List of Patriots' Coaches

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

List of Patriots' Coaches

As we while away the weeks til training camp, this is a good reminder of the "bad old days", before the coming of Bill Parcells and BB. Heres' an article on all who have coached the Patriots over the years: http://www.examiner.com/x-1324-New-England-Patriots-Examiner~y2009m7d14-New-England-Patriots-101-Who-have-been-the-Patriots-head-coaches 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: List of Patriots' Coaches

One point I`d make is that things got remarkably better when Bob Kraft took control of the team. Ownership can be meddlesome to the point of derision at times (Jones-Cowboys). Kraft lets BB and Parcells run things and all goes very well.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

In Response to Re: List of Patriots' Coaches:
    One point I`d make is that things got remarkably better when Bob Kraft took control of the team. Ownership can be meddlesome to the point of derision at times (Jones-Cowboys). Kraft lets BB and Parcells run things and all goes very well.
    Posted by JohnHannahrulz

Since Kraft took over the team that Pats have had the best record in the NFL. It's great to have an owner that wants to win and brings in football minds that know how to win, not all teams have that.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FLPatsFan20. Show FLPatsFan20's posts

Posted by JohnHannahrulz

I agree with regards to BB, but remember that Kraft inherited Parcells and didn't let him have the control he wanted, hence the move to the Jets.  Then the Pete Carroll/Bobby Grier years taught a valuable lessaon that allowed Kraft to bring in BB and let him run the show...truned out very well!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

Yea if Kraft had not learned his lesson by interfaring with Parcells and then Pete Carrol he sure as he ll did when he brought BB to town as Belichick has been running this show since day one. Kraft learned his lesson but guys like Jerry Jones will never learn their lesson which is why i think the Cowboys we continue to not win championships.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsChowder. Show PatsChowder's posts

In Response to Re: List of Patriots' Coaches : I agree with regards to BB, but remember that Kraft inherited Parcells and didn't let him have the control he wanted, hence the move to the Jets.  Then the Pete Carroll/Bobby Grier years taught a valuable lessaon that allowed Kraft to bring in BB and let him run the show...truned out very well!
    Posted by FLPatsFan20

I 100% agree with this.  There's a part of me that looks at Pete Carrol at USC and wonders what changed in him? He was miserable with New England dragging them further and further down each season. I cringe when I hear he may be returning to the NFL at some point.

Sections
Shortcuts