Live feed at Hernandez house on Fox 25 right now. Link inside

1. This post has been removed.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Re: Live feed at Hernandez house on Fox 25 right now. Link inside

Garage door shut...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

If this show of force was a pressure tactic AH won that round.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to MelWitt's comment:

That's a whole lotta state detectives man...lots of evidence bags taken...lot's of guys on the phone...wonder if they'll take him in now?

Hope they put booties over their shoes or took their shoes off when going into the home.  That's a lot of carpet traffic!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from quinzpatsfan. Show quinzpatsfan's posts

Could that sound be any more annoying?

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

did you see the police dog run over to the neighbors lawn and pee on the bushes

btw that's a pool house,

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Here's a stupid question....

The other two guys had cell phones too. What happened to those cell phones? Were they smashed too. Maybe who ever is the murderer smashed all electronics in the house to try and cover it up. How could you prove who smashed a phone or survalience equipment? Only thru someone testifying could you say who did it.

Also, by now the cops know for sure what the cell phone records at the phone company say and where he went and what they can trace electrically, its been almost a week since this started. Why has none of that info "leaked" out.

Why all the info on Aaron and not any on the associates. I know they are not famous but somebody must be looking into them too. Why no reports at all on them.

I am not defending Aaron, I am just asking some questions.

--- " I am a happy fan, a proud fan and I want us to win every game 28-0 but as long as we win, the team is united and has a sense of respect to the community and the game I will be a patriots fan and damn proud of it." ---- signed a pats fan from middle earth

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:

Wow what a scene.  Imagine being one of the neighbors!

One of my old high-school acquaintances on FB is a neighbor. She's got pics of helicopters over her house. 

Glad I'm not there right now. 

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Im just getting back from spending a night at my buddies house in North Attleboro and you can hear and see helicopters from his house all the time. Its crazy, police everywhere. I feel bad for the people who live in the neighborhood...this must be super annoying for them.

Absolutely...see all that human traffic across the street from the house? And you can bet one of the reasons they paid the big $$ to live there is to NOT have to deal with this kind of stuff...makes me feel good to not have that kind of bread...LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha i mean if i have to deal with police and news stations all over my neighborhood for a couple of weeks to have a house like that id suck it up deal. Those are some nice houses.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that area is boring as heck. I lived a town over for a while growing up. 

If I were dropping that kind of clink in the region, I'd rather get a browstone in Boston, or something really quaint in a colonial town like Lexington or on the North Shore. 

You might not get as big a place, but it would be better classier and have way more outside its front door. 

Attleboro (no offense to anyone there) is a kind of soul sucking McSuburb. I kind of find those homes ugly to look at and vulgar. YMMV of course. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Im just getting back from spending a night at my buddies house in North Attleboro and you can hear and see helicopters from his house all the time. Its crazy, police everywhere. I feel bad for the people who live in the neighborhood...this must be super annoying for them.

Absolutely...see all that human traffic across the street from the house? And you can bet one of the reasons they paid the big $$ to live there is to NOT have to deal with this kind of stuff...makes me feel good to not have that kind of bread...LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Hahaha i mean if i have to deal with police and news stations all over my neighborhood for a couple of weeks to have a house like that id suck it up deal. Those are some nice houses.

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that area is boring as heck. I lived a town over for a while growing up. 

If I were dropping that kind of clink in the region, I'd rather get a browstone in Boston, or something really quaint in a colonial town like Lexington or on the North Shore. 

You might not get as big a place, but it would be better classier and have way more outside its front door. 

Attleboro (no offense to anyone there) is a kind of soul sucking McSuburb. I kind of find those homes ugly to look at and vulgar. YMMV of course. 

[/QUOTE]

It's close to the stadium and his peeps down 95. But do agree. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

The roger Cossack analysis posted here is I think correct. No rush arresting him until they can get the full picture and get the most leverage. Plus, it gives him time to willingly decide to cooperate. This thing is reaching a head. It won't be if, but when and the when should come real soon.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Alright so this is the theory i heard from one of my friends there. She's friends with one of the cops there and he said they found evidence that there was a gunshot inside of the house so it would seem something happened there. But then again i dont believe her because people like to gossip and well she's not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

I have read reports online that have also mentioned neighbors hearing gunshot(s) inside the house.  If the person who was murdered was shot inside that house then there is big time evidence all over the inside of that house. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to xXR3S1NXx's comment:

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

A yard isn't needed when the inside of your house is a palace.  Who wants to mow a huge lawn?

Who cares, you can hire someone to mow it for you. 

[/QUOTE] Yes you can! However it is an act of Obstructing Justice when you have a professional cleaning service clean your house!!! So many laws and not enough time to read them all. MSP take your stuff and go conjure up some false evidence,what are we paying you for ? I'm surprised that they haven't declared AH as a Terrorist,and shot him while they were trying to piece his phone back together.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

Alright so this is the theory i heard from one of my friends there. She's friends with one of the cops there and he said they found evidence that there was a gunshot inside of the house so it would seem something happened there. But then again i dont believe her because people like to gossip and well she's not the sharpest tool in the shed either.

I have read reports online that have also mentioned neighbors hearing gunshot(s) inside the house.  If the person who was murdered was shot inside that house then there is big time evidence all over the inside of that house. 

[/QUOTE] The only reports of shots being heard were at the site where Lloyd was found the neighbors thought they heard a shot. Anyone else who is claiming that now has been influenced by the media and the potential to get involved.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE] The only reports of shots being heard were at the site where Lloyd was found the neighbors thought they heard a shot. Anyone else who is claiming that now has been influenced by the media and the potential to get involved.

[/QUOTE]

I believe you are correct sportsbozo.. scanning some news sites everything is pretty much being reported like this....

Everything We Know About the Aaron Hernandez Murder Investigation

http://bostinno.streetwise.co/2013/06/21/aaron-hernandez-murder-investigation-aaron-hernandez-arrested/

Monday, June 17

Lloyd's well dressed body is found at 5:30 p.m. by a teenage jogger in a clearing near an industrial park, about a mile from Hernandez's mansion in North Attleborough. Police believe Lloyd was fatally shot in the back of the head between 1 a.m. and 6 a.m., law enforcement told ABC News.

Video surveillance shows Hernandez and two other men wearing hoodies walking into Hernandez's home minutes after neighbors heard gunshots between 3 a.m. and 3:30 a.m. The neighbors do not report the gunshots right away, according to FOX25 Boston.

Hernandez is seen an hour earlier at Lloyd's home in Dorchester.

A cleaning crew is hired to scrub Hernandez's house

Looking at several news sites I didn't find any reports about gunshots being fired INSIDE the home.

19. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts