Let's Have Some Fun

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Re: Let's Have Some Fun

P-Mike----Thanks for the laughs!  Great Thread! 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Nice work p-mike! And a great service to humanity, too--preserving these brilliant works of literature for posterity!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patriots1970. Show Patriots1970's posts

Great post p-mike! appreciate the effort and allowing me to laugh out loud while stuck at the keyboard at work! keep it up!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

I would like to thank the academy, my mom, Dr Football, and all the little people.  Well, to me, you are ALL winners, and little people.  I accept this award, and all the jealousy that goes with it.  YOU LIKE ME!  YOU REALLY LIKE ME!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Very nice Michael.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptnFoxboro. Show CaptnFoxboro's posts

B r i l i a n t

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

Ahhh the memories:)

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188. Show Artist-Frmrly-Knwn-As-NickC1188's posts

in my defense, they were cows

and people should be at least be allowed to cheer without having people around you give you a hard time

but good stuff - that "I've been very aware of breasts" comment was the best one I've seen on here

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

In Response to Re: Let's Have Some Fun:
    [QUOTE]Very nice Michael.
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

dont try to pretend your not a troll...

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBReigns. Show BBReigns's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Have Some Fun : It's actually not anywhere near as time-consuming as some of my detractors might like to think. I read the forum almost every day, and while I don't see everything, whenever I see something that makes me laugh, I cut-and-paste it in a notebook document that I update as the season goes along. Then I throw in a few snarky comments of my own and . . . .  voila' !
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

It would have been funnier if Bubba was actually correct back in August and I was wrong.

Belichick is a shoe-in for executive of the year and probably deserves coach of the year, to boot.

15 players on IR and a 14-2 record?

I'd say Bubba miscalculated and I had the last laugh. 

Funniest by far was bitchslapping Green Jersey and Underoos up and down the board.  Anyone in on those should be commended.

Easy targets, to boot.

Out of the collection you posted, Patsfan666 and his acid tests morphing into a chemistry degree takes the cake.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's Have Some Fun : It would have been funnier if Bubba was actually correct back in August and I was wrong. Belichick is a shoe-in for executive of the year and probably deserves coach of the year, to boot. 15 players on IR and a 14-2 record? I'd say Bubba miscalculated and I had the last laugh.  Funniest by far was bitchslapping Green Jersey and Underoos up and down the board.  Anyone in on those should be commended. Easy targets, to boot. Out of the collection you posted, Patsfan666 and his acid tests morphing into a chemistry degree takes the cake.
    Posted by BBReigns[/QUOTE]

Actually you didn't get the last laugh, otherwise, you wouldn't have responded to this specific thread.

You are such a sore sport.

Mike created this thread so that we could all have some laughs before the superbowl.

The quote Mike used was in regards to the term Kool-Aid and whether BB is God. So, even if BB wins "executive of the year" - my original opinion still stands - you are a kool-aid fan and bb is not God. In addition, BB is STILL not going to leave his girlfriend for you.

You should be happy and supportive of this thread because you made the list
    Laughing