Let's vote underdogggg off the island!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Let's vote underdogggg off the island!

It won't work, but lets all let underdoggggg know how we feel.  I am sick of him haunting this site babbling about the Colts and St. Dungy and Peyton and how wonderful the Colts are and how doomed we are.  And pretending to be reasonable and rational and then taking shots.  I hereby petition him to go to a COLTS site and hang out there.  With other fans of HIS TEAM.  He is here to troll, and nothing else.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Re: Let's vote underdogggg off the island!

Not looking real good for underoos!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

I could care less if he leaves or stays, it's his dreary life, not mine.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

You know, most of the threads I write on are Colts specific.  Is it really trolling if I am spending most of my time on colts threads?  I can't help it if they end up being some of the most popular of the board.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from antibody. Show antibody's posts

To all concerned, in the iterest of promoting public health:

Oh great! Another "Let's get rid of the doggggg" thread.
       It can't work because too many posters consider this wretched cur a pet and refuse to stop feeding it. As long as it is thrown the smallest scrap it will never go away. Unfortunately, a few of our more prolific posters do not seem to understand this and continue to toss morsels to the slathering beast. These well intentioned but mis-guided individuals seem to live under the delusion that this varmint can be domesticated and live within the community. Sadly, this is not possible. It is a stray and essentially a wild animal. It does not understand human speech nor does it respond to kindness. Attempts to return it to its native habitat have been un-successful. It always returns with yet another burr on its tail chastised and acting as though, this time, it will behave, only to inevitably revert to its instinctual behavior. No matter how much kindness or compassion that it is shown, it will, most likely sooner than later, begin snarling and snapping at whoever attempts to approach it. As stated above, it is a wild animal and cannot be reasoned with. It should be considered a danger all.
        In the interest of containing the threat of ignominious disease it is suggested that a zero tolerance policy be implemented in regard to this creature. Offer it no sustenance whatsoever and perhaps it will become hungry enough to return to the wilds from which it came to live out its existence among its own heinous and virulent ilk.
       This affects each and every one of us and is no small matter. The co-operation of all is of paramount importance in order to have any hope of eradicating this scourge from our otherwise peaceful and benevolent community.

For a happier and healthier island,
                                                            Warmest Regards,
                                                                                    antibody

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Let's vote underdogggg off the island!:
    [QUOTE]You know, most of the threads I write on are Colts specific.  Is it really trolling if I am spending most of my time on colts threads?  I can't help it if they end up being some of the most popular of the board.
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

See . . .  this is what the "Ban All Trolls" crowd doesn't seem to understand. Do you really want a board where Russ Griswold dictates the content and everyone else agrees with him? That wouldn't be any fun at all. At least with guys like jbolted and underdoggggg and that jimmyjack guy around there's at least some counterpoint. All that "In Bill We Trust" stuff is just lame. You need the enemy to have a lively board, and more than that, you need an enemy who's willing to engage and not just flame and run. We'll see plenty of those guys from week to week during the season. I happen to like the regular trolls. They serve a function that some of the more self-indulgent posters on the board will never understand.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdogggg. Show underdogggg's posts

The problem is he hands out a lot of @zz kickings on here. If you Pussssies can't take it move on.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

[QUOTE]The problem is he hands out a lot of @zz kickings on here. If you Pussssies can't take it move on.
    Posted by underdogggg[/QUOTE]

This guy, on the other hand, serves no purpose whatsoever.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

Hey HI HI!

I say, Let the man troll. If a man wants to troll he's gonna troll, so let him troll.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

Well, I guess the board is complete now that Rerun is here.

But why is he stealing Dwayne's catch phrase?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rerun85. Show Rerun85's posts

AWWWW RODGGGGGGE

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

pmike - self-indulgent?  On this board?  Nahh.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]The problem is he hands out a lot of @zz kickings on here. If you Pussssies can't take it move on.
    Posted by underdogggg[/QUOTE]

Talk about  an out of control ego!! You sir are the @zz kickee, not the @zz kicker.

Pussssies?? Is this a thread about Peyton??  

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

hmm.  TP discussing ego without mentioning himself.  hmm.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

I'm not really interested in their (Trolls) point of view.  It's biased and their posts usually end up containing either "Spy Gate",  "Cheating" or some other derrogatory statements.  Am I biased?  Ofcourse.  But, this is a Patriots board.  Not interested in other teams boards.  I don't have that much time on my hands anyway.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

[QUOTE]hmm.  TP discussing ego without mentioning himself.  hmm.
    Posted by underdoggggg[/QUOTE]

Is that the best you've got?? That's as lame as your many Manning excuses...LOL!!!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPatJR. Show TexasPatJR's posts

The kids got the votes. I'll give him that. Can't kick the kid off if you aint got the votes. That's just good ole South Texas Common sense.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

[QUOTE]The kids got the votes. I'll give him that. Can't kick the kid off if you aint got the votes. That's just good ole South Texas Common sense.
    Posted by TexasPatJR[/QUOTE]

Agree.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I can't believe I'm sayin' this, But Prairie's got me rollin' on this thread here, Lol!  Well, looks like I tied it up in the Pro-dogg camp, Choice #3 was just painfully tough ta pass on...I don't want dogg off, but the other parts, No doubt.  Like I've stated previously, and s Mike touches upon it, NO "Other Team Fans", trolls, or whatever ya wanna label = Either Major boredom, Massive infighting or both- Those of Us that have been on here for years have seen this play out.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

