LMAO @ Titus Young

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

Re: LMAO @ Titus Young

Cannot be made up...this guy is an idiot.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

What goes through a kids brain that just made it to the NFL, is set for life with $$, and decides that being a punk is a better choice.....this kid makes even Babe look smart.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I don't understand people sometimes. How is it so hard to follow the law?

I can undestand little things like speeding and jaywalking, but really? People are stupid.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

I would love to know his Wonderlic score.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

PFW has it listed as a 13.

Source: http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/titus-young-1/

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I thought that he might be able to play for us, now I'm sure I was wrong! I also preface this I knew after he was cut by Jeff Fisher that he wouldn't be signed by BB.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

In response to tcal2-'s comment:

PFW has it listed as a 13.

Source: http://www.profootballweekly.com/prospects/player/titus-young-1/

I just searched scores and found it interesting that the top scores are all from players who played college football in the Greater Boston area.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Goes to show that the Titus Youngs and Dez Bryants of the world rarely change who they are, and throwing lots of money and free time at them doesn't really improve the situation.  Sort of like throwing gasoline on a fire.  Intriguing talents, mental midgets. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking1. Show harleyroadking1's posts

he has been arrested again 3rd time this week

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

This guy is a class A idiot.  Even Pacman is like WTH dude.  The saddest part is that he was chased down by the cops in San Clemente after trying to escape.  I've lived is San Clemente and those cops are pretty tough but they're sure no athletes.  Gimme Boyce and Dobson all day over this fool.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168932/article/titus-young-arrested-for-third-time-within-week

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from AyyyBoston. Show AyyyBoston's posts

In response to kylerocks' comment:

This guy is a class A idiot.  Even Pacman is like WTH dude.  The saddest part is that he was chased down by the cops in San Clemente after trying to escape.  I've lived is San Clemente and those cops are pretty tough but they're sure no athletes.  Gimme Boyce and Dobson all day over this fool.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000168932/article/titus-young-arrested-for-third-time-within-week

This guy is seriously playing himself out of any chance of getting a shot with some team...

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

To bad he didn't have some one to council him. Oh well the prison system in California can always use another firefighter.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

How about the fact that he thought "red overalls" was a fine choice for doing a little night prowling?  Way to stay in the shadows Titus.  Jamarcus Russell knows that was a bad plan.  Deion Sanders thought he was dressed a little loud for the occasion.  Oy.

Sections
Shortcuts