Lions/Pats Have Something in Common

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Lions/Pats Have Something in Common

Sad, but true...our boys in blue have something in common with the boys in honolulu blue. What is it, you ask? Horrible pass defense. Statistics show that failure to do at least an adequate job in this area spells disaster:  http://www.coldhardfootballfacts.com/Articles/11_2845_Bring_back_Millen%21_Bring_back_Millen%21.html 

The difference between these teams is that at least the Patriots are trying to improve in this area, via free agency and the draft. Yet, the Lions use their top overall pick on an overpriced, overrated QB, and a TE. At least they added safety Lewis Delmas in round 2.  

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

Re: Lions/Pats Have Something in Common

horrible fanbase Leon??......and the Jets fanbase is so much better why?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

You cannot in your wildest imagination go to a New Jersey Jets board and come away respecting their fanbase.  I did so, and found the largest collection of fans who didn't make it past the 3rd grade ever assembled.  The majority of their topics and posts are about as deep as you would expect from a 2-year old.  The collective IQ of the gang green board is probably 30.  

We have our ridiculous posts here, but nothing even close to the Jets boards.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

Hey sday-How are ya!?
    Yes I said a horrible fanbase-You would never see a Jets fan throw there QB or head coach under the bus after week #2!!
    Everybody in here did and they're all pats fans ...except me of course.
    You guys really are the worst fans that I have ever experienced!

So the family is good?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

In Response to Re: Lions/Pats Have Something in Common:
    [QUOTE]Hey sday-How are ya!? Yes I said a horrible fanbase-You would never see a Jets fan throw there QB or head coach under the bus after week #2!! Everybody in here did and they're all pats fans ...except me of course. You guys really are the worst fans that I have ever experienced! So the family is good?
    Posted by ModsandLeon[/QUOTE]
    Ummmm.... yes they have just about every year.

I seem to remember Jets fans cheering after their QB got injured.

You need to get a life.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

When Pennington went down!Yeah I remeber that I was one of them-He s ucked.I guess Brady s ucks now along with BB?

According to this Forum...they both do!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]When Pennington went down!Yeah I remeber that I was one of them-He s ucked.I guess Brady s ucks now along with BB? According to this Forum...they both do!
    But you just said that Jets fans would never throw their QB under the bus like that.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. Just like the majority of Jets fans.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

Leon...you're being reported to the mods not because you're unintelligent, but because you continue to lift other people's threads.  Did you think this was the only site we read?

Honestly, Leon, cutting and pasting other posters' words and passing them off as your own is just sad.  It's also not the first time you've tried this approach.  How is it possible that you cannot successfuly troll on your own?  

And you know what I'm talking about, pseudo troll...just ask your own Jets' board.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ModsandLeon. Show ModsandLeon's posts

soups-Calm down -get your thoughts together and try again.Boy oh boy you guys prove all week long how weak the pats fan base is -I call you on it and then you try to deny it!?

Reread all the threads from this week and then try to deny that the pats fan base is possibly the weakest on the planet!

Go ahead-I'll wait!   LOL

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

[QUOTE]soups-Calm down -get your thoughts together and try again.Boy oh boy you guys prove all week long how weak the pats fan base is -I call you on it and then you try to deny it!? Reread all the threads from this week and then try to deny that the pats fan base is possibly the weakest on the planet! Go ahead-I'll wait!   LOL

What's the matter, Leon? No response to your contradictions you made when you said the Jets wouldn't throw their QB under the bus, but I reminded you of Pennington getting cheered after he was injured?

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

[QUOTE]soups-Calm down -get your thoughts together and try again.Boy oh boy you guys prove all week long how weak the pats fan base is -I call you on it and then you try to deny it!? Reread all the threads from this week and then try to deny that the pats fan base is possibly the weakest on the planet! Go ahead-I'll wait!   LOL

No no, small minded one.  Reread my post.  Did I mention anything at all about football?  You can read, right?  I mean, I get that you cannot write, but you must be able to read in order to lift those posts.

Stop taking posts from other people and passing them off as your own, Leon.  It's not about football, it's about presenting material (albeit half witted) that you didn't write in the first place.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from sday4x45. Show sday4x45's posts

[QUOTE]Hey sday-How are ya!? Yes I said a horrible fanbase-You would never see a Jets fan throw there QB or head coach under the bus after week #2!! Everybody in here did and they're all pats fans ...except me of course. You guys really are the worst fans that I have ever experienced! So the family is good?

Family is great........thank you.

I didn't throw anyone under the bus.....I do have concerns with the offensive line and lack of pressure on the QB from the defense (doesn't help Mayo is out).

by the way Chad wasn't that bad.....you didn't have a decent offensive line at that time though...he never had time to pass......Chad is accurate when given time.....just no threat for the long ball

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Lions and Pats have the number 16 in common. 

Sections
Shortcuts