I know I've had my run ins with Doggggggg but he seems like a good guy to me. I think we should take one day out of the week and make it "Colts Day" where we just discuss the Strenghts of the Colts. It may be a Pats board but we need to be tollerant of everyone. We need to stop the hate and I think it should begin with me.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

Don't go try going soft on me now Rusty.  That mold's been set. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"I know I've had my run ins with Doggggggg but he seems like a good guy to me. I think we should take one day out of the week and make it "Colts Day" where we just discuss the Strenghts of the Colts. It may be a Pats board but we need to be tollerant of everyone. We need to stop the hate and I think it should begin with me."     ~russ 

I, on the otherhand, Am not sure I agree with any of this.  "Colts Day?"  Like, Good Cop Bad Cop?  Then there's that whole "Tolerance" suggestion, then I go: "Of elitist j#rks, too?"  Finally, we got the "Hate Stoppage" Idea, And it's like- I'lll give ya an example...  On that "Colt Found in Ditch" Thread, the poster- Phil, said something about us ALL needing to be more open-minded and hoping that people could find/see IF that Colt-in-Ditch, had some serious personal issues, which he should be helped with/for.  Then dogg slammed Phil for being to "righteous", largely misconstruing Phil's benevolence.  And I wrote back to Phil:  HOW, He (Phil) should be ashamed for having any growing tolerance for Anything "Indianapolis Colt(s)" to begin with; With Phil realizing the err of his ways (i.e. any kindness).  See, It's not whether our thoughts and/or conclusions were right OR wrong, It's that, well-  Doesn't ANYone else get a warm, fuzzy, satisfactory feeling inside, AFTER they show someone HOW they really should hae certain people, rather than sympathize with them...or, ah- Is it just me? 

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Dogg, MAN- You're runnin' away with this vote Pal!  Which is good; I mean, ALL of Us, Each and EVERY one of Us- should feel semi-wanted and moderately needed by the vast, yet slight majority...  We should all feel good, Just like "Peter" from "The Family Guy" said once, "There's Jesus mindin' that ole fence in Heaven, makin' sure that Satan fella never returns, 'cause that's a Bad guy! Without Satan though, Jesus'd probably go insane through boredom- Blow his freakin' brains out or somethin'...Yea, It's good ta feel needed; Maketh the world go 'round. Back to you Tim."

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from russgrisworld. Show russgrisworld's posts

[QUOTE]" I know I've had my run ins with Doggggggg but he seems like a good guy to me. I think we should take one day out of the week and make it "Colts Day" where we just discuss the Strenghts of the Colts. It may be a Pats board but we need to be tollerant of everyone. We need to stop the hate and I think it should begin with me ."     ~russ   I, on the otherhand, Am not sure I agree with any of this.  "Colts Day?"  Like, Good Cop Bad Cop?  Then there's that whole "Tolerance" suggestion, then I go: "Of elitist j#rks, too?"  Finally, we got the "Hate Stoppage" Idea, And it's like- I'lll give ya an example...  On that " Colt Found in Ditch " Thread, the poster- Phil , said something about us ALL needing to be more open-minded and hoping that people could find/see IF that Colt-in-Ditch, had some serious personal issues, which he should be helped with/for.  Then dogg slammed Phil for being to "righteous", largely misconstruing Phil's benevolence.  And I wrote back to Phil:  HOW, He (Phil) should be ashamed for having any growing tolerance for Anything "Indianapolis Colt(s)" to begin with; With Phil realizing the err of his ways (i.e. any kindness).  See, It's not whether our thoughts and/or conclusions were right OR wrong, It's that, well-  Doesn't ANYone else get a warm, fuzzy, satisfactory feeling inside, AFTER they show someone HOW they really should hae certain people, rather than sympathize with them...or, ah- Is it just me? 
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium[/QUOTE]

This is about love man. Underdogggggggggg is a beautiful human being just as you are. Why must we go on hating? Why can't we live in peace? I'm riding the peace train out this year.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Let's vote underdogggg off the island! : See . . .  this is what the " Ban All Trolls" crowd doesn't seem to understand. Do you really want a board where Russ Griswold dictates the content and everyone else agrees with him? That wouldn't be any fun at all. At least with guys like jbolted and underdoggggg and that jimmyjack guy around there's at least some counterpoint. All that "In Bill We Trust" stuff is just lame. You need the enemy to have a lively board, and more than that, you need an enemy who's willing to engage and not just flame and run. We'll see plenty of those guys from week to week during the season. I happen to like the regular trolls. They serve a function that some of the more self-indulgent posters on the board will never understand.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Mike;

Good point.

But, I don't think we're looking for a group-think mentality here. We for sure don't need dogpoop to generate diversity of opinion on this board. We get plenty of that among our core group of genuine Pats fans.

What had bugged me about poopie, before I started ignoring him, is that you can't have a rational discussion with him. He's a master of the dodge and weave. You can never pin him down on anything. He'll never acknowledge a point, he constantly changes the subject and he always attempts to bring irrelevant issues into any discussion.

He's basically a human toothache and I don't think he'd be missed at all.

Sections
Shortcuts