Limbaugh is bad for the NFL

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from AlleyCatBruin. Show AlleyCatBruin's posts

Limbaugh is bad for the NFL

NFL - think twice on Pigboy 
     by Bryan Burwell

Link

Excerpt:
    They will all look the other way when it comes to Limbaugh — forgetting his polarizing racial politics, conveniently ignoring
    (perhaps even quietly agreeing with) all the mean-spirited divisive bile that comes along with his ample financial clout — just like
    many of you surely will, too. They will look the other way because of his wealth and influence. You will look the other way
    because to some of you, he is your politically incorrect hero, and the rest might be willing to ignore all of that just as long as
    he can put enough money on the table to help keep your football team in St. Louis.

Limbaugh's American Dream is a potential nightmare waiting to happen for the Rams, the city and the NFL

Rush said, "Slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back. I'm just saying it had its merits.
    For one thing, the streets were safer after dark."

I know how those words play out in Idiot America. They are embraced as gospel. But inside the NFL,  where the
    majority of the players are descendants of slaves, his ignorant ramblings resonate with entirely different emotions.

He's already been fired from covering the NFL because he's such a racist.

Is their room for the KKK in the NFL?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NickC1188. Show NickC1188's posts

Re: Limbaugh is bad for the NFL

In Response to Limbaugh is bad for the NFL:
    [QUOTE]NFL - think twice on Pigboy    by Bryan Burwell   Link  Excerpt: They will all look the other way when it comes to Limbaugh — forgetting his polarizing racial politics, conveniently ignoring (perhaps even quietly agreeing with) all the mean-spirited divisive bile that comes along with his ample financial clout — just like many of you surely will, too. They will look the other way because of his wealth and influence. You will look the other way because to some of you, he is your politically incorrect hero, and the rest might be willing to ignore all of that just as long as he can put enough money on the table to help keep your football team in St. Louis. Limbaugh's American Dream is a potential nightmare waiting to happen for the Rams, the city and the NFL Rush said, "Slavery built the South. I'm not saying we should bring it back. I'm just saying it had its merits. For one thing, the streets were safer after dark." I know how those words play out in Idiot America. They are embraced as gospel. But inside the NFL,  where the majority of the players are descendants of slaves, his ignorant ramblings resonate with entirely different emotions.   He's already been fired from covering the NFL because he's such a racist. Is their room for the KKK in the NFL?
    Posted by AlleyCatBruin[/QUOTE]

I tried this board already.  I advise you take it down - it's not a very productive conversation, albeit surprisingly civil.  I don't think anybody leaves thinking they learned something or that their perspective changed.  At least when I talk football, I feel like I can perhaps point out something that other people might not have noticed (and likewise unto me with regulars like Zbelino, mosseffect, prairiemike, et al), but this conversation doesn't seem like it will go anywhere...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ritchie-az. Show Ritchie-az's posts

Moderators, you out there? Hello, is this thing on? Testing, testing....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from softserve. Show softserve's posts

Pigboy and the Taliban are tight... what a joke this azz is.

Sections
Shortcuts