Lets see If we can get Rex ryan to cry

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

Lets see If we can get Rex ryan to cry

Cause The Patriots will Do alot better this time around Cause Last time if you remembered Brady was just coming back after being out for a 1 yr.
    GET THEM PATS Make Rex Ryan cry

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from N464Mex-N460A. Show N464Mex-N460A's posts

Re: Lets see If we can get Rex ryan to cry

Rex cRyan WILL cry again!

In Response to Lets see If we can get Rex ryan to cry:
    [QUOTE]Cause The Patriots will Do alot better this time around Cause Last time if you remembered Brady was just coming back after being out for a 1 yr. GET THEM PATS Make Rex Ryan cry
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Why smack talk a team nobody cares about? They have no QB, no coach, no nose tackle...no hope of anything more than a few exciting, regular season wins. Yay for them.

Excuses? What excuses? People are having discussions, but nobody is making excuses. Is it not a fact that last meeting brady was in his second game after major knee surgery? How'd Palmer or Payton do their scond games back in similiar circumstances? Facts dummy, not excuses.

And nobody can agree with your muddled nonsense...nobody understands you: "Life is a series lessoned learned ...wouldn't you agree??"

What am I agreeing to?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

I have it on good word that someone is going to steal Rex's pre-game donuts.

Of course he s going to cry.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rpn123321. Show rpn123321's posts

In Response to Lets see If we can get Rex ryan to cry:
    [QUOTE]Cause The Patriots will Do alot better this time around Cause Last time if you remembered Brady was just coming back after being out for a 1 yr. GET THEM PATS Make Rex Ryan cry
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

Rex Ryan cries after every loss and hasn't given the opposing teams any credit in any victories this year. He is always blaming his team for loosing it, and never says they got outplayed. He is such a cronic cry baby, it isn't even funny. I can see why his identical twin Buddy keeps himself looking like a hobo, he clearly wants no one to confuse him with Rex.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

Rex is learning that it's easy to be a brilliant coach when Mike Nolan hands you Ray Lewis and one of the greatest defenses of all time.  That Ravens D had so much talent my dog could have been the defensive coordinator.  Now he has to face the reality that Ray lewis isn't around to hold his hand and there is another part of football called "offense".

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GR2009. Show GR2009's posts

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I predict post game showers tomorrow, especially on Rex Ryans fat ugly tear saturated face.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from pauldeba. Show pauldeba's posts

I have a foolproof plan.  Tell him he is coaching The New York Jets, if that doesn't bring a man to tears, nothing will.

Sections
Shortcuts