Lewis vs Mrs Welker

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Lewis vs Mrs Welker

In response to 42AND46's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I have a hard time faulting anyone who speaks the truth. That's all she did. I'm glad somebody had the gear to do it considering all the Ray love that is being showered upon football world.

Some of us think that what you do in real life matters more than what you do playing a damned game.

babe i am in complete agreement with u and appreciate ur perspective

i just think it was not the time and place for her to go in that direction and comes across as sore loser bitterness more than any social statmentwhich i am not sure she would be capable of anyway

and i also am fairly convinced most of the outrage and soapbox righteousness i see here has a helluva lot more to do with having just lost to lewis's team than any real social concerns or justice...i dont believe any of the fans here would be so self-righteous and so over emotional abot it if it was not lewis beating the pats last week

I'm not concerned with her motivation. But I am glad with all the hoopla about that swell guy Ray retiring that somebody spoke out and noted what he has really been up to over the years.

If you want to find poor sports, just look up quotes from the Ravens about the Pats over the years.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

In response to series2006's comment:

Am I the only one that didn't see anything wrong with what Wes Welker said She didn't lie  I did like that Ray forgives her for speaking the truth   Hall of Shame

well the other "truth" is that ray lewis has major talent and worked hard and has earned his fame and fortune and mrs welker is probably a bimbo t&a who married her meal ticket

Jints, you never cease to amaze me.  Here's another one of your hypocricy-free assertions laden with 'objective' analysis.  You claim what Wes's wife said was classless but yet you then go on to call her a gold-digging bimbo.  You truly are a piece of shiet and I honestly feel bad that your life is filled with such misery.  Seek help.

hi irish! top o' the mornin' to ya!

lets see...first i didnt say what she said as "classless" 49er did...so wrong there

she may be a gold digging bimbo and she went way overboard and out of bounds b/c-as a piece of T&A used to getting what she wants- she shows her spoiled bratness (if u will) and true colors when she doesn't get her way-unike giselle defending her husband from hecklers in her face in the spur of the moment...hey it's america and i'm a piece of a** who married up and hits all the hottest spots with the "beautiful people"-I demand to get what i want!

we all know the mentality, even you, and every word she says shows it

also i am quite content and my life is fine bu thanks for the concern  :  )

Still being a disingenuous fool, I see.  You said "+1000000" in response to 49's comments.  Don't play dumb.  

Also, those are some pretty rash assumptions regarding her intentions, even from you.  Cut the crap and stop being a hypocritical d00sh

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wasecl. Show wasecl's posts

All I know is that as long as Welker has been with her he has the two of the biggest drops for the Pats in the last two playoffs. She's doing something wrong!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to wasecl's comment:

All I know is that as long as Welker has been with her he has the two of the biggest drops for the Pats in the last two playoffs. She's doing something wrong!

now THIS makes sense!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

Am I the only one that didn't see anything wrong with what Wes Welker said She didn't lie  I did like that Ray forgives her for speaking the truth   Hall of Shame

well the other "truth" is that ray lewis has major talent and worked hard and has earned his fame and fortune and mrs welker is probably a bimbo t&a who married her meal ticket

Jints, you never cease to amaze me.  Here's another one of your hypocricy-free assertions laden with 'objective' analysis.  You claim what Wes's wife said was classless but yet you then go on to call her a gold-digging bimbo.  You truly are a piece of shiet and I honestly feel bad that your life is filled with such misery.  Seek help.

lets see...first i didnt say what she said as "classless" 49er did...so wrong there

she may be a gold digging bimbo and she went way overboard and out of bounds b/c-as a piece of T&A used to getting what she wants- she shows her spoiled bratness (if u will) and true colors when she doesn't get her way-unike giselle defending her husband from hecklers in her face in the spur of the moment...hey it's america and i'm a piece of a** who married up and hits all the hottest spots with the "beautiful people"-I demand to get what i want!

Still being a disingenuous fool, I see.  You said "+1000000" in response to 49's comments.  Don't play dumb.  

Also, those are some pretty rash assumptions regarding her intentions, even from you.  Cut the crap and stop being a hypocritical d00sh

where is the "hypocracy" i am guilty of? where am i "disingenuous"?

and i may have agreed but i didnt say it...u better start watching more lawyer shows

and i stick with what i said: 80% or more of the "outrage" is due to bitterness over the loss to lewis/ravens two sundays ago not any sense of justice or social conscience or whatever u call it

and that goes for that noted criminologist and Mensa member Mrs Welker

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

and i may have agreed but i didnt say it...u better start watching more lawyer shows

and i stick with what i said: 80% or more of the "outrage" is due to bitterness over the loss to lewis/ravens two sundays ago not any sense of justice or social conscience or whatever u call it

The 'hypocrisy' that he's speaking of is rather evident to anyone with half-a-brain. You come strollin' in here, up on your high-horse, telling us how we're all a bunch of sore-losers who can't accept the fact that we lost, and that we're off our rockers for judging Ray-Ray, or any other player for that matter. 

Yet, as I mentioned above, the very fact that you, as a Giants fan, are rolling into our house and saying such things, is really no different than what you're accusing us of. Mr. High-Horse accusing others of being Mr. High-Horse. 

Seriously, I couldn't find more hypocrisy if I spent a year living with a politician. 

Get over yourself.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

Bet she's having a good laugh now !!!  and Ray thank you and God for forgiving her, I'm sure she feels much better . Remember we must say Ray and God in the same sentence because it's "his time" 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

The 'hypocrisy' that he's speaking of is rather evident to anyone with half-a-brain. You come strollin' in here, up on your high-horse, telling us how we're all a bunch of sore-losers who can't accept the fact that we lost, and that we're off our rockers for judging Ray-Ray, or any other player for that matter. 

Yet, as I mentioned above, the very fact that you, as a Giants fan, are rolling into our house and saying such things, is really no different than what you're accusing us of. Mr. High-Horse accusing others of being Mr. High-Horse. 

Seriously, I couldn't find more hypocrisy if I spent a year living with a politician. 

Get over yourself.

this makes no sense at all

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Get over yourself.

this makes no sense at all

That really doesn't surprise me.

Sections
Shortcuts