Let’s Get This Out of the Way - From a Jets Blogger today on The Jets Blog

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GboroYankee. Show GboroYankee's posts

Let’s Get This Out of the Way - From a Jets Blogger today on The Jets Blog

Some might see posting these as torture.

I disagree.

I see this as embracing the suck that is the New York Jets. We can only let this stuff hurt us if we give it permission to do so. So, with that in mind, and since the Jets are wholly incapable of giving their fans beauty in the sublime, I’ll be forced to look for beauty in the ridiculous. Here we go.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Re: Let’s Get This Out of the Way - From a Jets Blogger today on The Jets Blog

In response to GboroYankee's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Some might see posting these as torture.

I disagree.

I see this as embracing the suck that is the New York Jets. We can only let this stuff hurt us if we give it permission to do so. So, with that in mind, and since the Jets are wholly incapable of giving their fans beauty in the sublime, I’ll be forced to look for beauty in the ridiculous. Here we go.

[/QUOTE]

As mentioned in the NY press:  "Jets were able to stop their impersonation of a clown car getting into an accident with a train filled with whoopee cushions."

Not.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from dustcover. Show dustcover's posts

Someone please save this video and post it each time a Jets troll comes back for a visit, and sooner later one surely will reappear.

[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

My favorite delusion is Rex saying in the post game that the Jets are wounded but not dead. I guess he means dead in the clinical sense because in the football sense they are not only dead but buried. The only playoff chance they have is if half the teams in the AFC are struck by lightening.