Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year.

Hey RussGriswold aka ClarkGriswold, aka ???, remember me?  What did I write a few weeks ago?  Yeah, you remember: That the Pats are a rebuilding team; that the Pats need help on the D line and the O line; that if the Pats did not get it together (this was in the pre-season), they would get "killed by the Jets in a couple of weeks."  And your response was to insult the football IQ of me and the others that agreed that - yes - this was a rebuilding year and - no - they were not likely to win the Super Bowl, let alone finish better than 10-6 or 9-7.

And you will recall that I challenged you to a bet: If the Pats win, I will retire from this board, but if the Pats lost, you must retire from this board, to which you avoided accepting, in a cowardly, mealy-mouthed way. Does that mean we are stuck with you, or are you going to man-up and admit that your keyboard fingers are more powerful than your football IQ and retire from this board?  Nahhhh. You strike me as the opposite.  We are stuck with you, for sure. If we are stuck with you, can you at least learn to treat people with respect when you disagree with their posts?  You know, be a grown-up? Is that too much to ask?  This goes for anybody else that thinks that insulting people reinforces their contrasting points of view. Last I checked, we are fans of the same team and we are not Jets fans. We don't need to eat our own.  (Hey Jets fans, congrats on a solid win. Your team fixed a lot of problems in six days - very impressive.)

OK, now for the rest of you rational Pats fans, put down the straight razors.  Instead of sinking into a deep depression, try to enjoy this season for what it is and will be - A REBUILDING SEASON, i.e. there will be more losses than we which we are accustomed, but there is the excitement in watching this team be developed.  You can already see that a lot of pieces are in place. The Pats have tons of high picks for the next two drafts. Adding a premium RB, some help on the OL to push for the run blocking, plus some help on the DL to stuff the run, plus a speedy LB, and you have a dominant team by 2012. 

What do you see that you like and what do you see that you want improved IN THIS REBUILDING YEAR?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Re: Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year.

In Response to Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year.:
    [QUOTE]Hey RussGriswold aka ClarkGriswold, aka ???, remember me?   What did I write a few weeks ago?  Yeah, you remember: That the Pats are a rebuilding team; that the Pats need help on the D line and the O line; that if the Pats did not get it together (this was in the pre-season), they would get "killed by the Jets in a couple of weeks."  And your response was to insult the football IQ of me and the others that agreed that - yes - this was a rebuilding year and - no - they were not likely to win the Super Bowl, let alone finish better than 10-6 or 9-7. And you will recall that I challenged you to a bet: If the Pats win, I will retire from this board, but if the Pats lost, you must retire from this board, to which you avoided accepting, in a cowardly, mealy-mouthed way. Does that mean we are stuck with you, or are you going to man-up and admit that your keyboard fingers are more powerful than your football IQ and retire from this board?  Nahhhh. You strike me as the opposite.  We are stuck with you, for sure. If we are stuck with you, can you at least learn to treat people with respect when you disagree with their posts?  You know, be a grown-up? Is that too much to ask?  this goes for anybody else that thinks that insulting people reinforces their contrasting points of view. OK, now for the rest of you rational Pats fans , put down the straight razors.  Instead of sinking into a deep depression, try to enjoy this season for what it is and will be - A REBUILDING SEASON, i.e. there will be more losses than we which we are accustomed, but there is the excitement in watching this team be developed.  You can already see that a lot of pieces are in place. The Pats have tons of high picks for the next two drafts. Adding a premium RB, some help on the OL to push for the run blocking, plus some help on the DL to stuff the run, plus a speedy LB, and you have a dominant team by 2012.  What do you see that you like and what do you see that you want improved IN THIS REBUILDING YEAR?
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    We are in agreeance with one thing definitely. I'll say it for you: Crusty in an arrogant f$cking as shole.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from poopsteo. Show poopsteo's posts

To a certain extent I agree, we are doing more rebuilding because of misses in past drafts. The pats Future is bright with the core players we have and the young talent along with the picks. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

People seem very impressed by themselves when they are able to pick the winner of a game with only 2 teams playing.  It's 50/50, do you brag to your family how brilliant you are if you guess the outcome of a coin flip? 

