Like I said 6 weeks ago...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Like I said 6 weeks ago...

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think you are at least partly right. Brady won't win another SB here. BB just can't put together a good enough team around him. The good old days of his inherited clutch players on D are gone. And his receivers drop the ball way too much and can't get separation in tough games to save their lives.

That's not what the stats say.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I didn't know that trady Brady alone will mean another SB win for the Pats.  So, there is another QB out there, with the Pats surrounding that QB with "better" players, who can win the SB?  That is the key.. SURROUND Brady with players who can make plays in ADDITION to HIM!!!

Is he willing to accept a 50% pay cut to get there?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

I agree he has lost his mojo. His lack of interest in running 4 yards for a 1rst down proved that.

I think he can ge it back though.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

Running 4 yards for first down is tough when you can't run... Brady is slow.  This game it mattered.  Most times it doesn't.  just shows the value of a kaepernick who has the arm AND the legs along with the brains to know how to avoid hits.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Bradys cap hit next year is around 20 million! I know we all can't imagine the Pats without Mr. Brady-but at some point he will be gone. Let's get 2 1st round picks for him -NOW. I'm sure an Arizona or Jags who have early picks would take Tom in a second. Now lets go get a stud Safety, Cornerback,PASS rushing OLB and a Deep threat at Wideout. And then pick up a bunch of Tough as nails RUN blocking lineman and start pounding the ball and shutting people down on DEFENSE--the Finese Offense is not working against good teams come playoff time. Brady's starting to resemble Marino and Drew--Great stats thruoghout the year and crap in the playoffs. Time to adjust Mr. Bellicheck!!!!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to BostonTrollSpanker's comment:

p.s. I suppose the Broncos should trade Manning and the Packers should trade Rodgers and Steelers should trade Big Ben and so on...

+1. The sky is not falling.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to PATSthebest's comment:

How about we were one game away from a second straight Superbowl. I could see if we ddn't make the playoffs, but come on. I think its a little premature.

+1

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Jimmy.... It appears that you subscribe to the adage "That if you are going to predict, predict early and often"  

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Jimmy.... It appears that you subscribe to the adage "That if you are going to predict, predict early and often"  

Be nice if he was right at some point!

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from wozzy. Show wozzy's posts

At the beginning of the year the doom and gloomers predicted the Bills would beat us in the division, that our O line would be thrashed and the sky would fall... we ended up one game from the Super Bowl.

I guess this is about the dumbest thread I've read on here in over a decade of posting here...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from brazilnut. Show brazilnut's posts

In response to gr82bme's comment:

We don't need to blow the team up - nature/Father time will take care of that.  I tickles me that after a loss, the first thing the masses on here to is dole out the blame.  Yeah, we got beat and we haven't won the big one in years - so tell me this - what other team has matched our achievements AFTER our last SB win - the whole, the totality of them.  Jesus, we're competitive every year despite rebuilding, and that's still not enough.  Now, we have to win the SB every year or we stink.  I get disappointment, but this is rediculous - if our team is so bad, go root for another won.  But don't expect that team to live up to your standards either.

Yeah, how would you like to be a jets fan, a lions fan or Cleveland browns fan just to mention a few.  It is harder to win with the parity in the NFL.  And by the way there are other good teams in the league.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to coolade2's comment:

6 weeks ago you predicted a windy AFC championship in Foxboro decided after talib and Ridley knocked out of game....

I predict you in six weeks you will still be an idiot.

And if any of the posters on this board go back and check every one of their opinions-I would bet that NO ONE has batted 100%--go away bozo--it's a Pats message board to discuss and give our opnions--no one is going to be right ALL the time--it's supposed to be for fun?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to UD6's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

I think you are at least partly right. Brady won't win another SB here. BB just can't put together a good enough team around him. The good old days of his inherited clutch players on D are gone. And his receivers drop the ball way too much and can't get separation in tough games to save their lives.

UD- I have nothing against your posts but I wonder why a COLTS fan insists on repeatedly  posting on a Pats message board--I have and never would care to be a part of a Colts message board. The only rational reason I can come up with is that the Colts don't have a message board and that you are unemployed and bored? What gives Under Dog 6?

That's not what the stats say.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

In response to Schumpeters-Ghost's comment:

In response to agcsbill's comment:

I didn't know that trady Brady alone will mean another SB win for the Pats.  So, there is another QB out there, with the Pats surrounding that QB with "better" players, who can win the SB?  That is the key.. SURROUND Brady with players who can make plays in ADDITION to HIM!!!

Is he willing to accept a 50% pay cut to get there?

He just may, he has done it before.  Eventually he will get paid.  By the way, would you accept a 50% pay cut if that improves your employers results? Easier said than done when it is someone else's paycheck!

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:

In response to TSWFAN's comment:

Be nice if he was right at some point!

And I'm sure you have gone back and read all MY POSTS TO COME TO THIS CONCLUSION? CHANGE YOUR AVATAR TO NEEDMOREBRAINS? It would suit you better!

Sections
Shortcuts