Let's define a troll.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Let's define a troll.

Speaking of trolls, look at this picture I found.

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In Response to Re: Let's define a troll.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : When it is all said and done the Jets will have paid him 50 million. I'll take my chances with our QB and his cap hit... at least I get to see my team have a chance to win SB's 5 times in his 11 years. I know you think 8-8 is a fine achievement but us fans here in NE have a different set of standards for our team and just to let you in on a secret 8-8 and fantasy SB's aren't part of our standards.  
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Exactly, spot on!

No use in arguing with JetMaggot, it's like arguing with a teenager.  He always thinks he's right no matter how wrong and ridiculous his arguments are.

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : I see.  So, after the next two years, Sanchez 5 year/50 mil will be horrible, but Brady's 2 year 44 mil would be good because he won the superbowl 7 years ago?
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

I would pay TB 50 million for 1 year instead of Sanchez 50 million for 5 years because I would have a better shot at winning a SB with TB in that one year then I would in 5 years with Sanchez.  That would be a long, drawn out disappointing 5 years with Sanchez!  Wait... That's basically what you Jets fans have been going though already, LOL!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : u confusing babe with rusty? take out the jets thing and u have a textbook description of him, especially the "doesn't believe in give and take", "insults" and "sows dischord" textbook i say!
    Posted by JintsFan[/QUOTE]

Pay no attention to wozzydoo.

He is the turd in this punchbowl. And he is virtually never ever right about anything.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]Speaking of trolls, look at this picture I found.
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]
    OK, this made my day.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheSalmon. Show TheSalmon's posts

It's one of these:

In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[3] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[4] The noun troll may refer to the provocative message itself, as in: "That was an excellent troll you posted."

A troll is a supernatural being in Norse mythology and Scandinavian folklore. In origin, one of the meanings of the term troll was a negative synonym for a jötunn (plural jötnar), a being in Norse mythology, although the word was also used about witches, berserkers and various other evil magical figures. In Old Norse sources, beings described as trolls dwell in isolated rocks, mountains, or caves, live together in small family units, and are rarely helpful to human beings.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] 2)even though Brady went three years without a single playoff win, Sanchez beat him in the playoffs head to head, the patsies going all in in 2011 and choking anyhow, you want to pay a single player 50 mil because it gives you a better chance than the guy who has more playoff wins since he's been in the league.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

Sanchez has more playoff wins since he has been in the league?  Brady had a few Super Bowl wins at the point Sanchez is in his career.  Take that!!

Listen, Sanchez isn't going to win any team a SB victory.  Heck, he probably will never see a super bowl except as either a spectator or a peanut vendor.  TB is probably going to see a few more super bowls and win at least one more before he retires.  Sanchez probably wont be the Jets starting QB come mid season of this coming season.  Revis is going to hold out unless the Jets pay him what he wants which is going to hurt the Jets salary cap. 

Just face it, you are a Jets fan, the Jets s-u-c-k, they won't finish ahead of the Patriots or the Bills this season, The Patriots continue to get better year after year while the Jets blew their wad after 2 seasons.  You come here to argue just for the sake of argument.  You are in the wrong place if you want to win any arguments on who has the better team, and who is going to have the better team in the future.  If you want to win that argument I suggest you go to the Dolphins, Jags, or Seahawks forums.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah 2011, 8-8 ,no playoffs, mediocre team/mediocre QB. So okay follow me. You stated in this thread and others how smart the Jet organization was in 2011 as it pertained to FA signings, drafting, Salary Cap manipulation and I believe you made the statement at 8-8 they were sniffing the playoffs. So having read all these things you wrote I used these techniques called deductive reasoning and making inferences. I understand you may not have heard of these techniques or may not understand how to implement them but most of us here on this board have had enough education to properly apply them.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE]

Mediocre QB? Wow, you are extremely generous today.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : Pay no attention to wozzydoo. He is the turd in this punchbowl. And he is virtually never ever right about anything.
    Posted by BabeParilli[/QUOTE]

A poster like Wozzy has brought more to this board in 10 posts then you have with your 5,000. Then again Wozzy is a fan of the Patriots, and your whatever it is that you are.

I genuinely feel bad for a man like you. So desperate to tear apart the N.E Patriots a team that has clearly hurt you on many levels. You lash out at fellow fans, the team, the GM, the coach, the players, all the while pretending to be something your not.

I'm sorry for you baby. Here is to you your future, I hope things get better for you. Cheers!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's define a troll. : A poster like Wozzy has brought more to this board in 10 posts then you have with your 5,000. Then again Wozzy is a fan of the Patriots, and your whatever it is that you are. I genuinely feel bad for a man like you. So desperate to tear apart the N.E Patriots a team that has clearly hurt you on many levels. You lash out at fellow fans, the team, the GM, the coach, the players, all the while pretending to be something your not. I'm sorry for you baby. Here is to you your future, I hope things get better for you. Cheers!
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

How precious. One of The Four Imbeciles rushing to the aid of a co-imbecile. wozzydoo is still dumber than you, which seems impossible, but it's true. At least the other two imbeciles can claim insanity which leads one to suspect they might not actually be dumb as a stump like you and wozzydoo. They're just wack jobs.

Why don't you tell us again oh great Pat's fan how BB is messing up coaching the team and how you have all the answers for him, then you can get into explaining how the greatest player in team history is a bigger problem than the 31st ranked defense. LMAO@U!