They have rebuilt more pieces this year than most but if you really believe that you had anything more than a guessers chance at figuring the outcome of this game than you are diluting yourself.  I'm guessing you "knew" they would lose last week also.  I just don't understand the self satisfaction in guessing the team you support would lose after the team you support just lost.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

In Response to Re: Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year.:
    [QUOTE]People seem very impressed by themselves when they are able to pick the winner of a game with only 2 teams playing.  It's 50/50, do you brag to your family how brilliant you are if you guess the outcome of a coin flip?  They have rebuilt more pieces this year than most but if you really believe that you had anything more than a guessers chance at figuring the outcome of this game than you are diluting yourself.  I'm guessing you "knew" they would lose last week also.  I just don't understand the self satisfaction in guessing the team you support would lose after the team you support just lost.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

You have it wrong. I am not happy that the Pats lost.  But I am not devestated, either, because I am not kidding myself about their quality of play right now.  I am trying to enjoy them as much as possible and appreciate every win they get. I think you missed my point. 

Guys like Russ jump all over people when they don't drink the Kool-Aid, claim those people are stupid and should not be contributing here, and oh yeah - he claims we are not TRUE fans.  That's malarky. I lived in Chicago for the previous 10 and a half seasons and when the Pats were not broadcast locally I had to spend about $40 in a sports bar and sit next to guys puffing cigars that smelled like dog crap.  I have not missed more than five games in all that time.  Probably more like two. (I am back now, so it's easier.)  Being a dedicated fan does not require wearing blinkers. It does require being loyal to your team, win or lose, which I have been in spades.

You seem to have the same attitude as Griswold.  Are you him? Hasn't that guy been banned multiple times? If you are him, try learning your lesson.  If you are not him, try to learn his lesson.

As for picking the game, they lost the way I said they would lose and for the exact reasons I said they would lose, when the large majority of people here said otherwise.  I am not happy they lost, and I am not exactly a football genius, but I must have done a better job of calling this game than you did, so what does that mean about your football IQ?

Regarding last week, I expected them to win because BB seems to have Lewis' number. That's why I wasn't so sold that the Pats would be handle the Jets likewise.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

John,

If the salary cap goes away, the Pats will be in the catbird seat.  Just be patient.

And even if it doesn't, it is expected that there will be a rookie salary cap. That will be even better.

I trust they know what they are doing in Foxboro.  In the meantime, you have to love some of the recent additions.  You can see it building.

They can't be expected to win a SB every other year. They are much better than last year.  They will be much better than now next year.  They will be a force in 2012. I can't wait for 2012, but I am going to enjoy 2010 and 2011, too.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]I agree whole heartedly with you about Pats fans turning on Pats fans chris. I don't get it. I started a thread this evening about Brady not being worth the money. Wow, I got called everything. Told my comments were dumb. Told to shut the f up. Nice. I guess I forgot to get in the kool-aid line. Crazy. I called out Brady on his toughness. Forget about it. I can't believe how many people would rather bad mouth me than have a discussion. I guess having opions does not count for these discussion boards. I hope the Pats get better, but I hope the kool-aid drinkers learn to discuss rather than eat their own.
    Posted by antiqueman1[/QUOTE]

Thanks Antique.

I hope you are wrong about Brady, but a funny thing happens when an NFL QB gets a few kids and a Mrs. - they almost always lose a little edge. It's human nature and it is hard to fault them for it. I hope this is not the case with Brady, and more like he is a guy still coming back from major, complicated knee surgery.  He made some bad decisions, like he has lost his patience for the long drives.  Or maybe that is O'Brien who can't avoid the temptation to throw the long ball too often. (Where's the running game? And why is almost every play out of the shotgun?) It seems like Brady is trying to relive 2007. But as I see it, the long ball lust is how they lost that SB.

