Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins

Bills almost beat Steelers, Colts get smashed. These teams aren't as quality as the Pats wins suggest.

If the Colts had a defense, the Pats would have lost.

I tell you this much, the Pats lose Dec. 6.

31-17.

GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins

Mind just going away?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

In Response to Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins:
    [QUOTE]Bills almost beat Steelers, Colts get smashed. These teams aren't as quality as the Pats wins suggest. If the Colts had a defense, the Pats would have lost. I tell you this much, the Pats lose Dec. 6. 31-17. GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by Jetsfan1969[/QUOTE]

You mean that same Steelers team that played toe to toe with a Baltimore team that happened to beat the Jets?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Jets needed luck, OT and horrible decisions by other teams to beta the Lions, Broncos, Browns and Texans.

The only bad games the Pats played this year were the two they lost.

Jets played bad in 4 of their 9 losses.

See you soon Jits, 31-20 Patriots...

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

I see a shaken Brady Gaga on Dec. 6. Saw him here on 23rd Street in NYC getting the rest of his extentions, what a girl.

Anyway, if the Colts had half a defense, they would have beaten you guys.

31-17 Jets on Dec. 6

Go Jets 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jerryredsox11. Show jerryredsox11's posts

In Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins:
    [QUOTE]Jets needed luck, OT and horrible decisions by other teams to beta the Lions, Broncos, Browns and Texans. The only bad games the Pats played this year were the two they lost. Jets played bad in 4 of their 9 losses. See you soon Jits, 31-20 Patriots...
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]

dont forget the vikings game vs the jets on monday night with moss first game , if farve didnt over throw the reciever then the vikings win that game , so thats 5 lucky wins by the jets

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

[QUOTE]Mind just going away?
    Posted by dastardly[/QUOTE]

Your next three games change your season. You will be 9-5.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dastardly. Show dastardly's posts

Is that so?   You really know a lot don't you.  Are all people from new jersey as smart as you>

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

We can't kill the hopes of this loser. With a name like wasting time since 69. But the Pats will on the 6th!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

no camera, no ring.

how cheesy is it for your team to say Brady GaGa has won 25 straight home games, but got crushed in playoffs at home.

31-17 Jets on Dec. 6

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]no camera, no ring. how cheesy is it for your team to say Brady GaGa has won 25 straight home games, but got crushed in playoffs at home. 31-17 Jets on Dec. 6

ugh cmon guys. why do u even reason with this fool? I got this.....

Just

End

The

S
    eason

this fan of the new jersey jets is just scared that his jets in a year where they went all out and traded for so many high caliber players is being matched by the Patriots in a REBUILDING YEAR. 

colts and chargers and steelers would beat the jets. now go cry.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

there you go tagging the team with what you were told. The same place you heard the jests were a good team. The Pats don't claim that the MEDIA does.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins : ugh cmon guys. why do u even reason with this fool? I got this..... J ust E nd T he S eason this fan of the new jersey jets is just scared that his jets in a year where they went all out and traded for so many high caliber players is being matched by the Patriots in a REBUILDING YEAR.  colts and chargers and steelers would beat the jets. now go cry.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

Put
    Away
    The
    Spies

31-17 Jets on Dec. 6

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]no camera, no ring. how cheesy is it for your team to say Brady GaGa has won 25 straight home games, but got crushed in playoffs at home. 31-17 Jets on Dec. 6

no brain, no common sense.

its ok we understand and we are highly sensitive those who are mentally challenged. we support the fight against mental illness. 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins : P ut A way T he S pies 31-17 Jets on Dec. 6

super cleverrrr. that spy worked for the jets too

im way too smart for u. anythin u say, i can turn on u without a second thought so dont bother responding to me.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

I

n Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins : super cleverrrr. that spy worked for the jets too   im way too smart for u. anythin u say, i can turn on u without a second thought so dont bother responding to me.
    Posted by btownteamsrking[/QUOTE]

i can tell by the grammar.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins : Your next three games change your season. You will be 9-5.

Your next four games could end your season, clown. Go beat up the Lions. And the Colts always suk eggs against the Chargers, had Peyton not thrown those 3 boneheaded INTs they might have won that game. And the Steelers? You guys face them in a few weeks, I hope Harrison slaps Mark Sanchez straight, then smacks him back the way he found him. 

The Jets could finish the season 9-7 or 11-5 if they're lucky. 

I can easily see a loss against New England, Chicago and Pitt. The Dolphins are a toss up because sometimes they just play like sh*t too. 

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

In Response to Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins:
    [QUOTE]Bills almost beat Steelers, Colts get smashed. These teams aren't as quality as the Pats wins suggest. If the Colts had a defense, the Pats would have lost. I tell you this much, the Pats lose Dec. 6. 31-17. GO JETS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pretty thorough and well-formulated analysis...

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jetsfan1969. Show Jetsfan1969's posts

what can I say. I call it as I see it.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

"what can I say. I call it as I see it."

You don't see much through your homer-rimmed glasses. You're a no-life troll whose self-esteem is wrapped up in the exploits of your team, which hasn't won anything important in a very long time. p.s say hi to your Mom Leon.

Ignore.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

[QUOTE]what can I say. I call it as I see it.

I wouldn't recommend you use that statement as a fawning adulation of your supreme analytical prowess.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from whitetrashgang. Show whitetrashgang's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's now analyze the PATS Steelers/Colts wins : I wouldn't recommend you use that statement as a fawning adulation of your supreme analytical prowess.
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]Good evening laz I trust all is well except your remote control helicopeter

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from jbolted. Show jbolted's posts

I call like I see it too. The Jets were lucky the Texans imploded and the Bengals coach doesn't know how to use a challenge flag when the ball doesn't hit his guy, given the Jets the ball on the 10 for the clinching score. Then before that the Browns courtesy of Rex's brother & the mighty Lions.The Jest will be exposed in the post season

Sections
Shortcuts