Let's vote underdogggg off the island!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from philbert. Show philbert's posts

Re: Let's vote underdogggg off the island!

Let him stay. He serves as a Devil's advocate for one of our biggest rivals. And when the topic concerns the Colts, I do want to read his point of view.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Another Victory for freedom of speech on BDC.
    I would suggest that the perfect answer to everyones frustration with Underdoggggg would be for the Pats to actually beat the Colts this year for a change. It's the perfect shut up. I think I'm more angry at the Patriots for dipping below Championship status than I am him. Breaking nuts just goes with with winning and I'm sure I'll be doing plenty of that when the Pats get back on top again.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from bradleyBliss. Show bradleyBliss's posts

In Response to Re: Let's vote underdogggg off the island!:
    KP - you got the idea of the building.  It's called retro.  As for whether not its impressive, that is surely in the eyes of the beholder, so I won't begrudge your opinion, BUT - if, I were to speak for most local fans who'd experienced the RCA/Hoosier dome, I'd tell you the new stadium by comparison is a gem.  With one huge exception: The dome was loud.  Lucas Oil is not.
    Posted by underdoggggg

doggiedodo!  The new dome is fine...once you crank up the volume on the artifical noise.

Sections
Shortcuts