As far as his pay, didn't he already earn it by playing for cheap since 2001?  I think he did.  Right is right. Let's hope he eventually plays above this contract, too.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year. : You have it wrong. I am not happy that the Pats lost.  But I am not devestated, either, because I am not kidding myself about their quality of play right now.  I am trying to enjoy them as much as possible and appreciate every win they get. I think you missed my point.  Guys like Russ jump all over people when they don't drink the Kool-Aid, claim those people are stupid and should not be contributing here, and oh yeah - he claims we are not TRUE fans.  That's malarky. I lived in Chicago for the previous 10 and a half seasons and when the Pats were not broadcast locally I had to spend about $40 in a sports bar and sit next to guys puffing cigars that smelled like dog crap.  I have not missed more than five games in all that time.  Probably more like two. (I am back now, so it's easier.)  Being a dedicated fan does not require wearing blinkers. It does require being loyal to your team, win or lose, which I have been in spades. You seem to have the same attitude as Griswold.  Are you him? Hasn't that guy been banned multiple times? If you are him, try learning your lesson.  If you are not him, try to learn his lesson. As for picking the game, they lost the way I said they would lose and for the exact reasons I said they would lose , when the large majority of people here said otherwise.  I am not happy they lost, and I am not exactly a football genius, but I must have done a better job of calling this game than you did, so what does that mean about your football IQ? Regarding last week, I expected them to win because BB seems to have Lewis' number. That's why I wasn't so sold that the Pats would be handle the Jets likewise.
    Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
    Your Quotes:

"For me, it is too close to call, but I would love a Pats win.  It would make them one of the last remainining winning teams of those that were in the play-offs last year."

"...I think it is a toss up
    I want the Pats to win, but I don't think it is a foregone conclusion.

Great predictions, you didn't choose anybody to win and you predicted Sanchez would have a bad game. 

I guess you'd come in here no matter who won and tell us you knew what would happen.  You have more in common with Griswold than I do.  You both think you know everything about football and can predict the future.  If you have the ability to know who will win every game than don't waste your time bragging here, go get rich in Vegas.

I don't know the outcomes of games, I make my guesses, often I'm right but not always.   I'm not amazed when I get a prediction right or wrong because games are too unpredictable for anyone to know what will happen for sure.  I said I thought the Pats would win, but games in the division are unpredictable and are decided by emotion as much as talent.

Your right, didicated fans don't need to wear blinkers, I'm not questioning whether your a fan or even whether you know the game of football, but to tell me you knew the outcome...No you didn't.  Your only fooling yourself if you believe that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

I dont agree as last year is really the year you just described in your post. The sky isnt falling its one game. A young defense like this where you have guys who are in their first, second, and third year starting your going to see stuff like this. This is common and they choked away a lead.

Problem is the offense with Brady looked like crap due to numerous reasons. 

All in all this is an 11-12 win ball club that still can easily handle this division. The 3 other teams are in the same spot we are in. One team is trying to obviously establish itself on offense (Jets), another is trying to bring players together and rebuild that D (Dolphins), Bills as a collective unit. The Pats and Dolphins are in the same spot really as a defensive front as they are really young up front and will have alot of growing pains.

