Lloyd, Branch

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Re: Lloyd, Branch

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:

[QUOTE]

Brady is a brat and so far this season, I have lost a lot of respect for his leadership.

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

yeh jump on the bashing tom brady bandwagon. you sound like all the other media fools on tv. he has a right to have tantrums. let his displeasure be heard loud and clear all over the NFL, foxboro and especially the front office of the New England Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

So then everything we believed Brady to be is a lie, he isnt the QB we all boasted about who could win with anyone.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:

In response to BabeParilli's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Brady is a brat and so far this season, I have lost a lot of respect for his leadership.

Yet BB can make blunder after blunder after blunder, and you keep the yap zipped on that. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Jesus on a poster for Creationism

[/QUOTE]

You really are an eyesore on this board. I banish your dum bass to Ignoreland.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

In response to NEGAME2's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Paul Scholes; He scores goals! (clap) X5

Paul Scholes; he scores goals! 

yeh jump on the bashing tom brady bandwagon. you sound like all the other media fools on tv. he has a right to have tantrums. let his displeasure be heard loud and clear all over the NFL, foxboro and especially the front office of the New England Patriots.

[/QUOTE]

So then everything we believed Brady to be is a lie, he isnt the QB we all boasted about who could win with anyone.

[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty much sick of reading your contributions. You add nothing of worth here. I banish you to Ignoreland.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from skinnyrexraptor. Show skinnyrexraptor's posts

In response to skinnyrexraptor's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Yet BB can make blunder after blunder after blunder, and you keep the yap zipped on that. LMAO

[/QUOTE]

Jesus on a poster for Creationism

[/QUOTE]

You really are an eyesore on this board. I banish your dum bass to Ignoreland.

[/QUOTE]

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

It was pretty widely reported 2 weeks ago that the Pats reached out to Deion to check his availability in case Amendola was going to be out for a while. The only way Branch comes back is if some one currently goes down for an extended period. 

IMO Jenkins is also on speed dial

It has been made very clear that Lloyd has zero chance to return.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

I wonder of BB the GM needed Tom the player to give these wash ups a call...seeing how they won't answer the phone when the GM calls??

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from digger0862. Show digger0862's posts

Way to persevere Tom.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

End of story. Can stop (unrightfully) vilifying Brady, now. 

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 38m

Brady on if he has talked to Branch & Lloyd: "They’re good friends and great teammates, but I haven’t talked to either of them in a while."

Let's go Pats!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CatfishHunter. Show CatfishHunter's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:

End of story. Can stop (unrightfully) vilifying Brady, now. 

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 38m

Brady on if he has talked to Branch & Lloyd: "They’re good friends and great teammates, but I haven’t talked to either of them in a while."

Let's go Pats!

Exactly.

I'll believe TB over Ian Borges Rapoport.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

In response to ma6dragon9's comment:

Wording is important:

"Gauging their interest"...

is a FAR cry from recruiting, or making an offer.

That's if it's even true. With twitter, an overheard joke gets legs. Branch didn't help last year. Lloyd has made it clear he'd rather break down a quarter and a pound than play football. I honestly find it hard to believe Brady would reach out to either in a football capacity. Just doesn't make sense.

So many clowns wanted to jump all over this.

Now Brady denies he ever did it.

Think before you react, it's not illegal.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

all you people that bought into this, I have waterfront property for sale,cheap!

12. This post has been removed.

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

Dooshly aka Harvey Ballsuccaa aka Wacko..... you also must have drawn the Red Line.. your hero says he didn't, Succaa.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from cyncalpatfan. Show cyncalpatfan's posts

In response to Harvey-Wallbanger's comment:

Very poor leadership from brady.  His undermining bb the gm and coach as an entitled and spoiled qb is disturbing.  It also publicly shows lack of commitment to the rookies.  

This corroborates the pats saying they did not reach out to lloyd.  It was Brady going behind bb's back.  Brady better not play poorly with crybaby antics today.

I could agree with you, if I knew for a fact that this is true.  I have my doubts though.  If that was true, it could really damage the relationship between TB and BB.  I just don't think TB would be that foolish, no matter how frustrated he may have become.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from profootball. Show profootball's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

Follow Ian RapoportVerified account@RapSheet

What @MikeSilver & I are reporting: Tom Brady himself has been calling & texting Deion Branch and Brandon Lloyd, gauging their availability

Deion is slow now and Lloyd is too busy for zombies movies he is not focus on football.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

[QUOTE]

Wording is important:

That's if it's even true. With twitter, an overheard joke gets legs. Branch didn't help last year. Lloyd has made it clear he'd rather break down a quarter and a pound than play football. I honestly find it hard to believe Brady would reach out to either in a football capacity. Just doesn't make sense.

Come on, dude.  He'a acting like a spoiled baby so far this year.  BB walked from Welkie and it wasn't by accident.

He and Welkie are best friends. Now, look at how he is behaving. I would not be shocked if BB told Brady he had to be in Foxborough in late April, immediately, working with the rookies before mini camp.

He should in no way be texting former binkies to the point it becomes public knowledge.

Jesus.

Just call it like it is. It is flat out not a good sign.  Brady has really been spoiled since 2007, save for 2009, and now this is the aftereffect of that fact.

Where have you gone Tom Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Why would BB make the offense worse to punish Brady? The defense sucked that is difference from 2004 compares now. Not Brady. Give it up you.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BosoxJoe5. Show BosoxJoe5's posts

In response to BosoxJoe5's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Wording is important:

Come on, dude.  He'a acting like a spoiled baby so far this year.  BB walked from Welkie and it wasn't by accident.

He and Welkie are best friends. Now, look at how he is behaving. I would not be shocked if BB told Brady he had to be in Foxborough in late April, immediately, working with the rookies before mini camp.

He should in no way be texting former binkies to the point it becomes public knowledge.

Jesus.

Just call it like it is. It is flat out not a good sign.  Brady has really been spoiled since 2007, save for 2009, and now this is the aftereffect of that fact.

Where have you gone Tom Brady?

[/QUOTE]

Why would BB make the offense worse to punish Brady? The defense sucked that is difference from 2004 compares now. Not Brady. Give it up you.

[/QUOTE]

It;s not "worse". More efficient, more balanced, smarter, less predictable is not "worse", professor.

Statistically, the offense may be worse than in recent finesse based fantasy football ladens seasons, but real fans want it to be diversified.

If BB the GM feels getting him no name WRs, rookies or not, is the way to fix Brady as the coach, then that is the decision.

I wanted it done last year.   Personally, I am loving it so far. ALl without Amendola and Gronk, too.

Enjoy being wrong!

[/QUOTE]

They nearly lost two games because of how bad the offense was. How can any fan not think the rookies need to improve? It is not about scoring 30 points it about being able to pick up third downs, know where your feet need to be when you catch etc. This is still a major issue for this team that has shown some improvement. The key to this team is that defense has improved.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

Sections
Shortcuts