Let's review the 4th play of the year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Let's review the 4th play of the year

Anyone other then Crusty Sock, who's opinion I value less then a slugs, still believe that Brady overthrew Ocho Jr?

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Let's review the 4th play of the year

I never did, but I won't say that reflects the type of player Brandon is.  I don't support the hate he gets at all, and he's still on pace for 80 catches or so.  They are one big connection away from making it happen, and growing their chemistry going forward.  This is already light years away from Ocho, who mind you is out of football altogether.  It's been up and down, but I see more positive in this situation. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

If I remember correctly that was the long pass to a wide open Lloyd that was incomplete. It looked like Lloyd slowed down while the ball was in the air. It would have been a td had he kept running. 

If this is the right play I'm thinking of.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Let's hope they play well and win on Sunday, it will get ugly here if they went into the bye week with a loss to the Rams.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to Mighty2013's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Link?

[/QUOTE]

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/0ap1000000060036/Patriots-vs-Titans-highlights

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

He just needs to keep running and let the ball fall into his arms..

He actually turned his body around in full stride like he can't make an over the shoulder catch & run.

That was a perfectly thrown ball!

Slater is better in (catching) the long ball but I don't think he knows how to make the double move to get that open..

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from pats-fan-2007. Show pats-fan-2007's posts

I would say Brady is more at fault than LLoyd.

The way the safety was positioned, the easiest play was to throw it toward the middle, where Lloyd was running.

Brady threw slightly to the outside.

That's my objective analysis.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

Your right tcal. Lloyd has done that 'slowing up' 3 times that I recall in 3 different games and missed. What is strange is that he pulls up a bit even before he LQQKS up for the ball. If he kept going at speed the ball was there. Brady still has a long ball arm. Don't need to be a good acrobat too often with Brady anyway. It's things like this that cost games and those silent points are left off the board. Not Brady on those.

We're not alone though, I took a peak at the Bears vs Lions game and Cutler who may have the strongest arm in the NFL, underthrew 3 WR wide open - go figure. Cutler throws bullets every time.

Keep up the good work