LMAO @ Meadowland/MileHigh D00sh

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

LMAO @ Meadowland/MileHigh D00sh

Enjoy Revis the Patriot. Bwahahahahahaha.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: LMAO @ Meadowland/MileHigh D00sh

In response to TravisBean's comment:
    [QUOTE]

It should be the ultimate destruction but the Pats trolls won't let it happen. They keep enabling him.

I would feel sick knowing my team spent all those millions and then drafted Dee Milliner as a replacement. Or Kyle Wilson.

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

You mean defensive rookie of the month for the last month of the season, Milliner?  Yep, bright future.  That's why the Jets were able to push Revis' number up to 12 mil and then laugh at the desperate BB spending every last penny of the increased cap.  Speaking of the cap, Queenie Beanie, didn't you predict the patsies would have 20 mil in cap room?

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

It should be the ultimate destruction but the Pats trolls won't let it happen. They keep enabling him.

I would feel sick knowing my team spent all those millions and then drafted Dee Milliner as a replacement. Or Kyle Wilson.

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

Ugh, what has BB done again?  Made a player the highest paid at his position by 20% ?  Oh yeah, you're right.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

Travis Bean..... Are you the TURD aka Deadhead aka RUSTY????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

Why are you crying Queenie?  Is it the repeated  bludgeoning?  That's so sad.  If you can't handle being mocked for being an idiot, don't ever post.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

In response to TSWFAN's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

Bump

[/QUOTE]

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrogdorZing. Show TrogdorZing's posts

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

Ugh, what has BB done again?  Made a player the highest paid at his position by 20% ?  Oh yeah, you're right.

[/QUOTE]

At a pay cut... :)

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's him.  How did you guess?  LOL!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I asked him before and he is still ducking me...i want to know if now that Revis is a Patriot does that mean he is no longer the most "overrated" player in the NFL and if Devin McCourty is still better...can't wait to here the answer he makes up

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

It's far to easy to spot Rusty these days, lol.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bradysgirlforreal. Show Bradysgirlforreal's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

You mean defensive rookie of the month for the last month of the season, Milliner?  Yep, bright future.  That's why the Jets were able to push Revis' number up to 12 mil and then laugh at the desperate BB spending every last penny of the increased cap.  Speaking of the cap, Queenie Beanie, didn't you predict the patsies would have 20 mil in cap room?

[/QUOTE]

The Jets didnt push Revis contract upwards -it was set all along as Revis does not give bargains and secondly what you fail to realize is that BB only has to defend Half the field now that Revis is on board which will make his job much easier-why do you think the Pats were much better when Talib was healthy-moron. The only difference now is that the Pats have a guy who will stay healthy where-as the Bronckettes have a guy who is injured during the playoffs and parts of the season-hey Mile High how bout that SB bashing? LMOA!!!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

whoa, whoa, whoa there Bean.

Your the guy that has trashed Revis for the past 5 years. He has been #2 on your take a crap on list after Brady. You have said Revis is over rated, over paid, a me first cancer on any team. you said his performance past year fell off so far that his selection to the pro bowl was fixed (even though PFF rated him the #1 CB in the NFL last year)

It is a crime any one lets you on this board the way you trash Brady.

Now you want to takle bows, pat yourself on the back, and said you called it a long time ago that the Pats would love Revis??? You? The guy that said Talib had no leverage? You, the guy that said BB had ALL THE LEVERAGE? And now he is paying a CB $12M for 1 year?? THat goes directly against your team building scenario that the rest of the NFL is jealous of, doesnt it? 

The blown CB draft choices, the failed CB free agent signings the past 5 years have shown everyone that this team needs a physical, shut down corner for the defense to thrive in BB's system. There were/are 5 guys that would fit the role. Revis, Sherman, Talib, Cro and maybe 1 other CB. You have trashed all of them, until Talib played here.

You should be embarassed how you trash these players on other teams, and then if they happen to change uni's to the Pats colors, you change like the weather.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

Your the guy that has trashed Revis for the past 5 years. He has been #2 on your take a crap on list after Brady. You have said Revis is over rated, over paid, a me first cancer on any team. you said his performance past year fell off so far that his selection to the pro bowl was fixed (even though PFF rated him the #1 CB in the NFL last year)

Now you want to takle bows, pat yourself on the back, and said you called it a long time ago that the Pats would love Revis??? You? The guy that said Talib had no leverage? You, the guy that said BB had ALL THE LEVERAGE? And now he is paying a CB $12M for 1 year?? THat goes directly against your team building scenario that the rest of the NFL is jealous of, doesnt it? 

