LMAO @ "Darrelle" Revis

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Re: LMAO @

The man who could single-handedly put your team in cap hell. Sherman has a bigger mouth, but is a better CB. Revis finally found a team that thinks he;s the greatest DB in human history and is willing to pay him. Good Luck making the play-offs without a franchise QB Darelle.....not that you ever had win to begin with....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman3. Show Patsman3's posts

In response to FrankDooley's comment:

Has the NFLN ever done a Football Life sequence over a player or coach that isn't a HOFer?

Ray Lewis is the only one  I can think of where it was done in his last year in 2012, but what on earth are they doing one for a greedy, self absorbed, overrated malcontent like Revis?

He is now complaining about playing in a strategic zone and that Schiano is not kissing his bet down in Tampa.

Didn't take long did it?

Here's a guy that has played 4 full seasons, a half season, and a 1/4 of a season in his career AND is overrated.

Cannot be made up.

He's such a moron, too, that he thinks playing zone is an insult when playing zone has a lot more to do with strategy than a lack of talent on the D.  So self absorbed and ignorant.

So, this is worthy of an Football Life on NFLN? How about a selfish Football Malcontent series?

Add in TO and some other losers and you might have a new show. lmao

Yea that makes sense Rusty.  Bring in the best shut down corner in the league, pay him a ton of money, then play zone.  You think that makes sense???  Seriously you can't make this stuff up. 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Never liked Revis - He acted like he is a "Team of One" from the beginning.

I am glad he is in a hell of his own making - i could never root for him -
    Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

Is Revis ever happy?  He seems like such a miserable pr*ck.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

Yes, Queenie, another example of your great game recollection.  Just like yesterday when you claimed that the patsies turned the ball over four times against the 9ers in their own territory in the first half and them stomped them in the second half.  What an lying idiot.  

If you had a clue about anything, you'd know that since Rex took over they have played both zone and man Ds.  In fact, Brady was dominated by the zone D in 2010 in what the NFL calls "the biggest choke in NFL history".   All the while, the patsies draft a CB hoping to copy the Jets ability to play shutdown man D, but McCourty couldn't play man! Bwahahahaahaah.  You know the rest. McCourty gets demoted to safety as a first round CB bust.

Instead the Jets should draft players like Merweather, cut as a bust who could not control his illegal hits and the murderer, A A Ron.  Let's not forget about the drug user/traficer or how about the murderer, Stallworth, perhaps you forgot about malcontent, Ocho or thug, Fat Albert. 

What a freakin hypocrite lying loser you are.

Hey hey Fiddy K!

[/QUOTE]
    The internet seems like a pretty big place...Is there nowhere else a Jests fan can go to extoll the virtues of Jests players?

11. This post has been removed.

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In response to IndyTony's comment:

Yes, Queenie, another example of your great game recollection.  Just like yesterday when you claimed that the patsies turned the ball over four times against the 9ers in their own territory in the first half and them stomped them in the second half.  What an lying idiot.  

If you had a clue about anything, you'd know that since Rex took over they have played both zone and man Ds.  In fact, Brady was dominated by the zone D in 2010 in what the NFL calls "the biggest choke in NFL history".   All the while, the patsies draft a CB hoping to copy the Jets ability to play shutdown man D, but McCourty couldn't play man! Bwahahahaahaah.  You know the rest. McCourty gets demoted to safety as a first round CB bust.

Instead the Jets should draft players like Merweather, cut as a bust who could not control his illegal hits and the murderer, A A Ron.  Let's not forget about the drug user/traficer or how about the murderer, Stallworth, perhaps you forgot about malcontent, Ocho or thug, Fat Albert. 

Hey hey Fiddy K!

The internet seems like a pretty big place...Is there nowhere else a Jests fan can go to extoll the virtues of Jests players?

[/QUOTE]

I must be missing something.  I thought it was Frankly Dookie who started the Jet player thread on the Patriot's forum.  Maybe that poster should scurry on over to Jet cyber space?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

Has the NFLN ever done a Football Life sequence over a player or coach that isn't a HOFer?

Quite a few actually. Belichick, Warner, Tebow, Lewis, Coughlin, McNair, Spielman, Tomlinson etc.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

In response to pezz4pats' comment:

Hey hey Fiddy K!

I must be missing something.  I thought it was Frankly Dookie who started the Jet player thread on the Patriot's forum.  Maybe that poster should scurry on over to Jet cyber space?

I personally don't have a problem with a Patriots fan making fun of Jets players on a patriots board...But if you're a fan of another team, it's hard for me to understand spending much time and energy on a Pats board...all I was trying to say

• You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

Well, considering the fake Pats fan has alienated everyone and their daughter and tends to make things personal towards any and everybody that doesn't want to have BB's babies, it's perfectly understandable.

It's also notable that the majority of the other teams fans come here just for that purpose.

Don't be fooled, Mr. Dookie loves the attention.  It's his only purpose in life, as evidenced by his posts from his waking moment to R.E.M sleep.

• This post has been removed.

• You have chosen to ignore posts from IndyTony. Show IndyTony's posts

Well, considering the fake Pats fan has alienated everyone and their daughter and tends to make things personal towards any and everybody that doesn't want to have BB's babies, it's perfectly understandable.

It's also notable that the majority of the other teams fans come here just for that purpose.

Don't be fooled, Mr. Dookie loves the attention.  It's his only purpose in life, as evidenced by his posts from his waking moment to R.E.M sleep.

Well, as far as I'm concerned if you're a Pats fan you have a right to feel however you want...Try living in a city where 99% of the population hates your favorite team, then maybe you would understand... This board is an escape for me from all the Colts / Peyton Manning hype I'm always surrounded by....Besides, unpopular as some of his opinions may be, dude seems like a real Pats fan to me...I mean anyone that likes BB that much...here people have a general disdain (but respect) for Brady, But BB they flat out hate...anyway, I've managed to bore myself.... GO PATS!!!!

Well, as far as I'm concerned if you're a Pats fan you have a right to feel however you want...Try living in a city where 99% of the population hates your favorite team, then maybe you would understand... This board is an escape for me from all the Colts / Peyton Manning hype I'm always surrounded by....Besides, unpopular as some of his opinions may be, dude seems like a real Pats fan to me...I mean anyone that likes BB that much...here people have a general disdain (but respect) for Brady, But BB they flat out hate...anyway, I've managed to bore myself.... GO PATS!!!!

Lived in MA for my first 21 years, haven't lived there since.  I live in a state where both NFL teams hate the Pats but I'd say 99% of them have more respect for the team, than Dookie.

Dookies main interest lies in throwing crap, just to pizz others off and lying to support it.  That is it.

Most posters here would prefer he didn't always bring up the Jets and other teams and have told him so.  He has no respect for any one.  Just an attention seeking, ho.

How many other participants are commenting on this thread, in relation to the subject?

NADA!   That's all you need to know.

And, that's why you are a tool.

Bustchise comes here out of jealousy.  Of course, you woudn't know this because you have never left whatever bubble you live in while in NE. Ever. You also have no friends who are not Pats fans.  See, I've been seeing the jealousy for years, so I smile and move on with my friends.

Bustchise is obnoxious, detested human being. He signs up under a myriad of names here to ruin real Pats fans experiences here.

You and your ilk have not confronted that fat virgin ONCE. Not once. So, you enable it. Get it, moron?

We have the right to talk any other rivals here or overall NFL topics, too, Jets or not.

Bustchise comes here to bludgeon you and he is very good at it.  He actually uses facts in lieu of distorted conjecture and lies.  You should try it.

• Sections
    Shortcuts