I send him and email and say... "whatever you do, keep Kevin Faulk and Alge Crumpler, and Wes Welker, I like those guys.  Btw, we want to do some good smack talking next season so have Wes get involved in getting that going"

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Sign FAs Woodley, Hali, D. Williams, Kiwanuka, and Mankins. Actually use the first six picks in the draft with an emphasis on OL-WR-CB.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from niz-58. Show niz-58's posts

In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM : Also everyone gets a handgun and a book of the worse insults ever.
    Posted by helterskelter

What could possibly go wrong?

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Woodley is a system LB.

stop playing GM..get off this thread you turdball

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In Response to Re: LET'S ALL PLAY GM : stop playing GM..get off this thread you turdball
    Posted by harleyroadking11

LOL

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

Woodley is a system LB.

Yes, we wouldn't want to bring any 3-4 linebackers in to try to fit into a 3-4 defense.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking11. Show harleyroadking11's posts

Cyber- every team has a system correct? so every player on every team plays in some kind of "system"  and seeing that Woodley plays in the same "system" that the Pats have signing Woodley would be a smart move.

this is lost on the forum turdball aka PatsfanwiththeIQof66

Sections
Shortcuts