LET'S all pray we get the FRAUD FALCS!

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: LET'S all pray we get the FRAUD FALCS!

yea the ravens are just going to roll over.....smh

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

Why not just beat the best we face?

When did people start to get so soft that they always want the easiest way out? I just don't understand it. Bring us the best that the league has to offer, and if we vanquish them, we can stand proud as champions.

Stop all the wussification.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:

Why not just beat the best we face?

When did people start to get so soft that they always want the easiest way out? I just don't understand it. Bring us the best that the league has to offer, and if we vanquish them, we can stand proud as champions.

Stop all the wussification.

That's right.  Obviously they will have to win without Gronk.  They should be used to this by now.  

As they always say, "guys have to step up." 

They had to adjust when Woody and Gronk both went out.  Vereen filled in beautifully.  Gronk can't be replaced that easily but atleast they know they will be without him for the rest of the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to COMMIE-CONTRARIAN's comment:

pats are going to the super bowl. i just dont see us beating these 49ers though. a total bad matchup for us. back to the giants again. falcs can be stopped. total home advantage. get them to a neutral site and that one-dimensional offense and very unimpressiver jambronidefense and we have serious odds in our favor for the FOURTH ring! colin k is much better now, our offense minus gronk would be exactly the same. we couldnt move the ball when all were at full strength. i dont see how that changes next time!

Lets all pray the Patriots beat the Ravens next Sunday first!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CanadianPat. Show CanadianPat's posts

pats are going to the super bowl. i just dont see us beating these 49ers though. a total bad matchup for us. back to the giants again. falcs can be stopped. total home advantage. get them to a neutral site and that one-dimensional offense and very unimpressiver jambronidefense and we have serious odds in our favor for the FOURTH ring! colin k is much better now, our offense minus gronk would be exactly the same. we couldnt move the ball when all were at full strength. i dont see how that changes next time!

I am praying 4 the Falcons, as they are frauds ... or at least some 49ers getting knocked out 4 the season  ... hey alls fair in love and war, and BB has alluded, this is war. Go Falcons!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to CanadianPat's comment:

I am praying 4 the Falcons, as they are frauds ... or at least some 49ers getting knocked out 4 the season  ... hey alls fair in love and war, and BB has alluded, this is war. Go Falcons!

You are someone I would not want to go to war with.

I am not afraid of the 49ers, nor will the Patriots be, should they get past the Ravens. The Pats will expect to defeat the 49ers; I will expect the same.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

If the Falcons beat the 49ers, theyre obviously no longer frauds...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from SFBostonFan. Show SFBostonFan's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

If the Falcons beat the 49ers, theyre obviously no longer frauds...

Well said, if they beat SF, they will be major opponents !!!

Pats have a major challenge facing the Haubaugh Brothers, John next week, and younger brother Jim in the SB. Would have been the  machup last year had 49ers not made 2 bonehead fumbles letting the dredded 9-7 Giants knock them out & then beat the Pats for 2nd time in 3 years. Glad NY didn't make it this year at 9-7 ! I believe Pats would  have beaten Alex Smith's 49ers last year but with mobile Kaepernick this year, it will be tougher. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Face the best, Work hard, Give all.

if we can beat them, we don't deserve it, congratulate them and move on to next season

Sections
Shortcuts