This is one of the growing pains guys. In a year or two yes the defense will be dominant but to think this team doesnt have it in them for one game your not a fan. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year. : Chris/Woody, I guess I do not see how we are "much better" than 2009.  Actually, we look exactly the same as 2009 to me.  Identical. I would be looking forward to 2012, except I don't think we will ever make a 1st round draft pick again. 
    Posted by John413[/QUOTE]
    Why would you think that?  They made a 1st round pick this year and every year BB has been here except 2009.  They picked two 1st rounders in 2004.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Like I wrote before, it's a rebuilding year. : Your Quotes: "For me, it is too close to call, but I would love a Pats win.  It would make them one of the last remainining winning teams of those that were in the play-offs last year." "...I think it is a toss up .  I want the Pats to win, but I don't think it is a foregone conclusion . Great predictions, you didn't choose anybody to win and you predicted Sanchez would have a bad game.  I guess you'd come in here no matter who won and tell us you knew what would happen.  You have more in common with Griswold than I do.  You both think you know everything about football and can predict the future.  If you have the ability to know who will win every game than don't waste your time bragging here, go get rich in Vegas. I don't know the outcomes of games, I make my guesses, often I'm right but not always.   I'm not amazed when I get a prediction right or wrong because games are too unpredictable for anyone to know what will happen for sure.  I said I thought the Pats would win, but games in the division are unpredictable and are decided by emotion as much as talent. Your right, didicated fans don't need to wear blinkers, I'm not questioning whether your a fan or even whether you know the game of football, but to tell me you knew the outcome...No you didn't.  Your only fooling yourself if you believe that.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

I guess you didn't read my comments from the late PRESEASON...you now...as I referenced in my first post. If I could find them from that long ago, I would post them for you.  But my available history only goes back a few days.

After they way they plastered Cincy in the first half, did I hedge a little?  Yeah, I did.  In comparison, about 90% of the posters here had the Pats winning, and about half of those had them winning handily. If you read my late pre-season post, I wrote that they would lose because of a weak DL, a weak OL and a weak running game (back to the OL). I wrote they would keep the D on the field too long and as a result the D would get tired.  I wrote that the weak pass rush would result in the DBs getting burned, especially as the game wore on and they tired.  I wrote that the OL would not run block well, forcing the O to become one-dimensional.   That's pretty much what happened, as you likely noticed.

By the way, when I was part of an office pool I usually finished first, second or third from week-to-week, year after year, out of about 12 people.  The person who picked the w-L outcomes most accurately, with the MNF point total as the tie-breaker, won.

But YOU CONTINUE TO MISS THE MAIN POINT MY THREAD, that homers calling people out and shouting them down because they disagree with said homer's ridiculously rose-tinted homer predictions, the kind that make the fan base look silly. Observe here tonight what is happening at this board, where Pats fans are turning on other Pats fans that dare question this teams 2010 fortunes. It's juvenille. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Schumpeters-Ghost. Show Schumpeters-Ghost's posts

This is our 3rd straight rebuilding year and you say we are still 3 years away?

Wow.

Can't wait to see the finished product.  6 years of rebuilding should really yield something special.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

SHENANIGAN,

Here is my pre-season post for which I took a lot of crap from Griswold:

Forget about the preseason games and think about the injuries.  Edleman, Warren, Brace, Wheatley, Hernandez, Merriweather and more.  OK, so Wheatley was probably not surving the final cut, but Brace was an unknown and until he got hurt  he made in impact last week. But the others would play an important role in the team. Now subtract Mankins for the year. Without  these guys this rebuilding Pats team looks like a middle-of-the-pack team. As it stands now, the Jets will destroy the Pats in week 2. Before these early subtractions came to be, I wrote it months ago: "This will be another rebuilding year."  2012 will probably see the Pats positioned as a major force if they retain Brady and Moss (yes, I see him as one of those exceptions to the old-receivers-cannot-play rule), and Welker proves he is healthy. But 2010 will be tough on the fans and team alike. Just calling it like I see it.

In my subsequent postings I go in to greater detail. I'll let you chase them down, since the real point I making here was to caution people like Griswold to respect differeing opinions. He was 100% cocksure that the Pats were going to steamroll the Jets and every other team in the NFL (he was flat wrong, but importantly) and  he went a step further by crapping over all the Pats fans that disagreed with him, which I guess is why he keeps getting banned.

