Live Courtroom

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Live Courtroom

http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/246064/breaking-news-livestream

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

Re: Live Courtroom

Is this eventually going to turn into a courtroom feed?  All I see is a security camera directed at a white van

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to IrishMob7's comment:

Is this eventually going to turn into a courtroom feed?  All I see is a security camera directed at a white van

I'm going by this ...

RT @fox25news : Live video inside the Attleboro District Courthouse for @aaronhernandez 's arraignment: http://www.myfoxboston.com/category/246064/breaking-news-livestream

Maybe they haven't set up inside yet or are waiting for the judge to give the OK.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Camera inside now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In comes Mr. Fee.

Let's go Pats!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

In comes Mr. Fee.

Let's go Pats!

And he has that other lawyer too that he just hired.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from xXR3S1NXx. Show xXR3S1NXx's posts

Count one is Murder. 

Count two is possession of a unregistered firearm.

At the end of your rope                                                                                                     

Hanging by a thread

He'd give anything for this to just go away

This grip is only so strong

I try to hold on tightly

But it's all slipping through my fingers

In a fleeting moment 

Aspirations bled dry

Eyes that once beamed with hope now only stare in remorse.

-Times of grace

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

This prosecutor (the authorities) quite thorough....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Wow, vid of Hern driving into park, Hern with gun, shell casings matched victim, witnesses for conflict... unless there is a glove that shrank Hern isn't getting away from this one

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from elendil. Show elendil's posts

Held without bail! Guess the Jet's won't be able to sign him after all...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

Very uncomfortable watching AH arriving in the cruiser with "fans" cheering.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

Very uncomfortable watching AH arriving in the cruiser with "fans" cheering.

very disturbing indeed how some fans can't separate a game from real life. A man is dead and by the mountain of evidence Hernandez at the very least isn't an innocent bystandered. That should take priority not that he plays a game and wears our laundry. Actually the fact that he wore our laundry kind of makes me sick now finding out what type of person he is

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:

Wow, vid of Hern driving into park, Hern with gun, shell casings matched victim, witnesses for conflict... unless there is a glove that shrank Hern isn't getting away from this one

I swear by lil 10 pound bearded baby Jesus

Yea he is F*cked!  Are they saying he drove into the industrial park where body was found. I just dont see how this guy texts that he was in trouble and then just went with A.H. to die. Why not resist going?  Strange but as of now it sounds like a partnership gone bad maybe due to the LLoyd person doing things A.H. didnt approve of, esp,. while riding around in HIS vehiciles.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

I am absolutely disgusted that Aaron Hernandez used to be a member of the New England Patriots. A proud and classy franchise that prides itself on having players be role models within the community and a team first mentality is tainted because of this scu mbag. I'm normally an innocent-until-proven-guilty guy, but the evidence displayed at the arraignment today makes it pretty hard for any rational human-being to come away doubting that Hernandez is anything but a cold-blooded killer. May the heavy hand of the law come down on him like a sledgehammer.

Rest in Peace, Odin Lloyd

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mrtm70. Show mrtm70's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:

Are they saying he drove into the industrial park where body was found. I just dont see how this guy texts that he was in trouble and then just went with A.H. to die. Why not resist going?  Strange but as of now it sounds like a partnership gone bad maybe due to the LLoyd person doing things A.H. didnt approve of, esp,. while riding around in HIS vehiciles.

I just watched the video of the arraignment linked from another thread & at the end the procecution corrects themselves to say that OL (not AH) text his sister that he was in trouble as they were driving into the Industial Park.  I don't think OL got into the Silver Ultima rental thinking any of what happened was going to happen.  I belive they said that durring the "drive" is when AH told OL why he was upset with him and not before they picked him up.

All I can say is I grieve for his 8 month old daughter!  When I heard about the Murder 1 charge, that is who my heart hurt for, another innocent victum to this horrible mess.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Hernandez put on waivers and the Ravens put in a claim.  Looks like he could get the vacant #52 jersey.  Looking for a new player with street cred.

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Hernandez put on waivers and the Ravens put in a claim.  Looks like he could get the vacant #52 jersey.  Looking for a new player with street cred.

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

Photobucket

ur joking right?  That would be really low class

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to mrtm70's comment:

Are they saying he drove into the industrial park where body was found. I just dont see how this guy texts that he was in trouble and then just went with A.H. to die. Why not resist going?  Strange but as of now it sounds like a partnership gone bad maybe due to the LLoyd person doing things A.H. didnt approve of, esp,. while riding around in HIS vehiciles.

I just watched the video of the arraignment linked from another thread & at the end the procecution corrects themselves to say that OL (not AH) text his sister that he was in trouble as they were driving into the Industial Park.  I don't think OL got into the Silver Ultima rental thinking any of what happened was going to happen.  I belive they said that durring the "drive" is when AH told OL why he was upset with him and not before they picked him up.

All I can say is I grieve for his 8 month old daughter!  When I heard about the Murder 1 charge, that is who my heart hurt for, another innocent victum to this horrible mess.

Idk, I here what you are saying, but getting a text at 2:30 from A.H. saying we need to talk is all I would need.  Like they say, aint nothing good going after midnight, so I would have responded, we can talk right now on the phone. Problem is, Oden still had car keys and may not have known(as u said) that he was upset, but im sure they discusses this that night too. Either way, the moment I knew something was up, Im tussling IN the car, for MY life, gonna have to off me in the car on the hgwy. I would never leave my house at 230 to leave with anyone, even friends. I did when I was 18 and caught a case, "joint ventures"

Its sad, but the fact A.H. was an NFL player maybe made him easier to trust. Their relationship was only a year old. A.H. had problems with some folks and once he learned Oden knew them and probably longer , he got paranoid and suspected a setup(A.H. thinking, why u talkint to THEM, and how come I didnt know before that you were affiliated with them) and made arrangements to kill him before he could set him up by giving up his home adress, access,etc.  The fact that Oden still left with A.H. tells me he didnt have plans to set him up and A.H. was probably just paranoid. Or, Oden had enough dirt on him that he HAD to go with A.H. or risk him telling police something so that could play a role too.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Photobucket

ur joking right?  That would be really low class

[/QUOTE]

Yes, bad joke is bad!

Sections
Shortcuts