listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills

Just listening to crowd yelling loud and then the second he missed it, it gets even LOUDER and that gives me chills you guys should go to the highlights and listen to it while wearing headphones, its deafning, just gives me chills

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from touchdownpats. Show touchdownpats's posts

Re: listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills

Put on a sweater.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills:
    Put on a sweater.
    Posted by touchdownpats

we have enough douchbags in this forum dont fall into that category with that stupid response.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

In Response to listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills:
    Just listening to crowd yelling loud and then the second he missed it, it gets even LOUDER and that gives me chills you guys should go to the highlights and listen to it while wearing headphones, its deafning, just gives me chills
    Posted by No-Mercy-Defence

I listen to every game on a really solid pair of headphones (for a couple reasons).   On that play, I had to take them off.  The decible level increased like 50% on that play alone. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Crowd 12th Man today! And the crowd goes wild- good stuff!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

I'll tell you straight up something I've mentioned on here before...

They've already amassed studies from decades of research on day to day variations on moods, emotions, and the specific frequencies of the energies that these mindsets give off in scientific analysises.  They've done this world-wide, and on every continent...daily and for nearly 2 decades now.  What they've found is that people really do share en masse & worldwide, the same just striking similarities of base feeling and base emotions and base moods/mindsets, At ANY and EVERY given time.  There is, at it's simpliest sense, A Collective Consciousness.  In turn, people feed off of one another- In times of good and positive personal & group energies, And just the same- In times of negative perceptions of mood, and mindsets, and those energies which come along with that...  It's fact.  