Now do you get it?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

P.S. - I never wrote that Sanchez would have a bad game.  I wrote that he is a terrible QB.  I still think Sanchez is a lousy QB.  Are you telling me that you think he is a good QB?  If so, that's your opinion, but I will disagree respectfully.  Time will tell.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommChairman. Show CommChairman's posts

To say Sanchez is a lousy QB makes you sound like more of a 'hater' than a rational NFL fan. This is only his second year in the league. He is still developing at a time when the Jets are the team circled on everyone's calendar. Obviously he is being 'controlled' by the coaches. When they allow him to play more agressively, he is able to display more of his skillset. He had no turnovers today, but surely he will in the future as he takes greater risks. His mistakes don't make him lousy.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]To say Sanchez is a lousy QB makes you sound like more of a 'hater' than a rational NFL fan. This is only his second year in the league. He is still developing at a time when the Jets are the team circled on everyone's calendar. Obviously he is being 'controlled' by the coaches. When they allow him to play more agressively, he is able to display more of his skillset. He had no turnovers today, but surely he will in the future as he takes greater risks. His mistakes don't make him lousy.
    Posted by CommChairman[/QUOTE]

You might be right.  But wasn't his QB rating only about 65 last year?  When his coaches gave him more rope, he hung himself on INTs. One good game against a very young D does not change my mind about him. I'll be surprised if he doesn't wind up a back-up QB by 2012.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

1.  Nobody likes an "I told you so" thread.
    2.  1 loss doesn't make this a rebuilding year.
    3.  Shenanigan is really starting to shine as the voice of reason on this board.  Keep it up!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from HOFFBURGER. Show HOFFBURGER's posts

chrisakawoody,

i think your outlook is admirable, and for a moment you almost had me feeling all warm and fuzzy inside at the thought of how gratifying it will be to watch these kids develop. but in all honesty i just dont see it in quite the same way bro, watching darius "wilhite" butler (the reincarnation of ellis hobbs) getting scorched all year does not automatically mean he will have a bright future just because BB is forced to play him. mccourtey and chung appear to have potential...but hey we also continue to wait for meriweather to develop into the second coming of ed reed, ballhawking safety from the U, for a few years now. and that dont seem to be panning out either, so mccourtey and chung's "potential" is taken with a grain of salt at this point.

very true the TE's look promising and I have nothing negative to say there, but mayo looked very promising as a rookie and has been pretty average ever since. on the surface we do seem to at least have a few pieces to work with, and that would excite me on draft day with all the picks we have....except we all know BB with package half of em for a few future 3rd rounders in 2017, then draft an undersized defensive back with whatever the best pick is that he has left...

at least we got brady locked up for a few more years, maybe by the end of his contract bill obrians on-the-job-training will be over and he can officially get the OC title...just in time to make another run when brady is 38

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoPinkHatPatsFans. Show NoPinkHatPatsFans's posts

I had no idea Brady and the offense were rebuilding. The offense lost this game, not the D.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

[QUOTE]I dont agree as last year is really the year you just described in your post. The sky isnt falling its one game. A young defense like this where you have guys who are in their first, second, and third year starting your going to see stuff like this. This is common and they choked away a lead. Problem is the offense with Brady looked like crap due to numerous reasons.  All in all this is an 11-12 win ball club that still can easily handle this division. The 3 other teams are in the same spot we are in. One team is trying to obviously establish itself on offense (Jets), another is trying to bring players together and rebuild that D (Dolphins), Bills as a collective unit. The Pats and Dolphins are in the same spot really as a defensive front as they are really young up front and will have alot of growing pains. This is one of the growing pains guys. In a year or two yes the defense will be dominant but to think this team doesnt have it in them for one game your not a fan. 
    Posted by Pancakespwn[/QUOTE]

Easily handle this division? What planet are you on? Miami's defense has also come alot further than the Pats. They went through numerous growing pains last year and it seems like they've adapted very well to Nolan's system.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

Perfect72>>>good win yesterday always tough to win on the road. You're right this division is going to be a dog fight between Fins, Jets and Pats...two will make the playoffs one will be left out.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

This is a rebuilding year, and it's probably year 2 of a 3-4 year plan to make this team back into a superbowl contender.  The conundrum is that they have Brady at QB, so they'll win their share of games and the expectation for fans is that they'll go for it every year while Brady is here.   

