Let's Have Some Perspective

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NonChalant1. Show NonChalant1's posts

Re: Let's Have Some Perspective

In Response to Re: Let's Have Some Perspective:
    [QUOTE]We'll forget it all when the Pats put it together in the playoffs, won't we?
    Posted by agcsbill[/QUOTE]
    Except they won't.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

Ah darn! I just started a thread like this. Which means I agree.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from gwomlo. Show gwomlo's posts

How can you win in the playoffs with the bottom of the barrel pass defense. It's
    the worst in football and the whole NFL knows it so any good QB knows what to do. They'll pass the ball when defenders play 5 yds off. Believe me I hope it changes but its been going on since we lost Rodney and Asante.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Let's Have Some Perspective

Today we saw the Saints taken apart by the Rams.  The Rams.
    The Ravens had to come back from 21 down to the Cardinals.
    The Giants were life and death with the Fins.

Yeah, the Pats lost.

In the last 2 years the Pats have had great regular seasons and early exits from the playoffs.

The only thing that matters is the long run.  They are starting to get players back.  Come February, this will all be forgotten if they are hoisting the Lombardi Trophy.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

We'll forget it all when the Pats put it together in the playoffs, won't we?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

IF they can learn something, fine, the loss can be good.  BUT the issue is what it has been all along, the defense, but SPECIFICALLY the DBs, are getting fried, cooked, torched, burned, flamed, flambeed, baked, scorched and nuked.  I am not sure a lesson in humility or refocus is going to help that.  Beginning to lose hope in that side of the ball.  Yes, the Steelers were limited to 23 points.  But only because they were scoring slow and keeping our offense off the field.  Just looked dismal, and there is nobody coming back to save this defense.