LLOYD in OCHO out???

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: LLOYD in OCHO out???

In Response to Re: LLOYD in OCHO out???:
    [QUOTE]JasonLaCanfora Jason La Canfora Brandon Lloyd is being dealt to the Rams. More to come on NFL.com and NFL Network No more talk of Lloyd now, please! Time to start the Moss talk again!!
    Posted by TFB12[/QUOTE]

Thank god we can end the Lloyd talk but I really hope others notice the sarcasm with the Moss comment or you would have just started 5 lets get Moss threads from people who think we should />.<

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: LLOYD in OCHO out??? : What's the source on this info? And yes, I think it's tied to directly to them needing to pay Welker.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Zo's been mentioning it all day today on the radio and mentioning that he's hearing that they've only been getting offers equivalent to 7th rounders. So logic to me suggests that since we don't have a single pick past the 4th it would have to be a swap of picks this year or picks next year (a 6th next year is usually worth a 7th this year)

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Ahh. So you have no source. I heard the same thing, but this sounds like nothing more than NE doing its due dilligence. If it had made sense in draft pick compensation, they may have made the move.

Zo is one of the few I trust when it comes to Pats rumors. He's more reliable to me then the majority of sources out there and still has a number of sources within the Pats (I wouldn't discount BB as one of his sources since him and BB get along together). So, if he heard that the deal was done but feel apart over the contract extension then I would trust him over an ESPN beat writer any day.

I have no doubt they were doing their homework had a deal worked out with Den that favored them but the moment they saw what Lloyd wanted in an extension they said forget about it. That's all I said and all Zo reported which to me I trust as a source

BTW when is a radio source not considered a source?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]Speculating via the media isn't what I would call a source unless it's documented. No offense, but why would Zolak know what Caserio/BB/Reese are doing with trade details when the trade for Lloyd just was finalized? I agree Zo has some inside info and whatnot, but trade details? Really?  Doesn't this become more about speculation on his part than Zo pretending he knows what Denver is talking to NE about during a negotiation? I don't know why people think NE is all of a sudden this organization that is keen on divulging inside info all of a sudden. I do believe NE was in talks, kicking the tires and looking at cost for Lloyd. 

Just because it's written down in an article doesn't make it more true (wow that's bad English).

A rumor is a rumor but if Zo is saying that he hears that a deal was done and he hasn't heard of anything more then a 7th I trust that he has a source with some knowledge in possible trades saying that the parameters of the trade were done and it didn't happen because they didn't like the cost of the contract extension.

Zo is a person that hates wild rumors so it's uncharacteristic for him to start one like this without some type of confidence in the source he heard from.

It's just to me I trust Zo as a source more then I trust most of the people documenting rumors in articles.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE] I really hope others notice the sarcasm with the Moss comment or you would have just started 5 lets get Moss threads from people who think we should />.<
    Posted by PatsEng[/QUOTE]

Sarcasm????

Just kidding.......

Or am I?

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.