Lets move on...what next and what first?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TeamDestruction. Show TeamDestruction's posts

Re: Lets move on...what next and what first?

I really don't think you could have said it better.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Good post other than congratulating the Jests with foot licking FAT Rex; Scott, the criminal wannabe, and the others of the same ilk.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsfaninpa420. Show patsfaninpa420's posts

First and foremost we can brace ourselves for the hundreds of new troll posters talkin sh*t for the next week or two.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

This was a surpising season. And we have draft picks for next year. On the other hand this could have been our last real shot. The window may be closing. I know there is a decent amount of young talent who overachieved but the veterans including Brady and others aren't getting younger. On the other hand Denver 1996 was the top seed at 13-3, lost to the Jags, won the Super Bowl the next year. Steelers 2004 top seed 15-1 lost to the Pats,won the Super Bowl the next year. Colts 2005 top seed 14-2, lost to the Steelers, won the Super Bowl the next year. It seems to be a trend in the AFC, so maybe hope is not lost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

The Jets deserved the win.  The Pats looked scared and like the team from last season.  They might get better with the draft picks but this was terribly disappointing.  I don't know what to think of this team going forward.  I'm devastated.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jaytf25. Show jaytf25's posts

And unlike Yankee and Laker fans who are smug, I have no problem with Jets fans.The Laker and Yankee fans add to the disdain. They are zany and have been loyal for a long time. Jets fans you're OK it's your team and coach I can't stand. (Hate is a word I don't like) I live outside Philly and there are a lot of Steeler fans here and they are pretty cocky.Like Yankee fans they brag about all there SB victories. I know if you're from New England you have to deal with Jets fans, but here in Pa. we have to deal with obnoxious Steeler fans. I'm not sure who I'm rooting for?

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike473. Show Mike473's posts

Winning 3 out of 4 Super Bowls is an amazing accomplishment. The Pats had that special mix of great players and chemistry that does not happen often. I was just thinking tonight of what having Ty Law, Rodney, Asante, Willie, Bru, Colvin and on and on meant in tight foot ball games.

Brady was not a super star yet. In fact, I would go so far to say those Patriots teams crushed teams like todays Patriots. This is where we go from here. We need to build a top D. Otherwise, we have seen this before again and again. Buffalo with Kelly, Miami with Marino, Manning and the Colts and many others. The high powered offensive focused team that can not cope with the low scoring "dog fight" style game. Great teams face situations where they score under 20 points and find a way to win the game.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLY2K. Show FLY2K's posts

In Response to Re: Lets move on...what next and what first?:
    [QUOTE]Agree, with or without another lombardy... the pats future is bright... in my humble opinion this is how has to work: 1.- Sign Mankins (huge reason for the team success this year)  2.- "retire" or Cut Fred Taylor, S.Neal and light. That leave us with Seabass, Koppen and mankins. 3.- Get a nice OLB in FA... an starter... Draft an OLB (3rd rounder) 4.- Use the #17 pick and "something else" to move up and get a quality DE 5.- Draft a Masive OL with the #28 6.- Trade down the #33 pick.... to the mid 40`s... there draft another OL 7.- Get a quality WR in the FA market... another starter...  8.- Draft a CB in the 2nd round, Draft a RB in the 3rd so we look like this next year                           Merry                             Chung Booden                                                                  DMC                      FA OLB      MAYO        SPIKES     CUNNINGHAM                         1st rounder DE    BIG VINCE      WARREN        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------              VOLLMER    MANKINS  KOPPEN  2ND ROUND GARD   1ST ROUND rt FA WR                                             BRADY             WELKER   GRONK                                                   BJGE    
    Posted by auchhhhhhhhhhh[/QUOTE]

I like this post, but I like the soon to FA #21 of the Raiders too. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

In Response to Re: Lets move on...what next and what first?:
    [QUOTE]This was a surpising season. And we have draft picks for next year. On the other hand this could have been our last real shot. The window may be closing. I know there is a decent amount of young talent who overachieved but the veterans including Brady and others aren't getting younger. On the other hand Denver 1996 was the top seed at 13-3, lost to the Jags, won the Super Bowl the next year. Steelers 2004 top seed 15-1 lost to the Pats,won the Super Bowl the next year. Colts 2005 top seed 14-2, lost to the Steelers, won the Super Bowl the next year. It seems to be a trend in the AFC, so maybe hope is not lost.
    Posted by jaytf25[/QUOTE]

I really like where this is going.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ColtsPacersFan1. Show ColtsPacersFan1's posts

TUCK FUMBLE BRADY

Sections
Shortcuts