The blown CB draft choices, the failed CB free agent signings the past 5 years have shown everyone that this team needs a physical, shut down corner for the defense to thrive in BB's system. There were/are 5 guys that would fit the role. Revis, Sherman, Talib, Cro and maybe 1 other CB. You have trashed all of them, until Talib played here.

You should be embarassed how you trash these players on other teams, and then if they happen to change uni's to the Pats colors, you change like the weather.

[/QUOTE]

^^this

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

What did he do delete his deadhead account so he can hide everything he said didnt come true agian?

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

What did he do delete his deadhead account so he can hide everything he said didnt come true agian?

[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that.  He blames the moderators, but probably does it himself.  I mean, if you were so wrong so often, wouldn't you want to erase what you've written also?

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see a backpedal and twisted logic answer coming....................

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from mellymel3. Show mellymel3's posts

All we need to know is that the Jets wanted him and they whiffed...badly....

2 games versus the Jets...this will be sweet!

Why waste the $$ signing Decker? He's just been wiped out by Revis...LMAO....

Everyone knows Revis hates the Jets owner which is why he wouldn't even visit the Jets...

Another LONGGGGGGGGG year for the Jets...

How does last place in the division taste Jets fans?!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from RallyC. Show RallyC's posts

[QUOTE]

Absolute tears!^^

Tears I tells ya!

Why are you crying Queenie?  Is it the repeated  bludgeoning?  That's so sad.  If you can't handle being mocked for being an idiot, don't ever post.

[/QUOTE]

Mike, Who's better? Talib or Revis?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO@U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

In response to RushThePillPopper's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

I mean, my god.

BB has done it again.

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I see a backpedal and twisted logic answer coming....................

[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing its a doosie... Starting with "I never said that..."...

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Iceman4. Show Iceman4's posts

I am kind of wondering why RustyBean criticized Revis all those years...and now is in full support of him?

for the record...I think Revis is a good pickup for this team..and hopefully longer.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from RushThePillPopper. Show RushThePillPopper's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I am kind of wondering why RustyBean criticized Revis all those years...and now is in full support of him?

for the record...I think Revis is a good pickup for this team..and hopefully longer.

[/QUOTE]

AND he cheered/laughed when he got hurt. 

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to Iceman4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I asked him this on this thread and another...is Revis still the "most overrated" player in the NFL and is Devin McCourty still better? Hasn't answered yet but I can't wait to hear it!

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

In response to Not-A-Shot's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I never thought of that.  He blames the moderators, but probably does it himself.  I mean, if you were so wrong so often, wouldn't you want to erase what you've written also?

[/QUOTE]

Well I would just say I was wrong and it goes away easier then denying everthing then run away.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

We shall see how this turns out the first game against the Jets this upcoming season!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonTrollSpanker. Show BostonTrollSpanker's posts

Took a quick stop by the Jets forums to see more honest reactions to this as Mike would never admit how upset he is. 

I saw quotes from Jets fans like:

"X Revis and his fat wallet"

"I'm working hard to rationalize and accept this one. It's not easy :-("

LOL @: "he still has a physical correct? Let's say he fails that, does he go back to Tampa Bay?"

"I've never. Ever. wished an athlete injury. but I hope he tears his other XXX ACL."

"It's almost like if he just wanted to do it to go against what every Jet fan wanted. I'm sure that there was other teams offering him $12 million but he took the Patriots to XXX on the Jets."

"Darelle Revis signed with Belicheat." - :) 

"Yeah I didn't expect that from Revis either...maybe he really just wanted to stick it to us."

Oh, and Patriots Cap Hell LOLZ: "Pushing cap out. You'll eventually have to bite the bullet."  (Jets fans are lucky not to have to worry about keeping talent)

and my fave:

"Hard to swallow but it is what it is. I wish him misery, pain and tears. I still don't wish him any injuries but I hate him with my whole heart."

So that's the state of Jets nation right now. We should chip in and get Mike some flowers...