Lewis vs Mrs Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from series2006. Show series2006's posts

Lewis vs Mrs Welker

Am I the only one that didn't see anything wrong with what Wes Welker said She didn't lie  I did like that Ray forgives her for speaking the truth   Hall of Shame

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Lewis vs Mrs Welker

In response to series2006's comment:

Am I the only one that didn't see anything wrong with what Wes Welker said She didn't lie  I did like that Ray forgives her for speaking the truth   Hall of Shame

I have a problem with it, it's a sore loser mentality and I've always disliked it. What's Lewis' personal life got to do with his HOF career? 

It's just classless, really. 

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to 49Patriots's comment:

I have a problem with it, it's a sore loser mentality and I've always disliked it. What's Lewis' personal life got to do with his HOF career? 

It's just classless, really. 

+ 1000000

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

well the other "truth" is that ray lewis has major talent and worked hard and has earned his fame and fortune and mrs welker is probably a bimbo t&a who married her meal ticket

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

In response to 42AND46's comment:

well the other "truth" is that ray lewis has major talent and worked hard and has earned his fame and fortune and mrs welker is probably a bimbo t&a who married her meal ticket

That is not true... She was crowned "Miss Hooters 2005" long before she even met Wes.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to FrnkBnhm's comment:

That is not true... She was crowned "Miss Hooters 2005" long before she even met Wes.

i stand corrected

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Ray Lewis is a PERP! Got away with murder....end of story! POS

Go right ahead and tell the families of both 20 yr olds who.were stabbed to death how great of a guy Ray Lewis is...Please!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from paulipoo. Show paulipoo's posts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/ray-lewiss-ties-to-atlanta-murders-now-a-footnote--except-among-victims-family/2013/01/24/3855a4de-664a-11e2-85f5-a8a9228e55e7_story.html

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from LittleTimmy31. Show LittleTimmy31's posts

The fact is, Lewis is a criminal. He never should have had the chance to play in the NFL, let alone be enshrined in the HOF!!!!!

Hope the 49ers kick ther sorry @ss!!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brady2Welker47. Show Brady2Welker47's posts

Lewis should be in jail!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from danemcmenamin. Show danemcmenamin's posts

In response to LittleTimmy31's comment:

The fact is, Lewis is a criminal. He never should have had the chance to play in the NFL, let alone be enshrined in the HOF!!!!!

Hope the 49ers kick ther sorry @ss!!

+ 1

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

I have a hard time faulting anyone who speaks the truth. That's all she did. I'm glad somebody had the gear to do it considering all the Ray love that is being showered upon football world.

Some of us think that what you do in real life matters more than what you do playing a damned game.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Jints, you never cease to amaze me.  Here's another one of your hypocricy-free assertions laden with 'objective' analysis.  You claim what Wes's wife said was classless but yet you then go on to call her a gold-digging bimbo.  You truly are a piece of shiet and I honestly feel bad that your life is filled with such misery.  Seek help.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from mpb2008. Show mpb2008's posts

In response to paulipoo's comment:

http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/redskins/ray-lewiss-ties-to-atlanta-murders-now-a-footnote--except-among-victims-family/2013/01/24/3855a4de-664a-11e2-85f5-a8a9228e55e7_story.html

I live in Atlanta, and in fact in the Buckhead area.  I remember this pretty well and I do not know anyone who thinks Lewis was not involved.  Regardless of how it turned out Lewis was involved and someone was killed. 

Having said that Welker's honey should just keep her mouth shut. 

Do you ever notice that the Patriots wifes are more agressive then their husbands.  Patriots should let their players trash talk, maybe they will learn to punchout a team instead of just taking a punch.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Jints, you never cease to amaze me.  Here's another one of your hypocricy-free assertions laden with 'objective' analysis.  You claim what Wes's wife said was classless but yet you then go on to call her a gold-digging bimbo.  You truly are a piece of shiet and I honestly feel bad that your life is filled with such misery.  Seek help.

What do you expect from a loser/troll?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to mpb2008's comment:

In response to paulipoo's comment:

I live in Atlanta, and in fact in the Buckhead area.  I remember this pretty well and I do not know anyone who thinks Lewis was not involved.  Regardless of how it turned out Lewis was involved and someone was killed. 

Having said that Welker's honey should just keep her mouth shut. 

Do you ever notice that the Patriots wifes are more agressive then their husbands.  Patriots should let their players trash talk, maybe they will learn to punchout a team instead of just taking a punch.

Did it ever occur to you that a player who plays for BB with his gag rules might prompt their wife to say things they can't, meanwhile the targeted players really know it's coming from the player himself?

So really Wes was telling ray-ray he's a lowlife and just used the Mrs. as a proxy to avoid BB's goofy silence rules. Not too hard to see through.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

hi irish! top o' the mornin' to ya!

lets see...first i didnt say what she said as "classless" 49er did...so wrong there

she may be a gold digging bimbo and she went way overboard and out of bounds b/c-as a piece of T&A used to getting what she wants- she shows her spoiled bratness (if u will) and true colors when she doesn't get her way-unike giselle defending her husband from hecklers in her face in the spur of the moment...hey it's america and i'm a piece of a** who married up and hits all the hottest spots with the "beautiful people"-I demand to get what i want!

we all know the mentality, even you, and every word she says shows it

also i am quite content and my life is fine bu thanks for the concern  :  )

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Does that teatle make her cerebral?

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I have a hard time faulting anyone who speaks the truth. That's all she did. I'm glad somebody had the gear to do it considering all the Ray love that is being showered upon football world.

Some of us think that what you do in real life matters more than what you do playing a damned game.

babe i am in complete agreement with u and appreciate ur perspective

i just think it was not the time and place for her to go in that direction and comes across as sore loser bitterness more than any social statmentwhich i am not sure she would be capable of anyway

and i also am fairly convinced most of the outrage and soapbox righteousness i see here has a helluva lot more to do with having just lost to lewis's team than any real social concerns or justice...i dont believe any of the fans here would be so self-righteous and so over emotional abot it if it was not lewis beating the pats last week

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I am a Giants fan so I am a WINNER troll

get it right now Salcon

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

O.J and Lewis, two knifers that walked!!!!!!  No Apologies need for calling a spade a spade.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

In response to Salcon's comment:

I am a Giants fan so I am a WINNER troll

get it right now Salcon

yea the giants were real winners this year!

anyways, anna welker spoke the truth, so what she said wasnt foolish. she isnt alone in here feelings about lewis, but she should have known better than to hit the send button..."dont hit send".

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

hi irish! top o' the mornin' to ya!

lets see...first i didnt say what she said as "classless" 49er did...so wrong there

she may be a gold digging bimbo and she went way overboard and out of bounds b/c-as a piece of T&A used to getting what she wants- she shows her spoiled bratness (if u will) and true colors when she doesn't get her way-unike giselle defending her husband from hecklers in her face in the spur of the moment...hey it's america and i'm a piece of a** who married up and hits all the hottest spots with the "beautiful people"-I demand to get what i want!

we all know the mentality, even you, and every word she says shows it

also i am quite content and my life is fine bu thanks for the concern  :  )

I think you're reading a hell of a lot into her "intent" jints.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

+1

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Well said.

Sections
Shortcuts