Let's get Vincent Jackson then.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Danwagon. Show Danwagon's posts

Let's get Vincent Jackson then.

Just kicking the tires on the discussion. This board is funny. Can't wait for the; "There's no way we're getting Jackson," replies. Pissed about Marshall going to the fins though. How about we target Stephen Jackson from the Rams.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Re: Let's get Vincent Jackson then.

LOL well just wait a year and Jackson is a FA, I'm sure if the Pats were going to spend what Marshall is going to get they rather do so on a player like Jackson.  Don't know how the Chargers not tag him next year (pending a CBA is in place) but he's awesome and has no baggage.

Now, all this is for next year because I don't think we would give 2 1st rounders for him, honestly think that's what it would take for this type of player.  There's another SD WR who is also a tall guy and really good receiver.  When Jackson went down at the end of the season Malcom Floyd also 6'5" 225+.  They can't franchise both so one of them will be available.

This year IMO they get a WR in the draft, actually think 2 guys are drafted and another UDFA is signed.

Stephen Jackson that's a very good thought but that's about the only think the Rams have to be excited about, how about Toby Gerhart?  Huge back who is a similar back to what Jackson is.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Actually I'd much rather get Jackson in a heartbeat. If he could be had for a 2nd I would drive to SD and pick him up myself. But sadly SD isn't going to let him go.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

even at a 1st/ 3rd; SD would match it.

Sections
Shortcuts