Lets have some more fun here.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Lets have some more fun here.

Last nights game was excellent.  Fun night last night watching the game and today reading and hearing all the good things about the Patriots and laughing at all the Jets fans call on radio shows.  I'm even laughing at the idiot so called "experts" who seem to always down play what the Pats do.

Anyhow, we all know the Pats players and BB don't show a lot of emotion and stay humble at times like this.  lets see how creative people here are.

I know Bill had to have celebrated the win in his own little way away from everyone else, what do yo think he did to celebrate this great victory?

Went home and put in Bon Jovi's wanted dead or alive song and stared in the mirror at himself with a slight grin on his face. 

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

Re: Lets have some more fun here.

Bill should of had a bet with Ryan,loser shovels the others driveway.Would have been priceless.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Bill was so happy when he got home he let his wife turn the thermostat up from 65 to 67.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL! Nice!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

my guess is he put it in his pocket so to speak and woke up today looking at the next victim of his genious.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

I personally think he went home and started watching some tape of the Chicago Bears.  Anyone doubt it? 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

He went home and kissed his rings.

I still think if they meet the Jets in the playoffs and we abuse them, Bill should go to mid-field and pull out his rings for Rex to kiss. That would be EPIC!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pjmj430. Show pjmj430's posts

everything he does is geared to the big picture... im sure they did a lot of prep work for chicago in the semi bi week....  he was continuing that after the game...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I have to go with the consensus here.

Belcichick celebrates by preparing to do the same thing to the next opponent.

Break out those long cleats.

We Comin '.

Sections
Shortcuts