Life According to Leon

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Life According to Leon

Good Morning Gang!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Re: Life According to Leon

Hi Gang-Since you people are notorious drunks up there I'll make this real simple so that even those of you with the "wickedest"hangovers will be able to understand.

The best the pats will do this year is 8 and 8.Brady's falling apart just like your weak at best Oline.First the knee then the shoulder...what's next?My next post will be about the New York J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets and there br5and new QB!

So go wash down a half a bottle of Tylenol,send two ton Tessie home in a cab,brush your teeth but don't look in the mirror...you won't like what you see.Grab an egg sandwich and the Globe and feel free to chime in anytime.

Y'all have a nice day now....ya'hear?!

Oh yeah and .....How are ya!?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Morning Leon,
    How's the Family/Girlfriend.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Things are good TTown-Beautiful day-and you?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from titletownfan. Show titletownfan's posts

Just fine Leon, Little under the weather, Weather's fine up in Boston, bit cloudy, but better what we've had Friday and Saturday.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mosseffect43. Show mosseffect43's posts

In Response to Re: Life According to Leon:
    [QUOTE]Hi Gang-Since you people are notorious drunks up there I'll make this real simple so that even those of you with the "wickedest"hangovers will be able to understand. The best the pats will do this year is 8 and 8.Brady's falling apart just like your weak at best Oline.First the knee then the shoulder...what's next?My next post will be about the New York J-e-t-s Jets Jets Jets and there br5and new QB! So go wash down a half a bottle of Tylenol,send two ton Tessie home in a cab,brush your teeth but don't look in the mirror...you won't like what you see.Grab an egg sandwich and the Globe and feel free to chime in anytime. Y'all have a nice day now....ya'hear?! Oh yeah and .....How are ya!?
    Posted by GottaLoveLeon[/QUOTE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGfLkkkOJLM&feature=related

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

T town-Time to run some errands and get a quick workout in before the days festivities begin.Enjoy the day.

To the rest of you-If you can't wake up that 3 toed sloth that you brought home last night just wave that egg sandwich under her nose...that'll get her moving.LOL

I'll check in later..Until then
    Y'all have a nice day now ...ya hear!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Looks as if the Mods are up early this fine morning!-They must be fat chicks that have been woken up by the tantalizing smell of an egg sandwich>LOL

I have to run some errands but I will return!Probably under another variation of the late great Leon Hess name because the Mods aren't the biggest fans of Leon!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Moss-Nobody ever goes to your stupid Youtubes because if you do it throws you out and you have to come all the way back in.
    Just add something to conversation via words or just go away.
    Thanks from everybody!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

Leon you sad product of incest how's life in the trailer park these days? Are you ready for another season of inept laughable Jets games?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Evil-How are ya?
    I usually Ignore you but I'll give you a shot today.I know you weren't throwing anything out of your bed this morning except a used up Kleenex and the cap from the Lotion.LOL

POW!LOL-
    Anyway-Mark Sanchez!The future is so bright we Jets fans have to wear shades!
    Evil try to recover and get back to us when you can.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Leon's Lock of The Day!

Jets    +4.5 at Houston!
    You can thank me later

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

Are you watching Mark "3rd down"Sanchez???

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from GottaLoveLeon. Show GottaLoveLeon's posts

For those of you that called your bookie with the Jets-I only charge a 50 $ vig for each pick!

You are all Welcome-First pick of the year is free-
    Anybody interested in the Lock for the 4 PM game?