Lloyd, Branch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Lloyd, Branch

What & I are reporting: Tom Brady himself has been calling & texting Deion Branch and Brandon Lloyd, gauging their availability

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Re: Lloyd, Branch

I spoke to Deion a couple weeks ago and he stated we will see him on the field this year but he would not say with who.

"Giggedy, Giggedy!"

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

I hope this isn't true.  First, TB is smart enough to know that this info would get leaked.  That doesn't help in the locker room IMO with the young receivers.  Also, I don't think BB would like it very much.  Second, both of these guys are not worth bringing back.

Maybe TB was just staying in touch and said something like "Hey, you staying in shape?" and the guys took it the wrong way.  That's a different thing and completely understandable.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Follow Ian RapoportVerified account@RapSheet

What @MikeSilver & I are reporting: Tom Brady himself has been calling & texting Deion Branch and Brandon Lloyd, gauging their availability

I just seen that reported on NFL network also.  Does not sound good when your HOF QB has to recruit players because your team dropped the ball in the off season.  GM should be benched, imo.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Find that hard to believe!!!!!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Deion Branch?  Might as well forfeit the remainder of the season.  This guy had like a total of 14 catches last year.

How about the coach constructs plays and a game plan around his players instead of the opposite.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Brady needs to give up looking for his lost binkies.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Wording is important:

"Gauging their interest"...

is a FAR cry from recruiting, or making an offer.

That's if it's even true. With twitter, an overheard joke gets legs. Branch didn't help last year. Lloyd has made it clear he'd rather break down a quarter and a pound than play football. I honestly find it hard to believe Brady would reach out to either in a football capacity. Just doesn't make sense.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Fletcherbrook. Show Fletcherbrook's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Very poor leadership from brady.  His undermining bb the gm and coach as an entitled and spoiled qb is disturbing.  It also publicly shows lack of commitment to the rookies.  

This corroborates the pats saying they did not reach out to lloyd.  It was Brady going behind bb's back.  Brady better not play poorly with crybaby antics today.

What's disturbing are your foolish rants. No one wants to hear it on game day. 

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CHAMPSXLVIII. Show CHAMPSXLVIII's posts

This sounds like another fabricated news story. They would only know this is Brady, Branch or Lloyd told them and none of these guys would even if it was true

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Brady is a brat and so far this season, I have lost a lot of respect for his leadership.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:

altho lloyd might be helpful in the short term, I think it would hurt the team long term.  I'd rather see the rookies get reps like they're doing now.

No to Branch. He's done.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

Brady is so disgusted with BB's sad attempt at putting together a WR corp that he has been forced to take matters into his own hands. Can't blame him, he doesn't have much time left.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to PhatVirgin's comment:
    [QUOTE]

altho lloyd might be helpful in the short term, I think it would hurt the team long term.  I'd rather see the rookies get reps like they're doing now.

No to Branch. He's done.

Sounds great, Bustchise. Sign in and out again in the same thread under Patriot Rain or Uncle Rico so you can attempt to fool us. Oh, the intelligent folk here are so fooled by you! Goody gumdrops!

[/QUOTE]

Hiya Bustchise...LOL

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME2. Show NEGAME2's posts

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

Brady is a brat and so far this season, I have lost a lot of respect for his leadership.

yeh jump on the bashing tom brady bandwagon. you sound like all the other media fools on tv. he has a right to have tantrums. let his displeasure be heard loud and clear all over the NFL, foxboro and especially the front office of the New England Patriots.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

Looks like Rusty's agenda is working -- many folks are starting to buy into the Brady-bashing crap, which is entirely nonsensical and asinine. When he does something worth criticizing, let me know. 

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from oklahomapatriot. Show oklahomapatriot's posts

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

I hope this isn't true. 

Me too, don't want the old guys back

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

Looks like Rusty's agenda is working -- many folks are starting to buy into the Brady-bashing crap, which is entirely nonsensical and asinine. When he does something worth criticizing, let me know. 

Oh look...the guy who stole the QUITTERS name is here...you seem to be the same as the guy who left here two weeks ago..hmmmmmmmmm...it's like the coward , attention grabbing sniffler never left at all...promises, promises....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

[QUOTE]

Wording is important:

"Gauging their interest"...

is a FAR cry from recruiting, or making an offer.

That's if it's even true. With twitter, an overheard joke gets legs. Branch didn't help last year. Lloyd has made it clear he'd rather break down a quarter and a pound than play football. I honestly find it hard to believe Brady would reach out to either in a football capacity. Just doesn't make sense.

Come on, dude.  He'a acting like a spoiled baby so far this year.  BB walked from Welkie and it wasn't by accident.

He and Welkie are best friends. Now, look at how he is behaving. I would not be shocked if BB told Brady he had to be in Foxborough in late April, immediately, working with the rookies before mini camp.

He should in no way be texting former binkies to the point it becomes public knowledge.

Jesus.

Just call it like it is. It is flat out not a good sign.  Brady has really been spoiled since 2007, save for 2009, and now this is the aftereffect of that fact.

Where have you gone Tom Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Of course you think that.  Who would expect differently.

Doubt it's true but who could blame him.  Every FA a bust or injured, ROOKIES STARTING that can't catch 29% of passes.

If I were him, I'd go to Kraft

27th on O isn't gonna cut it.

Need a REAL GM, ASAP!!!

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Yet BB can make blunder after blunder after blunder, and you keep the yap zipped on that. LMAO

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

In response to CatfishHunter's comment:

[QUOTE]

I hope this isn't true. 

Me too, don't want the old guys back

[/QUOTE]

You want to stick with these wretched rookies without some sort of insurance against their incompetence? I mean these guys look like trash so far. Most NFL teams would have benched or replaced them by now; even bad ones.

But people here say, give them time. These are NFL games, not preseason!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

Deion Branch?  Might as well forfeit the remainder of the season.  This guy had like a total of 14 catches last year.

How about the coach constructs plays and a game plan around his players instead of the opposite.

What gameplan works with guys who can't run to the right place and can't catch?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yet BB can make blunder after blunder after blunder, and you keep the yap zipped on that. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Jesus on a poster for Creationism

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

[QUOTE]

Can you be fair and genuine for once?  How is my gut feeling or opinion an "agenda"?  Clearly, others reacted similarly on their own.  I am very consistent and usually right.  I have good instincts and do my homework.  Call it like it is.  This is a poor choice by Brady.

[/QUOTE]

Banned again, eh dumbkoff? LMAO@U

Banished to Ignoreland. Twit.

Sections
Shortcuts