Let's see what Revis is made of...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pochen23. Show pochen23's posts

Let's see what Revis is made of...

against Vincent Jackson who is also very physical and tall and fast. SD has a very good Oline so let's see if he holds his own without pressure on the QB to force short throws.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Re: Let's see what Revis is made of...

he is good but it seems every time I see him on video he seems to locked up with his man well after the 5 yd limit. Just seems to me he gets away with some stuff kind of like the Pats prior to the crying 4 or 5 years ago.
    Like I said he's good but seems to get away with some stuff.
    Let's see what happensm (PI) against the Colts if they get there.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

They guy dominated Randy Moss and Ochocinco, two of the best WR's in the NFL.  He is legit regardless of what happens in this particular game.  Interesting matchup though, against a player that he cannot physically dominate.  So far it has been a pretty even match IMO.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from trub63. Show trub63's posts

revis is so overrated it makes me sick. he is another athlete that plays in the biggest city that everyone from new york makes a big deal out of. lets see some of the other athletes that fall in the same catagory....derek jeter,mark sanchez,eli manning,jason sehorn,phil simms, joe namath......need i say more.....only in new york...where the most miserable people on earth live....nobody likes these fools!!!!!!!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

I hate the Jets, too, but he just made a sick play on that ball. 

SD is going to lose this game.  Whatever.  Indy is going to thrash the Jets next week.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

Revis is over-rated? 

Sure. I remember when I had my first beer.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

You know what Pochen. I hate the Jets but........I go back to mid 70's and I've never seen a CB as good as him.He's as good a cover corner as Deion Sanders but he hits harder and and tackles good. To me he is the MVP this year because without him the Jets wouldn't even get a sniff of the Playoffs.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from maninCA. Show maninCA's posts

Revis is dominant, and EB is right, could even get MVP votes . . .

On an unrelated note, anyone see Brady on the new Sprint Mobile commercial?

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

Best Cornerback in the NFL! Period!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronf. Show ronf's posts

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 81pats12. Show 81pats12's posts

jackson had 7 receptions for 111yrds period!!!(even tho the jests won)

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

pretty much any Pats fan hates the jets, but we have to recognize talent when we see it and Reavis is the real deal. Now how did BB miss that one?

maybe is does pay to have a genuine GM to help evaluate talent with the HC

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jesseyeric. Show jesseyeric's posts

First: 11/11/2009
    Last: 1/17/2010
    jackson had 7 receptions for 111yrds period!!!(even tho the jests won)

Yeah - but not one catch was against Revis. In fact, Revis threw another shut-out.

First: 5/26/2008
    Last: 1/17/2010
    revis is so overrated it makes me sick. he is another athlete that plays in the biggest city that everyone from new york makes a big deal out of. lets see some of the other athletes that fall in the same catagory....derek jeter,mark sanchez,eli manning,jason sehorn,phil simms, joe namath......need i say more.....only in new york...where the most miserable people on earth live....nobody likes these fools!!!!!!!!!

Now this is just a sad comment by a sad person.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Revis in a Pats uniform would make be very, very happy indeed.