It's clear they are stockpiling high draft picks to have more chances at landing good players, and seemed to have done that in the past few drafts.  They traded veteran talent for draft picks (Seymour, Vrable, Cassel, Maroney), using other draft picks along the way to fill holes with veterans, so that plan is subject to change somewhat.  But look at this roster.  It's different, lots of young players, lots of draft picks coming next year.  So they'll continue to rebuild on the fly, hopefully hitting in the draft to change the face of this team. 

Problem is, some posters want to see "rebuilding" predictions as criticsm of the team when it's merely meant  as a statement to recognize that the Pats teams of the 2000s are long gone.   

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]1.  Nobody likes an "I told you so" thread. 2.  1 loss doesn't make this a rebuilding year. 3.  Shenanigan is really starting to shine as the voice of reason on this board.  Keep it up!
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

Re. 1) I'll give you that, but the lesson I was putting forth is that people like Russ ruin this board by raking across the coals those that disagree, instead of respectfully disagreeing.

2) I almost never listen to the radio sports talk, but I was listening today from my car and guess what?  Both jocks called this a "bridge year", i.e. a rebuilding year.  The rebuilding started last year, is continuing this year, will hopefully be finished next year, then will pay dividends in 2012. That's part of why I viewed this Jets game with caution and that's why I picked this team to finish around 9-7 or 10-6. But I understand you want to be hopeful for 2010.  I want to see them win the SB every season, too, but I am a realist at heart.

3) I haven't followed his posts, but he sure missed the point of my thread, as did you. He also took select excerpts of my posts last week, because re-posting them in their entirety and showing their full context would undermine his presentation of me. For instance, he said I predicted Sanchez would have a bad game. I did not.  I wrote that he is terrible QB, and I stand by that assessment. What do you think?  Do you think that "one game" played well of 18 regular season games, 8 pre-season games and three post-season games changes Sanchez's stock?  It's not like he passed for 300 yards.  In fact, Sanchez HAS NEVER PASSED FOR 300+ YARDS.

Meanwhile, if you look at other threads here, their is all manner of abuse going on.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

[QUOTE]This is a rebuilding year, and it's probably year 2 of a 3-4 year plan to make this team back into a superbowl contender.  The conundrum is that they have Brady at QB, so they'll win their share of games and the expectation for fans is that they'll go for it every year while Brady is here.    It's clear they are stockpiling high draft picks to have more chances at landing good players, and seemed to have done that in the past few drafts.  They traded veteran talent for draft picks (Seymour, Vrable, Cassel, Maroney), using other draft picks along the way to fill holes with veterans, so that plan is subject to change somewhat.  But look at this roster.  It's different, lots of young players, lots of draft picks coming next year.  So they'll continue to rebuild on the fly, hopefully hitting in the draft to change the face of this team.  Problem is, some posters want to see "rebuilding" predictions as criticsm of the team when it's merely meant  as a statement to recognize that the Pats teams of the 2000s are long gone.   
    Posted by CablesWyndBairn[/QUOTE]

AMEN!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from perfect72. Show perfect72's posts

Now being a Dolphin fan I can tell you the one thing Pats fans might be a little worried about is the Patriot's lack of physical play on both sides of the ball. Those Superbowl Patriot teams really came after it. This Patriot team seems to be a bit soft. They don't run enough or hit people hard enough. The Dolphins have their own problems but so far I like what I see. Those Patriot teams always won when it counted because they were very physical. It seems like they lost that edge. It could be the young players don't really know their assignments but it's certainly a glaring concern. Why didn't Brady throw to the soft part of the zone or underneath against the Jets? I was also scratching my head with those deep balls to Moss as well who was obviously covered. Sometimes it's ok to dink and dunk especially with those new TE's you guys have. It should be an interesting year.

Sections
Shortcuts