Live Bail Hearing - AH

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Live Bail Hearing - AH

http://www.turnto23.com/sports/live-video-former-new-england-patriots-aaron-hernandez-bail-hearing-for-murder-weapons-charges-062713

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Live Bail Hearing - AH

Denied!  Solid effort by the defense though.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

2 interesting things came out:

1) More ammo, including ammo for a .45 (murder weapon) found at a condo he owns

2) The prosecution decided not to fully disclose the motive when pressed by the judge

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

2 interesting things came out:

1) More ammo, including ammo for a .45 (murder weapon) found at a condo he owns

2) The prosecution decided not to fully disclose the motive when pressed by the judge

[/QUOTE]

I really want to hear what the motive was in this.

Also, I came in a bit late on it, I thought I heard the prosecution tell the Judge that they have other reasons to deny bail and wouldn't mind approaching the bench and disclosing sidebar.  Was that correct?  If so, I assume the prosecution was going to mention other cases that involved Hernandez that they are now finding out about.  I would be curious how many more they believe he has been involved in.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

TFB12

The lawyers approached the bench, and Hernadez's lawyer said: Your Honor, look at the circumstances surrounding the case, the defendant is clearly too dumb to run away had bail been granted.

Living well is the best revenge.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:

TFB12

The lawyers approached the bench, and Hernadez's lawyer said: Your Honor, look at the circumstances surrounding the case, the defendant is clearly too dumb to run away had bail been granted.

LOL!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

What the heck is a high capacity weapon? An assault rifle? He used a hand gun. 

Now you got the easy part done telling me about it.

Does that handshaped bruise on your back hurt?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

This is from an ABC News article:

........McCauley also described a brutal death endured by Lloyd.

"As the victim was shot, he attempted to defend himself by putting up his arm," McCauley said. "The first round struck him in the outside of his forearm, traveled through the inside of the forearm and entered his body."

Lloyd, McCauley said, "began to turn and he was shot in the back two times." After that, Hernandez and his two accomplices "shot him twice through the chest," once on each side of the chest, McCauley said.......

http://abcnews.go.com/US/aaron-hernandez-victim-critically-wounded-shot-chest/story?id=19506865#.Uc0l0aymtqY

I did not watch the hearing. Did MCauley say those exact words in court? If those were his exact words, then these questions arise :

1. Did one person fire all 5 shots or there were more than 1 shooter? Did the ME recover bullets from different guns from the body?

2. Wallace, wanted in the warrant issued last night, was listed as accessory after the fact, not as an accomplice. So was he the third man from that night?

3. If Wallace was not the third man, how much reduced sentence can the third man plead for if he had also done some of the shootings, even if he turned state evidence.