Lets play a fill in the blank game - What's Tom Brady is thinking tonight ",,,,,,,,"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Lets play a fill in the blank game - What's Tom Brady is thinking tonight ",,,,,,,,"

Sweet, I can't wait for us to draft a WR with our past record of success

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Re: Lets play a fill in the blank game - What's Tom Brady is thinking tonight

Wes Welker curse hahahahahaha. just kidding

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Homecheese. Show Homecheese's posts

W T F ? The Masters delayed The Good Wife on cbs tonight

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

My guess is he is thinking.....Damn, I wish "WE"  had shown up for our home afc championship game.

A guy named David Givens once caught 31 passes in a row for a 1st down. I doubt Tom Brady is pulling a Ben Raplisburger, and publicly stating he wants player A....which doesn't matter because Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick don't answer to Tom Brady.

We have a very good team right now, and will get better come draft time. Brady is happy he will continue playing for the best coach/talent evaluator in the game today, if not ever.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Sweet, I can't wait for us to draft a WR with our past record of success

oh sh@t!

josh and bb you better get me hopkins and rogers or im retiring.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

1. Damn, my wife is hot.

2. I shaved my salary for this?!

3. Damn, my wife is really hot!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

How the hell could they let Chung walk like that? Guy was the rock of our team...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

I can't believe all those idiots on that BDC message board think I care who we have at WR.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Which of my 58 master bedrooms should I sleep in tonight?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Man.  That Burger King guy really likes to bust my balls.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

I can't believe all those idiots on that BDC message board think I care who we have at WR.

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from zeitgeist49. Show zeitgeist49's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:

My guess is he is thinking.....Damn, I wish "WE"  had shown up for our home afc championship game.

A guy named David Givens once caught 31 passes in a row for a 1st down. I doubt Tom Brady is pulling a Ben Raplisburger, and publicly stating he wants player A....which doesn't matter because Robert Kraft and Bill Belichick don't answer to Tom Brady.

We have a very good team right now, and will get better come draft time. Brady is happy he will continue playing for the best coach/talent evaluator in the game today, if not ever.

"Best talent evaluator"  Great sarcasm.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Taxes due tomorrow and CA is taking too much of my money.  I wonder if I can claim Costa Rica as my residence and rent out this little cottage.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

LOL!  Yeah, you are probably right!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

LOL!  Yeah, you are probably right!

ou think tom doesnt care his best buddy nd the guy he calls the best player on the team got left to go to denver. i cnat say im with you on that train. (not that brady has any say in the matter).

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

Life is good who gives a rats behind who the hell is catching the ball when I throw it to them. So long as they can catch it when it gets there in the Super bowl..Unlike Gilligan Welker!!!!!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

I'm going to make Donald Jones a household name.  Stevie Johnson said this guy has all the tools.  If everyone stays healthy this will be the best WR core I've had since 07 (including my two studs at TE of course).

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

I'm going to make Donald Jones a household name.  Stevie Johnson said this guy has all the tools.  If everyone stays healthy this will be the best WR core I've had since 07 (including my two studs at TE of course).

You know I keep forgetting about Jones and Jenkins. How about letting Jenkins play the Slot and putting Jones outside along with Amendola?

Sections
Shortcuts