Lloyd

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from thejoshuatree28. Show thejoshuatree28's posts

Lloyd

He has said that he would like to follow McDainels whereever he ended up, what are y'alls feelings on him, worth the money or to bad so sad for him

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

Re: Llyod

In Response to Llyod:
    [QUOTE]He has said that he would like to follow McDainels whereever he ended up, what are y'alls feelings on him, worth the money or to bad so sad for him
    Posted by thejoshuatree28[/QUOTE]

I don't know. I think the Pats will get a WR from the free agency but they will not get him.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

Change the title to Lloyd, before the members eat you alive!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

i wouldnt mind lloyd, he would be good in this offense probobaly....i do think the pats should go after dwyane bowe or vincent jackson though...they could put up huge numbers in the pats offense

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

In Response to Re: Llyod:
    [QUOTE]i wouldnt mind lloyd, he would be good in this offense probobaly....i do think the pats should go after dwyane bowe or vincent jackson though...they could put up huge numbers in the pats offense
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

Yes. Vincent Jackson is our answer but he want more money though.

I can see him as a Patriot.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

What about Reggie Wanye from the Colts? I can see him as a Patriot too.  Also, Pats can get a WR from a draft so the future Mallet can throw.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]What about Reggie Wanye from the Colts? I can see him as a Patriot too.  Also, Pats can get a WR from a draft so the future Mallet can throw.
    Posted by Cloudyandrain[/QUOTE]

i wouldnt mind reggie wayne for a season, but he is a bit older

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

stupid comment but...

what if the Pats got Larry Fitzgerald and Vincent Jackson? They are still young (28 and 29) and tall players (6'0 and 6'5).

With our TEs and RBs, the Pats will have a complete balance offense with real talent.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]stupid comment but... what if the Pats got Larry Fitzgerald and Vincent Jackson? They are still young (28 and 29) and tall players (6'0 and 6'5). With our TEs and RBs, the Pats will have a complete balance offense with real talent.

that would be something...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Llyod : that would be something...
    Posted by redsoxfan94[/QUOTE]

yup.
    the offense will be better than 07 and scarier. Also, Brady will be less pressure because his buddies (RB, WR, TE) will help him out.

only an elite defense will able to stop them.

I can see this because of McDaniels.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from tompenny. Show tompenny's posts

[QUOTE]stupid comment but... what if the Pats got Larry Fitzgerald and Vincent Jackson? They are still young (28 and 29) and tall players (6'0 and 6'5). With our TEs and RBs, the Pats will have a complete balance offense with real talent.

Fitzgerald is not even available and he makes 17 million per year. Lets add every good player in the league and pretend they are all free agents and there is no salary cap !!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Llyod : Fitzgerald is not even available and he makes 17 million per year. Lets add every good player in the league and pretend they are all free agents and there is no salary cap !!!
    Posted by tompenny[/QUOTE]

I was having fun pretending until you ruin it. lol Tongue Out

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Vincent Jackson wont come unless he gives us a discount

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

Fitz signed a record 8-year $120MM contract before the season, he isn't going anywhere.  I do think Lloyd would make a great fit and not be all that expensive.  Players who have been suffering in Denver and St. Louis who finally have a chance to come to NE and have Brady throwing them the ball, generally come for less than they could get elsewhere.

However, I've been talking about going after Mike Wallace all day.  He's restricted so he'd cost us a first round pick, our #31 overall.  If PIT matches our offer, they get to keep him and all we did is make PIT shell out a lot of cash a year before they wanted because Wallace would only make $2.8MM next year under the 1st round tender.

Pick #31 (when we also have pick 27) is a bargain to get a young 26 year old kid that can fly (4.28 in the 40) and who put up 72/1193/8 this year.  We gave up a 2nd and 7th for Welker so this wouldn't be all that different. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cloudyandrain. Show Cloudyandrain's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Llyod : Fitz signed a record 8-year $120MM contract before the season, he isn't going anywhere.  I do think Lloyd would make a great fit and not be all that expensive.  Players who have been suffering in Denver and St. Louis who finally have a chance to come to NE and have Brady throwing them the ball, generally come for less than they could get elsewhere. However, I've been talking about going after Mike Wallace all day.  He's restricted so he'd cost us a first round pick, our #31 overall.  If PIT matches our offer, they get to keep him and all we did is make PIT shell out a lot of cash a year before they wanted because Wallace would only make $2.8MM next year under the 1st round tender. Pick #31 (when we also have pick 27) is a bargain to get a young 26 year old kid that can fly (4.28 in the 40) and who put up 72/1193/8 this year.  We gave up a 2nd and 7th for Welker so this wouldn't be all that different. 
    Posted by Faucetman[/QUOTE]

sounds good but I will be better if BB use his picks to improve the defense.

But will be cool if the Pats trade their 31# to get him

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from Faucetman. Show Faucetman's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Llyod : sounds good but I will be better if BB use his picks to improve the defense. But will be cool if the Pats trade their 31# to get him
    How much would a rookie defender at pick #31 really help the first year?  We still have pick #27 and #47 to go D.  We also have plenty of cap if we want to go after Mario Williams, Calais Campbell and one of those DBs from SF that are unrestricted plus we are hopefully getting a healthy Dowling and Pryor back.

Sections
Shortcuts