lets bring in Moss

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

lets bring in Moss

Santana moss that is (cant stand randy moss at this point). i say why not. i heard he got released and he is pretty quick lets let him run under some balls and see how he does here yes or no

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Re: lets bring in Moss

I say no.  He's basically the same height as Welker and Branch.  Tate has more speed and Santana Moss can't really stretch the field which is what we'd like to see.  Better to bring back Randy Moss the slouch rather than sign Santana Moss.  But let's not sign either.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Why do we need an old slot receiver again?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

He's a good fit for their offense, good hands, quicks and speed, solid after the catch with some big play ability.  Short player, but has a solid build  (209) and has been durable, missing no games over the last 3 years.

I like him as a veteran option at WR.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

No No and Fudge No!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tagandtrade. Show tagandtrade's posts

Why don't you go get f'd Moss is a trader

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from tenacioust. Show tenacioust's posts

Now stop it dammit I already shut this discussion down & my word is final!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I also forgot to mention that he's versatile with the ability to play multiple WR positions, and is coming off his 2nd best statistical season of his career with 93-1,1115-6.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from skorpion76. Show skorpion76's posts

In Response to Re: lets bring in Moss:
    [QUOTE]He's a good fit for their offense, good hands, quicks and speed, solid after the catch with some big play ability.  Short player, but has a solid build  (209) and has been durable, missing no games over the last 3 years. I like him as a veteran option at WR.
    Posted by mbeaulieu07[/QUOTE]

I agree, he would be a good fit!! Everyone seems so hell bent on bringing in a "Randy Moss" type which means we would have to change our entire offense again...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

NO, we need more height and bulk at WR. rather go after Vincent jackson 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfan1994. Show patsfan1994's posts

like said he is a good fit for our system. he is quick and still has it.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

lets bring in Randy Moss

Every body wants a Moss so lets bring in randy .

seriously I think moss has got something left in the tank and i belive he wont be picked up untill camp , 
    he can be a great guide to tate and price .
    and he can do a lot of different routes the problem for me was with 
    obrien and play calling to moss like a deep ball on 3 and 7 .

moss ca do a lot of routes we can use him on a limited basis
    and on min vet salary 
    i believe moss has learned his lesson and if not whats to loose ,
    rathre than another slater or aiken ,
    moss can help a lot to develop the youngsters ,
    if he is not picked up by camp time

BB wil give him a shot 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Re: lets bring in Randy Moss

In Response to lets bring in Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]Every body wants a Moss so lets bring in randy . seriously I think moss has got something left in the tank and i belive he wont be picked up untill camp ,  he can be a great guide to tate and price . and he can do a lot of different routes the problem for me was with  obrien and play calling to moss like a deep ball on 3 and 7 . moss ca do a lot of routes we can use him on a limited basis and on min vet salary  i believe moss has learned his lesson and if not whats to loose , rathre than another slater or aiken , moss can help a lot to develop the youngsters , if he is not picked up by camp time BB wil give him a shot 
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Randy Moss is not walkin' through that door.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

Not a fan.  Why not look at players like Jacoby Jones, Steve Breaston or Malcom Floyd?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

I didnt hear he was released, but you can never have enough good recievers.  Moss is still a deep threat.  Dont know what "sleep on the pats"  is talking about.  Is he short for a deep threat? yes,, but he still gets is done.  Dont bother taking into account the horrible QB play over the last few years right?

If Chris Cooley went to INdy he would be just as good as Clark.  He is that good, but plays in Washington and still manages 50 plus catches every year. 

He is a legit deep threat outside with the versatility to play inside as well.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

In Response to lets bring in Moss:
    [QUOTE]Santana moss that is (cant stand randy moss at this point). i say why not. i heard he got released and he is pretty quick lets let him run under some balls and see how he does here yes or no
    Posted by patsfan1994[/QUOTE]

Let the big mouths stay in NYC!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Never say never cause it's an awfully long time.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from JB-3. Show JB-3's posts

Re: lets bring in Randy Moss

In Response to lets bring in Randy Moss:
    [QUOTE]i believe moss has learned his lesson and if not whats to loose , rathre than another slater or aiken , moss can help a lot to develop the youngsters , if he is not picked up by camp time BB wil give him a shot 
    Posted by yakv[/QUOTE]

Slater and Aiken added a ton of value on special teams, R. Moss wouldn't.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

Randy Moss hasn't learned any lessons, he turned out to be the same knucklehead with NE that he's been his whole career.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

All the bashing of moss wouldn't change the fact that if moss wants it 
    and he's motivitied he can get it gone .

He fell into a bad situtation with fischer and childress .

Rather have randy than santana who's one trick pony when he was with jets 
    and they were a good he had a lot couple of bad season and the statistics tell the story but when he is on contract season the stats go up .

red line contract years .

2010 contract season - yep another joey galloway

breaston or v. Jax would be better but it's all aboyut the money the pats wont give .

so i would rather have moss for one season and draft next year big body type and long arms type of  reciever who can spread the field.

2010Washington Redskins16931,11512.069.756693613
    2009Washington Redskins167090212.956.459T3144402
    2008Washington Redskins16791,04413.265.267T6153501
    2007Washington Redskins146180813.257.7493113431
    2006Washington Redskins145579014.456.468T6114361
    2005Washington Redskins16841,48317.792.778T92410602
    2004New York Jets154583818.655.969T5136350
    2003New York Jets16741,10514.969.165T10175492
    2002New York Jets153043314.428.947481200
    2001New York Jets524020.08.03301020

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

The kid from the Jets Brian Smith could be a potenital target as a FA. He didn't light it up but is big, has good hands and speed. Better to have brady throw to him than Sancheez....

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Santana was a one trick pony with the Jets, but Randy is not?  How many years has he been removed from the Jets?  What point were you trying to make again Yakv?

What does Rany do besides go Deep and he isnt even that good anymore doing that.

His worst year in Washington was still better then anyone on this team last year not named Wes Welker. 

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

In Response to Re: lets bring in Moss:
    [QUOTE]Now stop it dammit I already shut this discussion down & my word is final!
    Posted by tenacioust[/QUOTE]

A I like santana moss
    B You Sir are a loser

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from yakv. Show yakv's posts

The pOint is santana moss does all the same things we have in welker , branch and edelman 
    his stats is because washington loses a lot of games and he has a lot of garbage yards,
    if he is on the pats team and has the pressure of shut down corners like in the afc 
    and not the cruppy NFC East believe his stats will drop badly .

at least moss has proven to be a pro bowler level guy his head and his mental toughness are other issues but he played against great diffenses , 
    so why the hell did sanatan moss production get off a change of secnario to 
    worse division .

well you can put lee evans in the nfc east and he will be a pro bowler 

thanks but no santana moss , bigger body reciever is needed ,
    if by any way the jets can sign nnamdi asoumgh 
    you will see us struggle twice a year.

santana moss is'nt the answer no more slot type reciveres rather have a V jax 
    or B. Marshall or A. Jonshon or C. johnson type of reciever.