Let's define a troll.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

Re: Let's define a troll.

In Response to Re: Let's define a troll.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : I'll tell you what it is. He's insecure and trying to copy me. I use a lead player as an avatar, he didn't know who it was (heheheheee), and now he thinks he can 1 up me with a guy who can't playe lead that well and a loser who just canceled his tour and has been living off a name for 25 years. lmao I wouldn't have thought anything of it if he hadn't asked who my avatar was. Jints is the kind of geek who equates popularity to being worthwhile.
    Posted by BassFishingII[/QUOTE]

Which is the guy who can't play lead and which is the loser?

Doesn't matter. You're wrong either way.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Yes. I wish Antowain Smith did not help us win SBs. lmao ^^Pink hat alert in Mt Hurl, folks. lol

Uhm, I guess I'm trying to understand what you're trying to say. I think what you're saying is that Benny was better than Smith and therefore all the more reason we should of ran the ball more...false.

Antoine was a first round pick for a reason dumbo, he ran a 4.4 coming out of Houston and was 6'2" 230 plus. Benny went undrafted and runs in the 4.7 range on a good day - big difference. Smith had power and the size to break tackles at the line of scrimmage. Benny needs to build up a head of steam to break tackles...it's one of the reasons why when he gets met at the line it's game over. Those third and three's aren't a lot of fun when he ran them (unless of course he went untouched, which did happen on occasion because the D was focused on Tom). Those toss sweeps left became a joke when they figured out Benny couldn't make a cut between the center and guard, or when he couldn't stretch it outside.

In the end I guess you know more than Belichick, because Belichick didn't go out of his way to keep him either...unlike when he rewarded Smith after the Super Bowl with a contract extension. Come to think of it you must of known more about the defense than Belichick as well - because he saw the need to upgrade it through the draft and free agency. And when your bud Ocho gets the early or late camp boot...you again will outsmart Belichick I'm sure.

Does Belichick still ask you to break down the intricacies of the zone defense for him? God you are a dufus:) I love smiley faces! It makes me feel glad that I don't have to brag about going to college.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Jimmy Page might be the sloppiest lead player ever as far as legends go.  No doubt. Great songwriter, sloppy, lead player.   Zep bootlegs are awful.  Fun live, listening back, oh my. Sloppy. EVH is a technical guy who just canceled his tour again and hasn't made a good record in 25 years, trying to live off a name, so yeah, he's a loser right about now, and has been for a while. Excuse city for him, but he loves the attention. Pretty sure you're out of your league on this one.

Are you a guitar player too BassFisting?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Yes. I wish Antowain Smith did not help us win SBs. lmao ^^Pink hat alert in Mt Hurl, folks. lol

Everyone helps win a SB Einstein, if you win it.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

The Black Crowes?

Really?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PetesCall. Show PetesCall's posts

So sick of Troll talk.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Serious question for Jints..Whats with the Jimmy Page with Eddie Van Halen picture? Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE TFB: see now because rusty was his usual obnoxious self and ruined a little innocent fun i had to change my avatar. so...if u dont like looking at Jints SB46 rings then blame it on queenie 
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]
    `

It certainly is a salt in the wound avatar. All the more reason to be hopeful BB has made moves to bolster this embarrassing defense.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat. Show TexasPat's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Spare us your deceitful spin. You were slamming Brady all season long. He had one of the top 10 best seasons in history and led the team to the top seed through that and you dogged him the whole way. His postseason play has been just fine as he got the job done in the endgame and the D didn't numerous times. You called his up to the last hail mary drive 100 PR SB "crappy". That alone shows your malice and utter cluelessness.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

Brady is a great QB...perhaps the greatest of all-time. But, he's not Superman. He needs more help, particularly now, that he's aging. Over the past few years, for whatever reason, he hasn't played particularly well against the better teams in the play-offs. He's fallen prey to the blue-print that stops every good QB. Pressure, plus good CB play. 

What's the solution? Provide him with better weapons, and defense. After all, what did John Elway ever win, until he got teamed with RB Terrell Davis (who should be in the Hall of Fame), HOF TE, Shannon Sharpe, and a solid "D".  

Regardless of what guys like Jints may say, he knows the truth...that those two lost SBs could have easily gone the other way. If that was the case, would we even be having this discussion?    

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Chloedancer65. Show Chloedancer65's posts

Aren't trolls little dolls with white hair that stands up straight and is frizzy? Oh yeah, kinda looks like Rex but a troll is much cutier and the best part is that a troll doesn't talk. One can only wish! I'm waiting for Rex to start his useless blabbering. I bet his New Years resolution was to think before he opens his mouth ( if toe isn't in it, along with anything on the dollar menu) it's been too quiet here in NYC he must be away or in couples counseling with Sanchez!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : i thought it would be fun and i did enjoy rusty's (sixth) avatar and thought a change from football to this would be fun...of course queenie then made it into a big to do and gave us yet another of his black and white "i am the smartest person in the world" rants...maybe i'll keep it maybe i won't but queenie's a pathetic tool

Thanks Jints for your new avatar!  lol

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. :      Brady is a great QB...perhaps the greatest of all-time. But, he's not Superman. He needs more help, particularly now, that he's aging. Over the past few years, for whatever reason, he hasn't played particularly well against the better teams in the play-offs. He's fallen prey to the blue-print that stops every good QB. Pressure, plus good CB play.       What's the solution? Provide him with better weapons, and defense. After all, what did John Elway ever win, until he got teamed with RB Terrell Davis (who should be in the Hall of Fame), HOF TE, Shannon Sharpe, and a solid "D".        Regardless of what guys like Jints may say, he knows the truth...that those two lost SBs could have easily gone the other way. If that was the case, would we even be having this discussion?          
    Posted by TexasPat[/QUOTE]

I agree with all you say. I am optimistic that BB throwing everything he has at this D will fix the issue.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Revis Is a selfish player regardless of his talent.  Revis has shown us all that he is all about the money and not about a ring.  He may be a great CB but the matter of the fact is he is going to go down as one of those players who was great BUT NEVER GOT A RING!  And at the end of the day, you have Revis without a ring and a player who might not be as good as Revis but has a ring, guess which one goes down in history as the better player???  The guy with the ring! 
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    that means a scrub from a SB winner is a better player than a great CB? I don't believe you really meant that. so my all time favorite QB Marino is not a better player than the special teams guy in Miami's loss to SF in their SB matchup. please elucidate. any running game and a better than average D and he'd have his share of SB rings. no excuses, just facts.

20. This post has been removed.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : I agree Marino never had a good running game, at best a competent one-if that. If he had a top RB he does have a ring or two, he was that good.
    Oh yeah. I'm a Jints' fan, but still had Marino as my favorite.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Umm, did you miss the 1990s? That's ok if you did. Yeah, really.  Not many bands would ever dream of following them.  Yeah, really. Filth:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMPodHP6oNU

Are you calling Sal filth?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]Good god are you dumb.

You never answered my question as to whether you played guitar numbnuts.

That link you posted was garbage.

Sections
Shortcuts