There's still questions on theories like first moments in the origins of "The Big Bang."  There's still serious questions with the timespans regarding BOTH Bible theorists (not accounting for early time periods of man) and Natural Selection Theorists (not accounting for massive genetic "superman-like" leaps forward in mankind's sudden freak intelligence).  There's still shortcomings in Einstein's "Theory of Relativity", as it relates to our accepted understandings and currently notion of "Time" being plugged and forced into the equation.  But with this...?  With just how prevalent and absolute and how mood and energies are SO unimaginably similiar at it's base frequencies at any and every given moment and worldwide???  A:  There IS ZERO doubt on this.  It is fact.

~~~

Now, What kind of Fact OR How, OR even Why this even is...  Well, they'll be time to muddy and murky that up towards future b#llsh#t philosophies of religion and culture, and the personal agendas that are their greatest influencing M.O.'s...  But in terms of the here and now, and The NE Patriots, just understand this:  There IS a 12th man...and the 12th man does NOT have to be at Gilette Stadium...or in Indianapolis 2 weeks from now.  IF you have vested & very real emotions in the group/game/unit/person/company/country(etc.) that YOU see yourself as ANY sorta parcel of (or non-part of-)=THEN Understand This: YOUR specific and particular Mindset at ANY time, Factors into the weight of this whole.  

Do you want it?  Are you worthy?  Do you believe?  
    And there's no fakin' it...  Just as we saw the crowd's (& our own...& our team's) reaction, worthiness, belief and want TO-day, We've also seen the crowd's (& our own...& our team's) actions & reactions when we played NY for The Superbowl in 2007, and/or Baltimore in the first playoff game 2 year's ago. 
         Ya wanna personally offer NE a better chance to be Champions?  THEN purify your worthiness, and thus your NE Patriot's worthiness.                

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

I'll tell you straight up something I've mentioned on here before... They've already amassed studies from decades of research on day to day variations on moods, emotions, and the specific frequencies of the energies that these mindsets give off in scientific analysises.  They've done this world-wide, and on every continent...daily and for nearly 2 decades now.  What they've found is that people really do share en masse & worldwide, the same just striking similarities of base feeling and base emotions and base moods/mindsets, At ANY and EVERY given time.  There is, at it's simpliest sense, A Collective Consciousness.  In turn, people feed off of one another- In times of good and positive personal & group energies, And just the same- In times of negative perceptions of mood, and mindsets, and those energies which come along with that...  It's fact.   There's still questions on theories like first moments in the origins of "The Big Bang."  There's still serious questions with the timespans regarding BOTH Bible theorists (not accounting for early time periods of man) and Natural Selection Theorists (not accounting for massive genetic "superman-like" leaps forward in mankind's sudden freak intelligence).  There's still shortcomings in Einstein's "Theory of Relativity", as it relates to our accepted understandings and currently notion of "Time" being plugged and forced into the equation.  But with this...?  With just how prevalent and absolute and how mood and energies are SO unimaginably similiar at it's base frequencies at any and every given moment and worldwide???  A:  There IS ZERO doubt on this.  It is fact. ~~~ Now, What kind of Fact OR How, OR even Why this even is...  Well, they'll be time to muddy and murky that up towards future b#llsh#t philosophies of religion and culture, and the personal agendas that are their greatest influencing M.O.'s...  But in terms of the here and now, and The NE Patriots, just understand this:  There IS a 12th man...and the 12th man does NOT have to be at Gilette Stadium...or in Indianapolis 2 weeks from now.  IF you have vested & very real emotions in the group/game/unit/person/company/country(etc.) that YOU see yourself as ANY sorta parcel of (or non-part of-)=THEN Understand This: YOUR specific and particular Mindset at ANY time, Factors into the weight of this whole.   Do you want it?  Are you worthy?  Do you believe?   And there's no fakin' it...  Just as we saw the crowd's (& our own...& our team's) reaction, worthiness, belief and want TO-day, We've also seen the crowd's (& our own...& our team's) actions & reactions when we played NY for The Superbowl in 2007, and/or Baltimore in the first playoff game 2 year's ago.       Ya wanna personally offer NE a better chance to be Champions?  THEN purify your worthiness, and thus your NE Patriot's worthiness.                
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

so what does all that mean? lol

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

Crowd 12th Man today! And the crowd goes wild- good stuff!
    Posted by darwk

You can really feel it after he missed the fieldgoal crowd went bonkers.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ponyoto. Show ponyoto's posts

I'll tell you straight up something I've mentioned on here before... They've already amassed studies from decades of research on day to day variations on moods, emotions, and the specific frequencies of the energies that these mindsets give off in scientific analysises.  They've done this world-wide, and on every continent...daily and for nearly 2 decades now.  What they've found is that people really do share en masse & worldwide, the same just striking similarities of base feeling and base emotions and base moods/mindsets, At ANY and EVERY given time.  There is, at it's simpliest sense, A Collective Consciousness.  In turn, people feed off of one another- In times of good and positive personal & group energies, And just the same- In times of negative perceptions of mood, and mindsets, and those energies which come along with that...  It's fact.   There's still questions on theories like first moments in the origins of "The Big Bang."  There's still serious questions with the timespans regarding BOTH Bible theorists (not accounting for early time periods of man) and Natural Selection Theorists (not accounting for massive genetic "superman-like" leaps forward in mankind's sudden freak intelligence).  There's still shortcomings in Einstein's "Theory of Relativity", as it relates to our accepted understandings and currently notion of "Time" being plugged and forced into the equation.  But with this...?  With just how prevalent and absolute and how mood and energies are SO unimaginably similiar at it's base frequencies at any and every given moment and worldwide???  A:  There IS ZERO doubt on this.  It is fact. ~~~ Now, What kind of Fact OR How, OR even Why this even is...  Well, they'll be time to muddy and murky that up towards future b#llsh#t philosophies of religion and culture, and the personal agendas that are their greatest influencing M.O.'s...  But in terms of the here and now, and The NE Patriots, just understand this:  There IS a 12th man...and the 12th man does NOT have to be at Gilette Stadium...or in Indianapolis 2 weeks from now.  IF you have vested & very real emotions in the group/game/unit/person/company/country(etc.) that YOU see yourself as ANY sorta parcel of (or non-part of-)=THEN Understand This: YOUR specific and particular Mindset at ANY time, Factors into the weight of this whole.   Do you want it?  Are you worthy?  Do you believe?   And there's no fakin' it...  Just as we saw the crowd's (& our own...& our team's) reaction, worthiness, belief and want TO-day, We've also seen the crowd's (& our own...& our team's) actions & reactions when we played NY for The Superbowl in 2007, and/or Baltimore in the first playoff game 2 year's ago.       Ya wanna personally offer NE a better chance to be Champions?  THEN purify your worthiness, and thus your NE Patriot's worthiness.                
    Posted by LazarusintheSanatorium

Does this come with a diagram ?

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from No-Mercy-Defence. Show No-Mercy-Defence's posts

In Response to Re: listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills : Does this come with a diagram ?
    Posted by ponyoto

1+

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

"...But What does this all mean?"

and

"...But Does this come with a diagram?"

~~

So o.k., hear me out for a sec right here.  Now then-  First, see if you can conjure up a mental image of some sorta absolute unity of opposites, such as the tangling of light and dark matter in a dimension devoid of time's properties...OR, just go 'head and fancy an inner visual of the Very BEST Egg McMuffin you could ever imagine.... Good, next now...

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills : It was a unbelievable!!! People jumping all over one another whether you knew them or not. I almost had my glasses broken. First time in a while the noise in the stadium was sustained for the ENTIRE game. One of the better home games I have attended in the new stadium.
    Posted by jri37[/QUOTE

and great that Brady acknowledged it, then it got even louder!!!!

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from cosmo14. Show cosmo14's posts

Actually, that was embarassing. Cheer wildly when the team actually does something not when the other team gives it to you. Backing into the SB is not a reason to go crazy.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Angel-of-Light. Show Angel-of-Light's posts

In Response to Re: listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills : It was a unbelievable!!! People jumping all over one another whether you knew them or not. I almost had my glasses broken. First time in a while the noise in the stadium was sustained for the ENTIRE game. One of the better home games I have attended in the new stadium.
    Posted by jri37

This was my first play-off game so I do not have anything to compare with, but the crowd was great. People were making noise when the Pats were on defense, not just on the 3rd down. Ravens had at least 3 false starts! I do believe the homefield avantage hepled the Patriots to win this game.

It was loud before the FG try. I could not see whether the kick was good or not from my sector but I saw that people sitting behind the goal jumped and everybody just went wild. Fans were high-fiving and hugging each other and the celebration went on. Needless to say that I've lost my voice. :)

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

In Response to Re: listening to crowd noise after missed FG, give me chills : Does this come with a diagram ?
    Posted by ponyoto

+ another 1.

Sections
Shortcuts